Dara answers!!!

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Hello readers!! Sorry for the superlate update! I have been busy with everything.. Sorry... Actually this chapter was finish months ago but i took time in editing it.. This chapter is just like the story of how e4s is formed.. And dara"s answer to YGs interview.. I dont know if you will like this chapter but i really really hope you like it.. And please comment if you have suggestions or questions.. Thanks!!

Host: good morning viewers!!! I"m here once again your "handsome" host yonghwa!!Yesterday we had interviewed the president of YGE Mr. Yangoon.. And that was a very intriguing interview neh? And should i say shocking too? The lasts week interview was the highest rating we got since this show started...  Amazing right? The transfer of The former 2ne1 member Dara from YG to SM is really really intriguing neh? But we can now hear the other side of the story...  Please welcome E4S leader Ms Star and SM president LSM!!!

ms.star: anneoyong hasseoyo yeurubon!!! Hello my friend!!! Long time no see!!! 
LSM: hello good morning everyone!! 
Yonghwa: hello sajangnim!! Hello sandara... Or should i say ms star? What name do you like me to call you now?  how are you? Hows your stay at sm?
D: im good illwoo... Thanks... You can call me whichever you are comfortable with :) So far my stay at sm has been great!! Super fun!!
Yonghwa: so sandy why sm? I mean there are jyp and other big company out there why choose SM? The rival company of your former agency? 
Dara: (smiles) why not? Exo, snsd, super junior, shinee and fx are among the hottest idols in the industry right now!! Who wouldnt want to join sm? My haters say that im not a yg artist material so why not i try sm? Maybe im a sm artist material.. Maybe now i belong... 
Yonghwa: dara, have you seen the interview of your former boss last time? And what is your reaction to that? 
Dara: ya i saw his interview..  Its everywhere... You know yonghwa im at the point in my life ryt now where i have decided to fight back.. I have been so weak all my life that it is so tiring to always be the good girl, the shy one, the weak one.... But you know sometimes too we should know how to decide whether to fight back or to just let it just slip away.. For now? I would just let it slip away.. Whats the point of clearing my name or to defend myself because we all know that half of the people who is watching dont really care, my haters would believe what he is saying no matter what i do nor what i say anyway so whats the point? And for those who really knew me? They dont need any explanation... They know who i really am so i think i dont need to say anything about it... 
Yonghwa: well that very mature of you sandy.. Im proud of you.. 
dara: but ofcourse i will fight back.. Its just that i think its not the right time to unleash my hidden powers... Hahahaha Its all about timing.. :) in my 5 years under his wing i have learned things, know some people and make connections that can help me eventually.. 
Yonghwa: what do you mean about that dara?
Dara: youll know when the time is ryt.. :) 
Yonghwa: ok you heard that everyone? Oooh this is so exciting!! Hahaha i cant wait when the time is right!!! Hahahaha how about you sajangnim? what is you reaction to what yg sajangnim say about ur company? 
Lsm: i wont comment abot the lipsynching issue now.. Because its not really the main topic... And that lipsynching issue is so old all ready.. I already said too much about that.....  What i want to say is dara is the nicest and kindest person i know.. Am i right yonghwa? Youve been frends for so many years sure you know who the real sandara park is right? And the sandara park that you knew is very different from the sandara park that he is saying right?
Ilwwoo: yes sajangnim.. Absolutely...
Lsm: If she demands some things? Its because she really needs it and she feels that she is being treated unfairly.. 2nd i agree with you yonghwa on what you said that in every group there will always be someone who outshines the others... There are 2 types of artist in the industry who the people will be fascinated.  1 is ofcourse the talented type. Many people adores a person because she? He is just so talented... 2. Charismatic type. Charisma is very important inorder to be sucessful and dara here is the perfect example of a person who has overflowing charisma plus she is beautiful and very talented..   She just you know glows/shines.. You cant help but to just go near her... In a group there will always be someone who is the most liked or the most hated... You really cant avoid that.. 
Yonghwa: right sajangnim.. Ok so dara we are really curious? Did you resign or did you not renew your contract at yg?
Dara: i resigned... 
yonghwa: can you tell us the reason why? 
Dara: im an artist yonghwa... I want to spread my wings and explore my full potential.. I want to write music, make music, act in a drama... And i am not getting it there... I will always be the weak one there... And i am so tired.. Im not happy anymore... You  know the feeling that every morning you dontwant to wake up because you have to go there and just be useless.. My dream is to be a great artist may it be a singer or an actress.. And if it will be both then that will be so great.. And im not going to fullfill it there... 
Yonghwa: i understand dara.. So lsm? How did dara became a sm artist?
Lsm:  i was at the studio that time watching the final practice of shinee when my secretary called me... She said that i have a visitor waiting for me at the office... Upon asking her who is it she said it was dara park.. I was curious why would a YG artist wants to talk to a SM president. She said to me that she resigned at yg and she want to be an sm artist now... I didnt really asked y i just immedialyely said to her she should audition first ofcourse...
Yonghwa: so you auditioned? 
Dara: yap!! Im prepared!! Brought i guitar and played my self composed song... And i brought a speaker for my dance routine.. Heheheh
