Too Cute to ignore

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

The alarm scared me and woke me up. I didn’t want to wake from my dream. It was nice and I knew it’ll never come true. Kris-oppa is too busy to even think about dating. Since we are suppose to hang out with Luhan, Liz made me dress in a plain way and so did she. She said Luhan-oppa liked simple clothes. If we wanted to make an impression we have to know what they liked. She also said he liked rubix cubes so she is going to buy one and see if he would work it out for us. All I could think was okay Liz do it your way. Even though Tao is her bias she wants all of them to like her, but she wants Tao to fall in love with her. My goal was just to meet and hang out with them and hopefully remain friends. That’s all I wanted I didn’t expect more it just happened that way.

At 9:30 the manager came and picked us up. When we got in the car there was an extra unexpected person with us. Sehun. He was sitting in the backseat when we got in the car. I could get use to this. Not only were we hanging with Luhan but Sehun too. Okay this day is starting off good. “Joh-eun achim Sehun...Zǎo ān Luhan,” I said with a bow of my head. Liz did the same thing except she did it with a very flirty smile. I’m not exactly a morning person. Never have been. So I sat in the back seat quietly while Liz made small talk with them. “If you don’t mind me asking Luhan-oppa where are we headed to?” “Right now we are going to eat breakfast...Have you two eaten yet?” “No not yet and it’s a good thing we didn’t,” she said with a fake innocent smile. I know it sounds like I’m jealous of her but I’m not. She just has ways that annoy me so much. I just rolled my eyes and looked out the window still trying to wake up from sleep.

Once we got to the restaurant and got out of the car the manager left. “Once we are done eating we can go and have fun,” Luhan said obviously happy about the day off. “Is she okay?” Sehun asked looking at me. “I mean is she sick?” he questioned again. “Jwe-song-ham-ni-da Sehun.” I said while bowing, “I’m still not fully awake.” He said it was okay and we went inside the restaurant. After we ate we went to a game room and played some games. After playing some games I sat back and watched everyone else. I was so focused on watching that I didn’t realize that Sehun had approached me. “Are you wake now?” I jumped hard and looked at him, “Ye..” “Mianhae,” he said. “It’s okay. I get scared easily,” I said chuckling. “Araso,” he said with a smile. “I’m Oh Se Hun,” he said with a smile and a bow. I didn’t get to introduce myself to you.” “I’m Kristen but you can call me Kris if you want....oh wait...if you are around Kris and call me Kris he will get confused,” I said out of stupidity because I didn’t know what else to say. He chuckled a bit at my rambling. “I like you,” he said smirking. I blushed like crazy. “I wished I knew I was going to meet you I would have made you something too.” I was a little sad at the fact that I didn’t make him anything. “It’s okay. You didn’t know I was going to be here.” “Is there a store around here?” “Ne. Wae?” “Let’s go and I’ll buy you something to make up for no making you anything.” “Aniyo! You don’t have to do that.” “I want to because you stopped working to hang out with us, and for that I am most grateful,” I said with a bow. “Kamsahamnida.” “Cham jal osyeossseubnida,” he said bowing. I smiled happily that I got to hang out with an EXO K member. I didn’t think my life could get any better. If my life ended right then I would have been happy.

