A Date With A Troller

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

 


“Kristen WAKE UP!” I wake up to Liz yelling at me. I flip over and look at her. “If you don’t hurry and get ready we will be late!” It felt like deja vu to me. “Haven’t you said that to me before?” I asked Liz while I was getting out of the bed. “Yes. When I had to wake you up for our flight here. Now hurry up and get ready the car will be here any second.” I overslept and now I had to hurry and get dressed. “Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?” I asked while looking for something to wear. “I tried but you didn’t wake up. Why were you so tired?” I quickly got dressed and went to brush my teeth. “I stayed awake till like...3am. I couldn’t sleep.” I quickly brushed my teeth and started on my hair, then we heard a car honk. Crap was all I could think. I looked at Liz who was ready and the analyzed myself. Looks like I’m wearing my hair down. I brushed it real fast and we left out of the hotel. I’m not usually a morning person but having to rush like I did I was wide awake.

“Joh-eun achim Chen oppa,” I said with a small smile. I was exhausted from rushing. “Joh-eun achim oppa,” Liz said after me. “Joh-eun achim...we have one more stop to make before we can start our day together.” “Okay,” Liz and I replied at the same time. “Is it okay if today that maybe we could...go site-seeing?” I asked a little shy. I didn’t want to ruin his plans with us but I was really hoping we could. “Ye,” he said smiling. “Jwe-song-ham-ni-da that I’m making you change your plans with us,” I said with a small bow. “It’s okay. I didn’t really have anything in mind,” he replied with a very reassuring smile. That’s one thing I liked about Chen he had a smile that made me very happy. We came to a stop after a few minutes of driving and the door open and someone got into the backseat with us. I was surprised. “Sehunnie! What are you doing here?” I asked surprised clearly in my voice and on my face. “He asked to come with me. I didn’t see a problem,” Chen explained. “Oh, annyeong Sehunnie,” I said smiling at him. “Anyong,” he said smiling back. “Joh-eun achim Sehun-ssi.” “Joh-eun achim,” he said with a bow. “Sehunnie Liz is the same age as us can’t she drop the honorifics?” “Oh..ye. Please speak to me as comfortable as you like,” he said with another bow. “De,” she smiled. “So what are we doing today?” Sehun asked addressing the question to me. “Today we are going to become the tourist Liz and I are. We are going to site-see,” I said with a little blush for no reason. When I was around Sehun I just felt like I was free and that he was just a person like me instead of someone famous.

We started going everywhere. Namsung Stairs was the first place and we took pictures. We enjoyed ourselves so much. Going everywhere we had seen in dramas that we liked the most. We visited Mukho Lighthouse Park the view was so pretty. I took a lot of pictures of the boys and Liz. Sehun kept forcing me to take pictures too. With that aside it was really fun. We ate lunch in the park and swung on swings. It really felt like nothing mattered in the world hanging out with these two. After lunch our stop was at Changdeok Palace. We went in and looked around. My mind started wondering about the past and what it must have been like to live here. “What’s on your mind?” I jumped as Sehun asked me. “Oh...um..I was just thinking what I would have been if I was living here. I probably would have been a servant;” I replied with a chuckle. “I think you would have been a prince,” I couldn’t hide the blush with that one. He blushed too, “Thank you.” “No problem,” I smiled. When we left there we went to see the Botanical Gardens. I know we were all over the place but couldn’t help it there was so much to see. The place was more beautiful than in the dramas. I felt at peace there. It was quiet except for the birds and that was fine. I sat down and just enjoyed myself with the scenery. Next thing I know is I’m getting a picture of me. “Wae?” I asked startled. Sehun chuckled and blushed, “Mianhae you just looked so pretty and at peace that I wanted to take a picture.” I couldn’t reply I just blushed. “Come on you two we are leaving,” was all we heard. I got up and we walked to Chen and Liz in silence. It was a little awkward. I guess I’m the queen of awkward because awkward things tend to happen around me.

The next place we headed to was Gyeongbokgung Palace. Upon arriving my mind went straight to Rooftop Prince. Yoochun played a prince that lived here. The palace was amazing. I looked around it for a few minutes before heading outside to find where Lee-gak put something he had from his childhood and gave it to Park-ha. When I found it I checked hoping something would be there waiting for a tourist or someone to get it. Unfortunately for me nothing was there. So what I decided to do was put my ring there. I dug in my purse and found a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote a note on there saying: Whoever finds this I ask that you leave something here for someone else to find. You could just make someone happy. Pass it on. I picked my ring up and wrapped the paper around it then put it back.  A hand tapped my shoulder and I got scared. I thought it was Sehun but it wasn’t. It was Chen.

“OMO!” I yelped clutching my chest. “Chen oppa you scared me.” “Oh Mianhae.” He said with a little blush. “I saw you were by yourself so I can over to you,” he said with a smile. I blushed, “Kamsahamnida,” I said with a bow. So me and him finished looking at the palace together while Sehun and Liz looked around. Chen and I went into the room where Hong Bu-yong writes a letter to the Crown Prince. Thinking about that part of the show always made me sad. I didn’t tear up but I was close to it. “Kristen are you okay?” a worried Chen asked. “Oh..Ye. Kamsahamnida for worrying,” I said with a smile. “Chen oppa lets take a picture together,” I smiled. “Ye,” he replied with a smile of his own. I really couldn’t help but be happy around him. He made me feel good. He wore a smile almost all of the time. “Oppa let’s write a letter and hide it somewhere here.” “Ye. That sounds like fun,” he smiled brightly. I usually don’t believe in love happening so quickly but I swear I was falling for him just like I was Sehun and Kris. “Wae?” Chen asked. “Huh?” I asked snapping back to the present. “Why are you staring at me like that?” he asked. I blushed, “Jwe-song-ham-ni-da oppa i was just in thought,” I said with a light blush forming on my cheeks. We wrote letters and left them there. I hid mine in the same place as Hong Bu-yong. We left the building and went to the lake that Park Ha fell into. It was a beautiful place. We sat down away from the edge of the lake and started talking. I was getting to know him better and he was getting to know me. “One place that I’d like to go to while being here is Jeju Island,” I said looking at the beautiful lake. “Me too,” Chen smiled with his eyes shining. “Who ever I chose on the last day I wanna go there with them,” I admitted with a blush. We talked for a while there then Liz and Sehun found us and told us the place was about to close. I didn’t realize that it got dark on us. We got up and left.

The car was waiting on us when we stepped out. I sighed. I hated to end the wonderful dates I had. We got into the cars and we were on our way to the hotel. “Sehunnie did you enjoy yourself?” I asked knowing he spent time with Lizzie. I had to admit to myself I was a little jealous of Liz at the moment. “Ye...did you enjoy yourself?” he questioned back. I nodded my head and said, “Ye, Chen oppa kept me company and we had a wonderful time.” Sehun gave Chen a glare and I giggled. When we pulled up at the hotel I felt sad. I didn’t want to leave Sehun and Chen. I had so much fun with them. Maybe I will choose Chen to hang out with on the last day. We said our goodbyes and went to our room. We were exhausted from the day so we decided to get ready for bed. After our showers we decided to draw from the hat to see who we were going to hang out with. Liz drew this time. She smiled as she looked at the name. She texted their manager to let him know who it was and we went to bed. Before I drifted off the last thing I heard her say was, “Tomorrow should be fun.”


I hope you enjoy this chapter. I don't think it's the best one I've written so far but it's still good! I hope.... Here is another gif of Chen!