THE Truth about YG family

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Day 2 Night 1 

AAHHHHH!! Working here in YG is really awesome . My apartment here in YG is free. The food at the canteen is free on all YG employees. YG employees and Artist are so kind and approachable! My salary is not that bad too. My work here in YG as a nurse is not that tiring. Earlier I have only 5 patients. Mr. YG's wife brought her daughter Yoojin at the clinic, she is so cute!! OMG!!! Super!! There is nothing wrong with her, her mother said she just brought het just for check up! HAHAHAHAHA!!! It's like I'm a doctor now right? Hahahahaha..But of course if I don't know how to handle a patient's case I would refer it to the doctor. While I'm watching TV I heard someone knocked at my door. As I open my door...

Me: Oh! Good evening Dara unnie! What brings you here? Come inside.....

Dara: Thanks (Looks sad)
 

      She then went to the couch and sit there. She seems so sad. 

Me: Unnie? Do you have a problem? Cause you look so sad.

Dara: My dream of becoming an actress? It's not possible anymore (starts crying) 

Me: (hands a tissue) what are you saying unnie? You have a drama with Jaejoong oppa. OMO!!! Don't tell me they kicked you out? Is it because of what G-dragon did earlier? 

Dara: No, it's not because of that. It's because of YG sajangnim! He don't want me to be more successful than CL,Bom and Minzy. 

Me: What are you talking about unnie? I can't understand you. Besides you are really more successful than the three of them. (I'm so confused)

Dara: (smirks) Do you really believe that working here in YG as an artist with not that srtong vocal and dance moves like me is easy? Do you believe that they adored me here? That I am so lucky that my company is YG? To tell you the truth? Working here is the worst decision I made! 

Me: What are you saying unnie? They adored you so much! I saw how YG sajangnim takes care of you, buying you a princess bed, praising your natural beauty and comforting you when you cried at 2ne1 TV. You are called as "THE YG PRINCESS" you know. Starring as the lead actress in most of your co-artists MV!

Dara: Don't believe on the things you saw at 2ne1 TV. Most of it are scripted you know. YG sajangnim, Teddy, CL, Minzy, and Bom unnie are great actors and actresses. They are so fake. Only Bigbang, seven, and kush are the true people here. YG PRINCESS? (smirks) I'm not boasting here or something but let's face it, I'm the only girl at YG that is pretty and also because it's cheap if they just hired an artist in the same company. Do you know that they don't pay me in every single video I made? Because sajangnim said that he would just add it to my salary but NO my salary is still the same. That's why when I renewed my contract my deal in every CF, my 70% should be given directly to me by the financial manager of my endorsed product. 

Me: Gosh unnie! I'm so shocked! I don't know that YG is like that. CL, Minzy and Bom unnie are fake? You are so close in 2ne1 TV! And you said Bom unnie is your best friend right? And Teddy oppa? He said so many good things about you! And 2ne1 TV is scripted? OMG!

Dara: CL always envy me in so many things. She said why would someone like me with no talent can be so popular. They deserve to be popular too because they've got amazing vocals and strong dancers. Minzy and Bom unnie was really my friends before when we are trainees but CL influenced them to hate me. They said as long as I'm in 2ne1 they can't shine. 

Me: WOW!!! I really can't believe it unnie! I mean 2ne1 has a strong bond! But what about teddy oppa?
 

Dara: Teddy oppa? Do you know teddy and CL has a secret relationship? Teddy has a long time GF but CL seduced him. So as a man what could teddy oppa do? But to give in right? Do you wonder why CL got the most parts in all our songs? Its like half of the songs are sung by her. Teddy said I don't deserve to be given many lines because I don't sing well. That is the case when teddy oppa is the producer but if its GD or Kush I have longer parts in a song.

Me: Yeah, we are also mad about that unnie. We Dara fans really got angry with teddy oppa when he releases a song with you having a few lines again. But we said that they will really come a time that you will have longer lines so we don't worry much. So that's the reason why. And to tell you frankly unnie, I am never a fan of CL the very first time I laid my eyes on her. So I will really believe you but WOW! Bom unnie and Minzy? (shakes head) envy can turn a good person to a bad person.

Dara: Do you know that GD tried his very best just to convinced sajangnim and teddy to accept me as a part of 2ne1? They agreed but just temporary. They said that if I can't be popular in a month like the three members? They will kick me out. But YG don't want me to stand out that's why I got the weirdest hairstyles, simplest and unflattering clothes in performances. But I did stand out! That's why I'm here right now. They did not expect that I will become the most sought after female idol in Korea, will be named as the most popular girl group member in Korea, Japan and Philippines and the most effective and most number of CF in Korea. Even YG and teddy admitted that they were amazed of the achievements I have and that I attained this just for three years in the industry. (smirks) but whatever I do, no matter how I worked hard, and no matter how many achievements I have? I can never be good on their eyes. (Cries out loud)

Me: Unnie, don't be sad. I know you are strong. And besides Bigbang, seven oppa, kush oppa and me are always here for you no matter what.

Dara: I am so tired of comparing me to my three members. Saying that I am the weakest link and that I don't deserve to be in 2ne1. Well I admit my voice and dance moves are not as strong as them but I am trying my hardest to be like them. Isnt that enough? If they are giving their 100% in every practice? I am giving 200%.

Me: So what will you do now unnie?

Dara: I am going to make YG sajangnim, teddy oppa, CL, Minzy, Bom unnie and to all my haters happy!

Me: What do you mean unnie? (Shocked) Are you going to?

Dara: Yes, I will resign. That's what they want right? That's what will make them happy right? So, I will give it to them. My contracts gonna end next week anyway. 

Me: Then what will happen if you resign? Do you plan on auditioning to any company again and start from scratch?

Dara: I am going to accept SM's proposition. I will be a SM artist and be the leader of an upcoming GIRLGROUP!