So we walked off from Luhan and Liz to find a store. The store wasn’t far from the game room so the quiet and awkward walk didn’t take long to end. When we went in the store I told Sehun to find whatever he wanted and I would buy it for him. He kept trying to tell me it was okay but I felt so bad that I didn’t get him a gift. We walked around the store a bit while he looked for something he might want. “If I don’t find anything I want you can just pick something out for me.” “Okay. If that is what you want.” He nodded his head yes. “I’m going to look over there,” I said pointing to my right, “to find something for you.” He said okay and I walked off. I started looking around but couldn’t find anything to get him. I didn’t know what he liked. I should have just asked him what he liked. Babo. With a sigh I gave up and went to look for him. “Sehun oppa!” I called out looking for him. “Over here!,” I heard a voice shout so I followed the voice and found him. “Did you find anything yet?” I asked him. “No. Have you?” “No,” I said with a sigh of defeat. “How about I buy you some ice cream?” “That sounds like a good idea.” He said with a warm smile on his face. “Now to find someone selling ice cream.” We left the store and saw that Liz and Luhan were looking for us. Liz pointed at us and they ran over to us. “YAH! Where have you two been? We were looking for you!” Luhan said with a worried look on his face. I felt bad, like always, “Duìbùqǐ Luhan-oppa, sorry Liz didn’t mean to make y’all worry.” I bowed. “If it’ll make up for us disappearing I....we were on our way to find ice cream...I’m buying....that is if y’all want to come and join us.” Liz was all too happy to accept this offer because it meant that me and Sehun-oppa wouldn’t be alone. After Liz agreed Luhan agreed to come along too. We walked to a park and found a man selling ice cream. I bought ice cream for everyone. We started to walk around the park while we were eating our ice cream. Liz and Luhan were walking side by side talking in front of me and Sehun. I didn’t know what to say so it was an awkward silence between us. I started to look around the park when I noticed someone I guess you would say following us. The person didn’t want us to know they were there because when i turned around to see who it was, the person hid behind a tree. “Ah...Sehun-oppa will you give me just a second to myself,” I asked trying not to give away the person following us. He said yes and caught up to Luhan and Liz and joined in on their conversation. I felt bad Sehun-oppa was probably bored with me. I started to slowly walk paying close attention to the footsteps behind me. When I made sure there wasn’t any trees behind us I turned around to catch the person stalking us.

I have to say I was a bit surprised at who it was. “Kris-oppa?” I whispered. He was looking away as if he wasn’t following us. He looked at me, “H-hey,” he said with a cute stutter. “What are you doing here?” I asked him not wanting to admit that I thought he was following us. “I...I just was out wanting some fresh air so I came here. What a coincident we ran into each other.” “Yeah it is....umm....,” I looked back at the others and saw they were watching us. I blushed a little, “Umm..Do you want to join us?” I asked as I looked back at him. “N-no I couldn’t ruin your date.” There was something in his voice that I couldn’t place. It was like he did want to join us. “Hold on for just a second please,” I asked him as I ran off to the others. “Why is he here?” Luhan asked sounding a little upset. “He said he was out for some fresh air and we just happen to run into each other.” I was going to asked if they minded him joining us but the way Luhan was pouting I just couldn’t bring myself to ask. “Did you want something?” Liz asked me. “Huh? Oh n-no,” I answered after tearing my eyes from Luhan. “I’ll be right back,” I said then went back to Kris. I stood there in front of him not knowing what to say. I didn’t want to hurt him and I didn’t want to hurt Luhan and Sehun by letting Kris join us. I think Kris understood what was going on in my head. “I’m sorry I’m interrupting your date please go back and enjoy yourself.” I think he was a little sad but I couldn’t tell because he can hide his feelings so well. He turned around a started to walk off. I sighed. I was a little sad for a reason I couldn’t understand. “Kristen,” I heard him call me so I looked up at him. “Yes?” “I..you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to but I was wondering...who...who are you going to pick to hang out with next?” he asked with clear curiosity in his voice. “Oh I don’t know Liz and I always wait till we are by ourselves before we choose,” I answered honestly but I don’t think that was the answer he was wanting to here. He said ok and left. I still felt disappointment as he walked off. I had to shake the feeling real fast so I could go back and have fun with Luhan and Sehun.

