AUGUST

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Chapter 13

            OMG!!! I can't believe i had seen E4S practice their DEBUT SONG!!! It is so FREAKING GOOD!! AS IN SUPER GOOD!! They are so talented!! ENERGETIC!! FIERCE!! Y!! OMG!! 2ne1 is not the only badass girlgroup anymore!!! Dara unnies group is not like 2ne1 which is a hiphop group..They are more on fierce, badass, y pop group... and OH MY GOODNESS!!! I didnt know Dara unnie can belt out strong high notes too.. I thought she has this sweet voice but NO, she can belt out songs like Bom unnie too.

           And i was so amazed that she can dance really good too.  As in!! Their choreography in their debut songs is like y energetic complex dance steps, so i was so amazed that dara unnie could dance like that. The choroegraphy is SICK! Super sick dude!! Hands down to LOKEY!! She choreographed it AMAZINGLY.. .

          The DEBUT SONG!!! OMG THE DEBUT SONG!!! how can i describe their debut song? How could Dara noona produced that song? Unnie is freaking talented dude!! GENIUS!! The song was well written, the beats were sick!!! It was SO GOOD!! The song will be number 1 for sure in a matter of minutes of its released!! i tell you!! it was that good!! i know 2ne1 will comeback on September too and it will be very interesting competition between them. I had also listenen to the comeback song of 2ne1 and it was good too but not as good as E4S debut song. I had also watch them practice for a couple of times and its not the same anymore. Without Dara, 2ne1 is not 2ne1. They had lost their charm but we will see. its just a one persons opinion. 

        And now i'm here again at my clinic to watch SM weekend..hehehehe... SM sajangnim will talk again about E4S so i am super excited. Maybe he will introduced now the members. Btw, when im in SM yesterday i didnt also saw the faces of the members. It is so hard too see because like SNSD said they are wearing hooded jackets, a hat, a mask and big shades. Im eating my lunch while waiting for SM weekeen when BIGBANG boys are here again.

Me: You boys are here again? Dont you have practice or schedule every saturday?

Daesung: why noona? You are tired of us too? (looks sad)

Me: No, its just that...(got interreupted by the pest)

Seungri: If you are tired then you can leave. Nobody will stop you.

T.O.P: What the hell are you saying seungri? (smack his head)

Seugri: Ouch hyung!!!

Me: (Getting angry) Inhale!! Exhale!! Inhale!! Exhale!!! im too tired to argue with you seungri, so i will let that past... I will pretend that i didnt hear that. (glaring at Seungri and continue eating) amm, guys did you had lunch already?

GD: Yap!! Done!! We are going to watch SM weekend with you too. We are so curious of E4S too you know!! I hope they are so good so that they can bring 2ne1 down!!!hahahaha

Bigbang boys sat at the couch too waiting for SM weekend to start. Goodness, im starting to hate Seungri!! He is so RUDE!! What is his problem!!! ok, i will not think of that stupid seungri anymore, ooohhh!!! SM WEEKEND is starting!! SO EXCITED!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

MC: WELCOME TO SM WEEKEND!!! Last episode SM sajangnim talked about E4S, The top secret new girlgroup of SM that will debut in September. Are you all excited? I AM SO EXCITED TOO!! ! month to go and we will see E4S! And also are you not intrigued by the last statement of sajangnim last episode? One of them is an idol BEFORE! What does that mean? Lets find out!!! This is so exciting right? ok, LETS WELCOME SM PRESIDENT AGAIN to talk about E4S. Anneyeonghasseoyo sajangnim. How are you?

LSM: Annyeong hasseoyo, im now going to show  the people who are watching right now the practice video of E4S and also by that you will hear their debut song too. Their first debut song is entitled " Run The World (Girls)". It was composed, arranged and produced by their leader, Ms. star and Choreographed by Lokey. 

MC: Are they going to show their faces now? We will see them now sajangnim in the video?

LSM: NO, that explains why in the video later they are wearing hooded jackets, shades, caps and masks so you still wont see them.

MC: Why are they top secret sajangnim? why can't we see their faces? is it because of the leader? because she is an idol before?

LSM: I am going to answer that later. Let us show them first the practice video ok?

MC: ok sajangnim. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vai94VfoHNE&feature=fvst 

### NOTE### ( Imagine that the ones who are dancing in the video are  the members of  E4S ok?hehehe... i will post the members of the group on the succeeding chapters)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHAHA... Looking at Bigbang boys watching Dara unnies group in the practice video is so funny. Their jaws dropped with wide eyes. Their eyeballs look like it will go out in their eyes...hahahaha.. but they  really are amazing. I already saw them practiced their debut song yesterday but while watching them again in the video is still so unreal. They are so good. I am so proud of Dara unnie. When she was in YG she looks so weak but now? Damn she is on fire! 