Lsm: i was so shocked by her singing and dancing abilities.. She was so good... When she was with 2ne1 she was just alright.. So i signed her up eventhough I still dont know that time what will i do with her carreer... But i said to her she should just keep on training and practicing..  But after a week, she is back at my office asking for another shocking thing.. 
Yonghwa:  what is it?
Dara:  i want to be in a girlgroup!! Im so bored at training and practicing..  I want to be the leader and i want to debut same month or day 2ne1 will have their comeback.. 
Lsm: i said to her it was just impossible.. Its just i think 2 months before 2ne1s comeback and she is just asking me now? The average time i debut a girlgroup is 3 yrs... 3 yrs of training together... I have no plans of denuting a girlgroup now... But everyday she would go in my office so i said to her,  let me listen to her self produced songs and if ever i will debut a group it should composed of 4 people... Pick 3 persons in our trainee department  to join our group.. She can held auditions whatsoever.. But by the end of the month she should make a debut song, practiced it with her members and by the end of the month i ll come and see...  After the of the month i went to their practice studio And the self produced songs and her member was so awesome to just ignore you know.. 
Ilwoo: how did you gather those 3 super talented individuals dara?
Dara: its a super long process!! My gosh!! My head hurts!! My heart hurts because i want to be with them all but sajangnim said 3 persons only so thats it.. Sm has so many talented trainees my gosh!! I cant decide immediately! Sm has i think 50 trainees at that time.. There are 25 girls.. And 25 boys.. Eventhough i can rap i need another one.. Among 25, i think 10 auditioned as a rapper... Among the 10 i picked 3... Those 3 rappers are so good that i just want to take them all... Hahaha but i just need 1 rapper... I interviewed them and let them dance... And so i picked lokey... My rapper/dance chreograper member.. We are a grouped that dont rely on some choreogrpher there is lokey to create those amazing moves... 
Lsm: how did you picked the other two? 
Dara: the same process for them.. Out of 15 who auditioneed i picked the 2 persons who can dance well and sing well... And that is tri and fab... Its a plus that fab is a designer and tri is a stage design.. We are an independent group.. We do things on our own... I create the music, lokey will do the chorepgraphy, fab is incharge of the over all concept and tri is i charge with the mv and stage design... :) so when we present our debut plans with sajangnim its finished already all he has to do is make revisions and comment if its too much or lacking.. 
Lsm: thats true.... I didnt plan anything during their debut... They just presented it to me and thats it!! I was really impressed!!! I was impressed with them individually that i gave ms. Star a recording studio, she is not just signed as a singer in sm, she is signed as a music producer, actress and model.. I also gave them their own practice room and an office room where they plan their concepts...  
Ilwoo:  dont your other artists envy then because you gave them those things?
Lsm: i think no... Every group in sm has their own practice studio... But i must admit that they dont have the office room because they dont plan their comebacks or debut unlike e4s.. E4s is like an independent group.. I just call them if they have an offer to model on this brand or magazine or movies or dramas... Then they talked among themselves on what to accept and after they decidethey tell me.. Its like they are a company within a conpany... Im just their to just guide them... They prepare everything and what i do is to reject or to accept.. So far? I didnt reject anything they planned.. 
Yonghwa: ooohhh.. That so cool!! By the way? how did you become a music producer? You wrote song even before? And what did you do to improve ur singing and dancing skills dara? Can you tell us some tips? 
Dara: for the dancing? I can confidently say that im an ok dancer before not the minzy or CL type of dancer but i was ok... I practice and practice really really  hard.. In a day i practice dancing alone for i think 1-2 hours straight.. And that is a form of my exercise too..  For the singing? I alloted more time because i was not just an ok singer i was below average.. But ofcourse i practiced to.. What cant practice/training do? I write poems and song ever since i think high school... I have this notebook? Where all my compositions are in there... .i  can play the guitar since high school too.. I can also do a little bit of piano.. And recently tri teaches me how  to play drums.. producing music? Gd was my teacher.. He taught me what he knew... I have song swritten until the second album promotions.. Hehehehe
Yonghwa: wow!! Gd was your teacher? So how was he as a teacher?
Dara: he was great.. He was so patient with me.. He was a cool guy.. He was a friend.. 
Yonghwa: dara, imagine that Yg sajangnim is infront of you right now what would you say to him? 
Dara: hi!!? Hahaha just kidding.. Ammmm.... I want to say thanks for everything... If its not for your company i will not be known here in korea... I will always be thankful for the oppurtunity for the harships it made me stronger and made me a fighter.. For the lessons that i have learned in there i became a better, improved, strong individual.. For the haters? Continue hating me i dont care.. Ur hate comments make me practice more and strive more in this industry.. 
Yonghwa: imagine theres a mirror, you are looking at ur self in the mirror what will you say? 
Dara: damn girl your pretty awesome!!! Hahaahaha it up!! Dont quit!! You can do it!! You have a lot of mother ers to prove wrong!!! Hahahaha fighting!! Hahahaha 
Yonghwa: ok thats it!! Leta have a commercial breakfirst but after the commercial? Lets all welcome the 3 talented members of E4S!!