I caught up with them and tried to think of a way to start a conversation so it wouldn’t be awkward. I’m just so hopeless that my mind kept wandering back to Kris. I was happy with Liz started to talk again it made my mind snap back to who I really needed to be focusing on. Sehun was just watching me. He stopped walking and grabbed my arm to stop me from walking too. I looked at him confused. When Liz and Luhan looked back at us Sehun just told them to keep and walking we will catch up to them. So they continued to walk and talk. “Are you okay Kristen?” he asked kind of worried. “Yes I’m fine jwe-song-ham-ni-da for making you worry,” I said with a bow. “We are the same age aren’t we?” he asked. “Yes we are,” I said wondering where he was getting at. “Then you are a friend please let’s drop the honorifics.” “Oh o-okay,” I responded with a blush. “So it’s okay for me to call you Sehunnie?” “Yes it’s okay,” he said with a cute smile. I smiled brightly. I wish I could hang out with all of EXO. I thought. We started to walk again. We didn’t walk fast. I guess in our minds we didn’t want to catch up with Luhan and Liz. We wanted to spend time together. “I never thought I could like someone so fast,” Sehun said startling me. I looked at him confused. “Who?” I asked. It was a silly question I do realize that after he answered me. “You,” he said with a little blush on his face. I blushed too. I thought for whatever reason he was talking about Liz but he hasn’t really spent any time with her..just me. The blush deepened when I thought about it. He only knew me from today was that a confession or was he just saying he liked me as a friend? It didn’t matter to me anymore he said he liked me and that made me happy. “Sehunnie...I like you too,” I said making him blush more. I looked over and saw some swings. “Let’s go swing please?” I said trying to make a cute pouting face. I”m not sure if it was cute or not but it worked because me and Sehun went to swing. I sat down on the first swing waiting for Sehun to sit down so we could swing together but he never sat down. Instead I felt someone start to push me on the swing. I looked behind me and Sehun was pushing me. I smiled and let him. “Gomawo Sehunnie,” I said with a huge smile painted across my face. He didn’t reply and I couldn’t see his face so I have no idea how he reacted to me not using honorifics. When I looked up Luhan and Liz were on their way to join us at the swings. “Yah! Sehun! You can’t steal my fan away,” Luhan said jokingly. That made Sehun laugh “Mianhae hyung,” Sehun said, “But it looks like she is my fan.” He and Luhan laughed and I started to blush. We hung out at the park for a couple of hours. “How about we go have dinner now?” Luhan suggested. Everyone agreed and we left the park. I looked up at the sky not realizing that we had had so much fun that the sun had started to set. The sunset was really beautiful. I was so busy looking up at the sky that I tripped. Sehun caught me. I blushed. I was a little embarrassed. “Gomawo Suhennie,” I said with an embarrassed smile. Liz looked at me with a look that I knew all too well I was going to have to explain why I wasn’t being polite to Sehun. “Are you okay?” Sehun and Luhan both asked at the same time. “Oh..yes thank you for asking. I just wasn’t paying attention so I tripped.” I don’t think Liz was happy with me. She looked kind of jealous when I looked at her. I wasn’t doing anything on purpose to make them like me I was just being myself. “I was looking at the sky thinking of how beautiful it was,” I said as I took out my camera. Everyone looked up at the sky. I took a picture of it. I looked at everyone. “Lets take a picture together. To remember this day,” I suggested with a smile. They agreed. “I’ll take the picture of you three first,” I said hoping Liz would stop being mad at me. They both said okay. Liz got in the middle of them and posed. I took the picture. “Now just you two,” I pointed at Liz and Luhan. Then Sehun moved and I took a picture of them two. “Now just Liz and Sehun,” I looked at Sehun as he moved to Liz’s side and Luhan moved. Seeing them side by side smiling made me upset. I quickly took the picture. “There. Done.” I smiled, “Now all four of us.”  We lined up side by side. I was shorter than Luhan and Sehun so I asked Sehun to take the picture to get all of us in it. He took the camera in his right hand and angled it as best as he could so all four of us were in the picture together and took it. I looked at it to make sure all of us were and nodded my head with approval. “Okay now we can go eat,” I said as I started to walk. “Are we not going to take pictures with you too?” Sehun asked. I turned around to look at him. I looked at Luhan he was looking at me too wondering the same thing as Sehun. I looked at Liz she didn’t seem mad anymore so I said we can and walked back to them. I took pictures with Luhan and Sehun first. Then I took pictures with just Luhan. Then when it was time for Sehun I started blushing. I don’t know why but I did. I stood awkwardly beside him. Liz complained, “I’m not going to take this picture it’ll look terrible. Kris stop looking so awkward. Get closer to him.” I looked at Sehun then scooted a little closer. “More,” Liz said as she moved her hand side to side hinting for me to move in closer. I sighed and scooted closer to Sehun. When I was almost touching him he put his arm around me and made me blush. “Perfect!” Liz said as she took the picture, “Now we can go and eat.” We walked off. The whole time I was blushing.

