11th quarter: Heat up!!

Fast Break

-YG High -20:25 -TS High-

Jiyong had his hands tied the moment Himchan and Zelo doubled team on him. He eyed both as they surround him keeping him from passing further to create another score. The rest of the first half went to B.A.P's side, gaining a score 13 points above Big Bang's. It is already near the end of the 2nd quarter and somehow with Jiyong, getting his game up slowly, managed to make their score closer to 5 points from B.A.P's.

This caused the opposing team to be alerted and since then they maintained their defenses focused on Jiyong. Jiyong dribbled the ball and had it bounce in between Himchan's legs startling him. It came through and was caught by Junho, who passed it to Tae Hyun and scored a two pointer shot.

-YG High -22:25 -TS High-

"He is starting to get used playing in the court again." Young Bae commented as he watches the game intently. "Hyung, when will we start playing? I can't wait any longer." Seungri complained giving Young Bae a sad puppy look. Young Bae eyed him and leaned away. "You can play." He said. "Yay!!"

"IF they outscores us by more than 10 points." After giving Seungri a good booster, being the teaser that he is, killed his hopes as he chuckles looking at his now sulking seatmate. "Hyung!!!" Seungri whined crossing his arms and pouting. "Just watch the game first, maknae, you'll have your time to shine." Young Bae smiled at him and looked back towards the court.

Zelo holds the ball as Jiyong carefully guards him, he bowed lower and made a fast crossover, shifting away from Jiyong but the guy is on complete defense lock, he won't let Zelo in no matter what. This pressured Zelo and as he looks at his teammates. He noticed a chance causing him to breath relaxed.

He eyed Jiyong eye to eye and smirked as he moves to the right and stops mid-way, shoving the ball to his back in a pass to which Himchan successfully grabs the ball, he slid to stop as Junho follows and with a quick dash left his guard behind. Junho cursed as he follows immediately.

Himchan dashed towards Tae Hyu and made a crossover then a turnaround avoiding Tae Kwon and stopped midway tossing it to the side of the ring. His sudden move surprised everyone.

"He clearly have the advantage the moment he comes in... why?" DongHae from team SM Elite High commented. "He is a greedy score-play maker." Siwon answered. Doojoon smirked. "He trusts his groupmates too much." Gikwang said with a grin.

Zelo caught the ball and dashed forward in an attempt to fool Jiyong. Jiyong didn't budge, Zelo grinned. Then he jumped and shoot. Jiyong followed as well trying to block Zelo's shot. "You won't make it." He said knowing the his attempt somehow gave an assurance that Zelo will miss. "Doesn't matter." Zelo commented rather relaxed.

"B.A.P's aggressive game comes." Junsu said. "I was about to say that too." Nickhun agreed. The ball glided towards the ring and bounced upon hitting the ringside but a hand secured it and shoved it back to the ring with a powerful slam. Yong Guk overpowered Seunghyun, much to everyone's surprise.

-YG High -22:27 -TS High-

"Their approaches are getting more forceful." Taeyeon commented as she eyes the team worriedly, hands clutching each other atop her chest. "We got 1 minute left before the end of the first half. We can do this." Yong Guk said as he and his team goes to their defense position. Jiyong got the ball and passed it to Junho. "We have to be careful. They're starting their hard play." Jiyong said. "We have to give them a good match. Don't try being forcefull as well. That's where they have the advantage. We play with trick and speed." Jiyong said.

Seunghyun, Tae Hyu, Taekwon and Junho nodded as they came to their position which somehow confused their opponents. "They specialize in fast play as well so let's be careful and stay alert." Jiyong said. Young Bae smiled. He knows that Jiyong is already making plays. Taeyeon eyed Jiyong and noticed him speaking to them before they go to their positions. She was somehow nervous and worried. "What are you planning, Jiyong?" She thought.

As Junho gets the ball and goes to their courtside, Jiyong ran along him. "Junho, I've seen your plays and I noticed that you are good in fakes and your foot work is exceptional. Let's give them a good scare." Jiyogn said smirking. Junho eyed him and smiled as well giving his nod as Jiyong goes on ahead to his position. Junho leaned lower as he faces with Yong Jae, he concentrated and noticed the Yong Jae is too focused on his dribbling. He has the advantage and that's when Junho confidently started doing crossovers and fast dribbles as he make a good series of foot works. Jiyong knows his powerful point, that he, himself, agrees as well.

