Baby Don't Cry

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

Bitter-sweet. That was all I could feel when I woke up. I didn’t want to leave the place and people I came to love. Being with EXO was a dream that I never wanted to end. Lizzy’s phone went off. She looked confused. It was EXO’s manager. She looked at the time, “We aren’t late so why is he calling?” “Could he be canceling?” I asked a little hopeful and a little sad. She answered it. She was only on the phone for a few seconds and hung up. I looked at her questioningly. “He wants us to hurry up. He is already here,” she said looking confused. We did what he said and got dressed and met him down in the lobby. “The boys have planned a surprise for you,” he told us after we greeted each other. We were shocked. We hurried to the car so we could leave and not be late for whatever we had in store. I assumed that we were headed to the entertainment building but I was wrong. We passed it. I looked at Liz so confused. Why is this happening to me today? I need to get my head on straight. We arrived at a building. Im Hyun Kyun ushered us into the building. It was kind of dark. He sat us down and said he’ll be back for us. We sat there a few minutes chatting about what we think is going to happen. Then a light came on, on the stage. We got quiet and looked up. Their manager was on stage with a microphone. “Hello my name is Im Hyun Kyun. The boys would like to thank you for this week that you have been with them.” Liz looked at me and smiled. I smiled back excited about the surprise event. He introduced them and walked off the stage.

    The lights went dim and the boys came on the stage. I wanted to cry but I was able to hold back the tears. I smiled and cheered for them. They introduced themselves and then one by one they started to speak. “Thank you for spending this week with us. I enjoyed our time at the amusement park. I would love to go there with you again. Please choose me!” Tao said and ended by making a heart. Liz and I giggled. “Thank you for spending that wonderful day with me. I had so much fun. If you choose me we can get some bubble tea together and have fun.” Luhan smiled. To me his smile was confident. “If you choose me we can do whatever you like. Thank you. I love you!” said Xiumin shyly. I thought it was really cute. “If you choose me I’ll take you on a nice romantic dinner and sing for you.” Chen grinned. I considered that one for sure I did like Chen’s voice. Kris said that he would buy something nice for us. I was a little disappointed when he said that. I was hoping he would say something cute. “If you choose me we can go ice skating and then on a cruise around the Han River,” Lay said cutely. Im Hyun Kyun came and sat down beside us, “at the end of this you each will choose a person to spend the last day with.” Liz and I both said okay.

    The music then started to play. They started singing XOXO. I just about squealed. After XOXO they sung My Lady, then Baby, then Lucky, then Don’t go and lastly they sung Baby Don’t Cry. The tears were hard to hold back. They were stinging my eyes threatening to fall down. Lucky for me their manager asked us who we were going to choose. I looked at Liz and then whispered to her, “You’re choosing Tao aren’t you?” She smiled, “Of course. I already had my mind made up before this day even came.” She looked at me, “So are you going to choose Kris?” I sat there thinking for a minute. I looked at her and nodded my head yes. He is the one besides Sehun that I felt extremely close to. We looked at Im Hyun Kyun, “how are we supposed to tell them who we chose?” I asked. He handed me a microphone and said with this. He then went back onto the stage. “I think the ladies have made up their minds. Don’t be too nervous,” he smiled. I handed Liz the mic and told her to choose first. She stood up and smiled, “Um... well... I had a wonderful time with you all. I wished it could have lasted longer. I won’t waste any more time. The person I’m choosing is Tao,” she smiled and so did he. She then handed the mic to me. I instantly got nervous. I stood up and just looked at them. I took a deep breath and put the microphone to my mouth, “Thank you all for taking time out of your busy schedules to spend time with us. I will, we will never forget this,” I smiled and bowed. I looked at Kris and he looked really nervous and for some reason that made me smile. “Like Liz I won’t waste any more time and tell you who I choose. I really did enjoy myself with everyone but I’m choosing Kris.” He let out a breath I didn’t realize he was holding and smiled. Im Hyun Kyun excused everyone else and brought Tao and Kris down to us. “Have you two decided where you will spend this last day at?” Hyun Kyun asked us. I looked at Liz and she answered, “Yes we have chosen to go to Jeju Island.”