When we found a restaurant to eat at we all went in and sat down together. After we ordered our food Luhan started a conversation. “Just because I’m interested who is your bias in EXO M?” Luhan asked us. I answered honestly, “Duìbùqǐ Luhan-oppa I know this isn’t what you want to hear but I don’t have one,” I said shyly. “That’s okay,” he said with a smile, “All that means is I have a shot at being yours.” I blushed. Once Liz opened to answer I knew she was about to lie but I still said nothing. “My bias in EXO M is...” she acted like she was thinking about it. “Is you oppa,” Liz said with a fake blush on her face. She could win an acting award. She could be an actress if she really wanted to. Her words made Luhan smile. I felt bad that he didn’t know the truth. “Well who is your bias in EXO K?” Sehun asked looking at Liz. “Well I don’t have one in EXO K...yet,” she said, “but at this rate it’s going to be you.” She smiled. I looked away wanting to throw up at her fakeness. I never knew she could lie so much in one breath. Her bias in EXO M is Tao and her bias in EXO K is Kai. Sehun smiled then looked at me, “what about you Krissy?” I blushed at the nickname he gave me. “Mianhae Sehunnie my bias is...” I looked away from him so I couldn’t see his reaction to my answer, “Suho.” I’m pretty sure he frowned and was hurt. “That’s okay. That just means I have to work harder to make you my fan.” The food arrived then and I was so relieved. We ate in silence. It felt awkward to me but just me. I looked around and everyone was just enjoying their food. After eating we ordered dessert. With a sigh Luhan said, “After dessert our date is over...sadly.” “Well at least we had fun today,” I said as a smile crept on my face. I couldn’t  stop myself from looking at Sehun. He looked at me and smiled. I feel like we had done something we shouldn’t have. I look back at Luhan and Liz. They were both eyeing us suspiciously. “Mwo?” I asked feeling like I just commited a crime by smilin at Sehun. Liz and Luhan both had the same look that I knew all too well Sehun and I had some explaining to do.

The ending to this perfect day came too fast for my liking. The memories of Kris’s sad face no longer in my mind but a new memory was and that was Sehun’s smiling face. All the way to the hotel my heart was racing and Sehun and I were wrapped up in a useless conversation. I didn’t even know what we were talking about. I waved and said my goodbyes as I got out of the car. I watched the car drive off feeling very sad that I had to part with them. I had an overwhelming feeling to check my phone because while in the car Sehun asked to see it. I looked through it and was very shocked to see I had a new number in my phone and the name on it was Sehun. I just stared at my phone blankly and jumped when Liz called my name. I looked at her a little dazed. “What’s wrong?” she asked worryingly. “An-aniyo,” she looked at me weird and then I realized I answered in Korean. “N-nothing is wrong sorry,” I said real fast and hurried to her. I wasn’t about to tell her about the phone number. As soon as the door to our room shut the questions started. “And this time tell me every detail and don’t you dare try to change the subject to me!” she sort of yelled in an excited tone. I looked around the room and sat down on the bed. “Well have a seat cause this might be a long story.” I said contemplating on what all to tell her. I decided to tell everything except about me having his phone number. After that she was quiet trying to figure out if I left anything out. “Why do you feel bad?” Liz questioned me. I didn’t realized I said it out loud. I blushed because of embarrassment, “I spent the whole day with Sehun and no time really with Luhan and that was the whole reason behind the trip. To spend time with Luhan.” “Luhan didn’t mind he was just happy that we were both having fun and that Sehun was having fun too.” So she had talked to Luhan about it already. I was worried about that. I started to wonder what else she talked about with him. I knew how to hold myself back when it came to curiosity. “I bathe first,” Liz said patting my leg and getting up off the bed. “Wait!,” I half shouted after her. She looked at in acknowledgement. “Who should we hang out with tomorrow?” I left the decision making to her. She looked like she was thinking hard. “Well we hung out with Tao and Luhan so….how about we put everyone’s name in a this hat,” she said picking up my hat, “and draw a name and that is who we will hang out with.” I said okay and told her to go ahead and take her bath and that I will do everything. I wrote all of their names except Tao and Luhan’s and put them into the hat. I mixed it all up and then drew and name. When I saw what name I drew I knew the date would be interesting. Liz came out of the restroom, “So who is it going to be?” She asked with complete interest. “You won’t believe who,” was all I managed to say.

 

 

 

Sorry for it being so long I wanted to make up for the others because they were so short! I hope you have been enjoying my story!