So embarrassing

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Day 2 Morning 2

          Upon arriving at the shooting site (HanRiver) I saw Dara unnie and Jaejoong oppa acting sweetly (holding hands while walking and talking). The shooting is ongoing. They looked good together too. Jaejoong oppa is as beautiful as Dara unnie. The GOD and GODDESS of korean pop scene is together in a drama!! How cool is that! I was busy admiring how beautiful jaejoong oppa is when T.O.P oppa nudge me to look at G-dragon. OMG! He really look so jelouse. He has this dark aura surrounding him. He looks like he could kill someone. Looks like there will be smoke coming from his nose!! Hahahahahah

T.O.P: That's what G-dragon looks when his jelouse. (laughs)

Me: (laughs) Why did he want to go here and watch unnie shoot? He knew that she will be doing a romantic scene right? Is he a masochist or something? 

T.O.P: Ask him. (points at g-dragon) I don't know what is going on his stupid mind. GOD!! If I were him I would not go here if I knew she is shooting an intimate scene. I would not add salt to my hurting wound. Stupid!

GD: YA hyung! I heard that! I'm not stupid you know. I just went here to watch her work. We don't have anything to do anyway and I didn't know she is shooting a romantic scene. and im not jelouse!

T.O.P: Yeah! Whatever you say Jiyong! Hanriver is one of the most romantic place here in Korea if you don't know. (rolls eyes)

Me: OMG!

GD: what?

Me: He is going to kiss Dara unnie! OMG! (feels so giddy) (Then I noticed G-dragon went nearer the shooting site) Where is he going?

T.O.P: Aish!!! That stupid guy! This is going to be embarrassing (he started running to where Jiyong went)

I started running too and followed T.O.P. As we reached the Directors side I heard G-dragon said: 

GD: Hey Dara! Me, T.O.P and Paulette are here to watch your shooting! Whats up Jaejoong hyung!

OMG! What is he doing? GD will be embarrasing his self. Not only his self but me and T.O.P oppa too. Upon hearing our name the staff immediately gave us glaring stares. Wow! This is so embarrasing! I feel like running back in the car and hide. You can also see Jaejoong oppa's confusion and Dara unnie's annoyed face. 

Director: CUT! 

Dara: (Angry) What are you doing? Didn't you know that the camera is rolling GENIUS! We are shooting a scene here and you interrupted it! STUPID!

GD: (scratches his head and laugh awkwardly) oh im sorry, Dara. Im sorry hyung. I thought you are just on break. MIANHE, Everyone. (he bowed at everyone and went to our place) 

Upon GD reached our place, me and T.O.P oppa just stared at him. Cant believe that a stupid moment like that happened. 

GD: What? (frowned)

T.O.P: GOD Jiyong! You really are so stupid! You didn't know that they are shooting a scene? Even an elementary kid would know that they are shooting a scene! WOW! People said that you are GENIUS but with what happened today? I really don't believe them anymore.

GD: Well, a genius has DUMB moments too right? (smiles)

Me: Especially when a Genius is JELOUSE right? (Laughs)

T.O.P: Paulette 1 point!

The shooting started from the beginning again. The three of us just standing watching the scenes. Dara unnie is a great actress and Jaejoong oppa too. It really looks like they are really inlove. The kissing scene is going to happen again. I prayed that GD wont do something stupid again but my prayers were not answered because:

GD: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. YEAH! YOURE RIGHT T.O.P HYUNG! THAT WAS SO FUNNY RIGHT PAULETTE?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Director: CUT! (glared at us)

Gosh! This is really super embarrasing. The staffs are really looking at us with murderous glares. T.O.P oppa didn't even said anything that will make GD laugh so loud like that. We are just watching the shooting silently. T.O.P oppa and I then apologized for what the GENIUS leader of BIGBANG did. Then T.O.P oppa dragged GD at the parking lot. GD really acted like a kid having tantrums that time because he don't want to leave the shooting scene. Wow! I didnt know that GD would be so childish.

T.O.P: (irritated) What are you doing dude? You are not just embarrasing yourself! You are not just embarrasing me and paulette! But you are embarrasing Dara and YGE too with what you did! You are a selfish Bastard Jiyong! You are just thingking of yourself! Do you want to know why Dara couldn't like you? Because you are so IMMATURE! 

Me: Oppa, stop it! (gosh, what Oppa said now will really hurt GD.)

T.O.P: I'm just talking some sense into this stupid guy! (went to the drivers seat angrily)

Me: (comforting GD) Hey, G-dragon? Are you okey? Lets go. The mistakes you did back there will be forgiven. Dara unnie and the staff will not be angry with you as long as you wont do it again. Okey? And as you said sometimes a GENIUS can have DUMB moments too so don't worry so much. Don't be angry with T.O.P too. He didn't mean anything he said earlier you know, he is just angry.

GD: yeah, I know. Sorry! Thanks for understanding me. (we went back in the car. GD sat on the front seat while me in the backsit)

T.O.P: Sorry dude (patted his head)

GD: Im sorry too hyung.

And then we went back at YG building. WOW! What a day!