Yong Jae was moving to follow his directions but Junho's footwork seems to be confusing. "What is he doing? Where does he plan to go? Left? Right? Forward?" Yong Jae asked continuously. Junho is confident, he knows that Yong Jae is confused and that when he decided to kick to drive. He moved to the right and it surprised Yong Jae since his prediction is for Junho to go left based on his hand dribble. Yong Jae followed in slight panic and Junho rotated, instead of continuing to the right, as he shove the ball and threw it. Jiyong smirked as he eyes Junho through his peripheral vision. He made a fake going to the left and instead went right as the ball was thrown towards him. Zelo followed and slid a bit more when Jiyong suddenly stops his back facing Zelo and turned around clockwise, opposite Zelo's direction, and jumped giving a good three pointer.

-YG High -25:27 -TS High-

Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Daesung and Seungri cheered. "Nice move Jiyong." Young Bae nodded. He knows that Jiyong is a good play-maker and is fast in strategizing onhand plays. Jiyong's fast adptation is the reason most opponents were afraid of him a year ago. Young Bae knew that as he had experienced Jiyong's fast thinking skills.

Jiyong looked at the scoreboard and the timer. 20 seconds left, "Still 2 points. I need to get it to zero before the end of the quarter. He huffed and went to his position. "We do the zone." He said as they all went to their  respective positions. B.A.P are already on their position as Yong Jae brought the ball to them. He made his stance as Junho guards him. Yong Jae doubled his dribbling pace and went straight then slowly leaning to the right but he is surprised by one thing. His ball was tapped away.

That's when he noticed, Jiyong passed through him. He immediately, turned to follow but Jiyong in his frontal take had already fired a good lay-up. They were surprised by the sudden move.

The girls cheered happily, Seungri and Daesung hugged each other. Jiyong smirked high fiving the others. "Nice one, Jiyong." Tae Hyun smiled. Tae Kwon hooked his arms around the guy. "Never even doubted you for a second." He said. "Let's go... defense mode again." Seunghyun said as they all went to their places.

Junho and Jiyong looked at each other, much more motivated and heated up. Jiyong's continuous lead took a large leap towards their motivation.

"They're starting to get serious, huh?" Yong Jae said. "Second half is ours." Yong Guk said as they all readied themselves and started stretching.

-YG High -27:27 -TS High-

B.A.P took the ball and hurriedly went to their courtside. The clock is running fast as each second lessens. Yong Jae was more concentrated than ever and upon Junho's arrival to his front, immediately made a quick dribbling play and dashed to the right. "They're getting more serious." Junho followed but was stopped by Himchan as Yong Jae made a jump. "Not within my watch!!!" Jiyong appeared in front of Yong Jae jumping as well to block the ball. Yong Jae smirked then threw the ball front and side.

Yong Guk smirked. The ball was caught by Dae Hyun and was passed again and was caught by Yong Guk. Seunghyun tended immediately as Yong Guk pushed his back to Seunghyun, who has his hands spread up and side. Yong Guk smirked and made a powerful push. Seunghyun backed a few but he won't give way. Noticing this, Yong Guk pushed a bit harder and turned around. "You won't shoot that!!" Seunghyun said but was surprised when he saw Yong Guk's hands, empty.

Passing to his side is Daehyun, followed by Taekwon and fired a two-handed slam dunk. The crowd roared and their score increased.

-YG High -27:29 -TS High-

The four were already huffling when B.A.P passed by them and went to their defensive positions. Five seconds left and  their score difference is heightened. Jiyong nodded to Junho and gave him the ball, upon reaching the ball...

Jiyong dashed forward with more speed and stopped with a few cross-dribbling as he moves back upon Zelo's defense and jumped.

"What the!?" Zelo was surprised and jumped a few more seconds after Jiyong jumped. Jyogn was focused as he fired a far three pointer, his feet a few inches from the half-court line.

"That's far... considering G-Dragon's shooting strength." Siwon said. "He's desperate to score." Kyuhyun followed. "No.... he's confident." Hyoyeon answered causing eyes from her team to her direction.

Wooyoung smirked. "Lame-shot." Taecyeon commented as he took notice of a girl arriving beside her. "Oh, hello, YoonA." He greeted. YoonA smiled. "Hi oppa, so what's up?" She asked as she takes a seat next to her boyfriend. "Nothing just watching the match." He said. YoonA took a look and noticed Jiyong jumping and firing a shot. "Oh it's Jiyong's match." She said. Taecyeon nodded.

Taeyeon, Yuri, Sunny, Seungri and Daesung stood up while Dong Wook was all calm. Young Bae eyed the game intently, he needs to ready himself for the next half, he had already given Jiyong his chance to continue playing consecutively for two quarters.

The ball glide to the air as the timer reaches 

2...

The ball reaches the ring...

Jiyong fell standing and watching his shot, his hands still stretched...

1...

Everyone cheered.

To Be Continued...

 

A/N

update!! sorry, I was suppose to edit it first but accidentlly published it... here it is anyways and hope you enjoy!! ^^