It's Real

Some call it Magic;I call it Fate

That night before we went back to the hotel we went to a karaoke place. Liz wanted to try it out so badly so I went with her. I didn’t know much Korean at the time. I knew just a few important words and how to say them respectfully. Liz on the other hand was studying Korean and Chinese religiously. Her Korean is way better than mine. After being there for a few hours I was exhausted. I finally convinced Liz to go back to the hotel so we can rest.

The next day was the day we were waiting for. We were going to meet EXO-M. I was nervous as I never met a popular star before and especially ones so handsome. I had brought a gift for each of them because they are taking a week out of their busy lives just to hang out with two of their fans. I had made a Baozi stuff animal for Xiumin, a dragon for Kris, a scorpion for Chen, a panda for Tao, a deer for Luhan, and a unicorn for Lay. I didn’t know if they would like it or not. I just hoped they would.      

On the ride to their dance studio I kept checking to make sure all of the presents were with me. I didn’t want to forget not one. Once we got there I grabbed my bags and got out. Liz sat up front and I was in the back because of the bags. We go in and sit outside the dance room. I recounted my bags and to my surprise one was missing. I started freaking out. “LIZ!” “What?” “A present is missing!” “You probably left it in the car calm down I’ll go out and look.” “Thanks.” While I was waiting for her to come back their manager came to get us. He asked where my friend went and I told him what happened. So we waited for her to come back. Lucky for me she was right. I left the bag in the car. I would have felt very bad if I forgot someones present.

I let Liz introduce us after they introduced themselves because I could tell not one word was going to come out of my mouth. I just bowed when she introduced me. I was so nervous that majority of the time I spent it looking at the ground. I was so unfocused that I jumped really hard when Lizzy tapped me to get my attention. I looked at her wide eyed. “The presents?” “Oh...Yea.” I heard them chuckle and I went red from embarrassment. “Duìbùqǐ..Jwe-song-ham-ni-da,” I said as I bowed. I handed them their presents as Liz told them that I made them all by hand.

After chatting with them a little bit their manager said something that made us quite happy. Since we are hanging out with them for 7 whole days for the first six days we will hang out with only one of them. So it is a different member each day. On the Seventh day we can choose who we want to hang out with. My heart was racing. We get to spend a day alone with each of the boys. So me and Liz started talking to each other about which one should go first. She said Tao and I really didn’t have a bias in this group so I said okay. So she said that we choose to hang out with Tao today.

We left with Tao and let the others do as they pleased, because for the next week they will be on break. It took about an hour to get to where we were going. We went to an amusement park. It was called Everland. It was so much fun riding all the rides and hanging out with Tao he was really sweet. I left Liz and Tao saying I’ll be right back but I didn’t go back. I knew Tao was Liz’s bias so I let her get to know him better. Who knows maybe they would even exchange phone numbers. I wandered off from them when something caught my eye, more like someone caught my eye. I saw Kris walking around.

I looked around for a bit and decided to go to him...well follow him I was too shy to go to him and talk. I know it seems like I stalked him but I had this feeling he knew I was with him. I was wondering what he was doing there. He didn’t get on any rides at all for the twenty minutes I followed him. He was watching and following someone himself. When I looked he was watching Tao and Liz. He had this puzzled look on his face and I wondered what that was about. I was so intense on watching his face trying to figure out what the look was about that I didn’t realize he was staring at me. I blushed and looked away. He walked to me. I stood there looking at the ground when he made it to me. “Why aren’t you with Tao and Liz?” he questioned me. I answered quietly, “because...well Tao is kinda her...bias...in...EXO M.” I hated how I would get so shy that my voice barely would come out and when it did it was a whisper. “So why were you following me? Why didn’t you come and talk to me?” “ I...didn’t want to bother you,” I answered still looking at the ground. I was so embarrassed. “Well since you are leaving them alone why don’t we hang out?” he asked with a smile. I couldn’t say anything. I just nodded my head and we walked off.

 
 
 
 

Please don't be mad that I didn't talk about Tao enough Jwesonghamnida!! T_T I will later in the story!