- Video was done-

Taeyang: WOW! 

T.O.P: Holy SMOKES!!!

Daesung: -SHOCKED-

SEUNGRI: -speechless-

GD: OMG!!!

Seungri: Did you see that? OMG!!! They are so PERFECT!!! OMG!!! THEY ARE 110% better than 2ne1!!!

Taeyang: YEAH!!!! i thought 2ne1 are the best girlgroup in the whole word but damn E4S sure will get the crown this time. OMG!! The choreography? ing SICK man!! LOKEY, You are my idol!! whoever you are!!!

Daesung: and their voices? AMAZING too right? They all have strong vocals. They are an example of a PERFECT girlgroup. They are so good on the practice video what more on their debut? when they are all on their stage costumes, make ups and everything.

T.O.P: I hope on their next song their will be a rap part. but i agree the best girlgroup i have seen so far. 2ne1 popularity will go down once E4S debut for sure. interesting competition on September. i cant wait!! Will E4S win over 2ne1? i dont know but im rooting on E4S for sure.

GD: How will they dance like that without getting breathless?... hahaha...but i must admit their good.  their GREAT actually. hands down to the leader, Ms. Star right?  I want to meet her!!! The lyrics was GENIUS, the beats were SICK...OVERALL? the song and the choreography were DOPE!!! it will be a hit. i couldnt wait for their live performance!! 110% better than 2ne1 comeback song.

Me: so? what do you think jiyong? E4S will win over 2ne1?

GD: I dont know... 2ne1 is an established girlgroup already, they have fans from all over the world too so we dont know. but you know SM is a powerful company too. Their artists fans for sure will support them and plus E4S is good too. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

_IntervieW_

MC: Wow sajangnim!! looks like you hit a jackpot on that girlgroup once again!!! Where do you find this talented people anyway? You must be proud of them!!

LSM: hahahaha... Thats the result of years and years of training you know. Yap, i am so proud of them. They are my new babies now. but ofcourse i also cant forget my other talented artists too right? (laugh)

MC: Thats right sajangnim. So back to our question. Why cant we see them yet?

LSM: i wanted to surprise the people...hehehehe...its my new way of introducing a new group. My goal is to excite, to let the people be curious and to anticipate the group. and also ofcourse because of the leader. They will be very shock if they saw the leader of E4S. They would not believe that she will be in my company for sure... Her previous company will envy me, Another company's lost is MY TREASURE!!! (laugh)

MC: Wow! i am really curious sajangnim.. Looks like you have attained your goal sajangnim. Everyone is excited, curious of E4S. That is the topic of almost all kpop fans in all search portals and kpop websites right now. so sajangnim when is the actuaL DEBUT OF E4S and where?

LSM: They will debut on September 1 at inkigayo. Their first music video will be released on september 2 after their debut. 

MC: so when will we see their faces sajangnim? 

LSM: You will see how they look like on the day of their debut. On the actual performance. Hope you will anticipate it!!!

MC: Everyone is excited for sure. Do you know that they have many fans now sajangnim? they  did not even debut yet but they have fans now, what can you say about this?

LSM: Ofcourse i am very happy for them. I am very proud of them too. 

MC: ok! so that is the end of my interview with LSM.....ANTICIPATE the new grilgroup!!! Until next time!! BYE!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taeyang: I am so gonna be there on inkigayo on september 1!!! 2ne1 will have their comeback at inkigayo too right jiyong?

GD: yap. Their comeback will be there too... This is really interesting.... It seems that the audience will have an amazing show on september 1. Im going to be there too.

Me: Hey, Can i tag along too? PLS!!!!

T.O.P: ofcourse you are always there whenever yg artists will have a perfromance.. you are needed there incase of emergency you know.so you surely can go..

Me: YES!!!!

Seungri: Im gonna be there to support 2ne1 (sarcastic) NOT!!!! (laughs and hi five at daesung)

Daesung: Me too!!! im gonna support 2ne1!!!! in their dreams... (laughs)

T.O.P: (smack Seungri and Daesungs head) You two are rude you know!! They are still our labelmates..

Seungri: Why  are you going to support 2ne1?

T.O.P: NO!!! ofcourse not!! but just be decent ok.. its not nice to do that...

Daesung: OK BOSS!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WHO IS EXCITED FOR THE DEBUT OG E4S? I AM!!!hahahahaha

hi guys sorry for the wrong grammar and the super duper late update!! HOPE YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT MY FANFIC!!! THANKS!!!! COMMENTS PLS!!! and SUBSCRIBE!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________