DARA's ANGRY

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

The sentence wih the symbol ** means my thoughts

Day 1 Night 2 

After we give the medicines and do spongebathing to Daesung, Youngbae and T.O.P oppa we then went lastly went to the nominee for best actor G-dragon. LOL!!! Seriously, I can't believe that the fierce leader of Bigbang is so childish! Acting sick to get Dara unnie's attention. Well, maybe if I like someone too I will do everything to get his attention especially if that person doesn't see me the way that I see him. (gasps) OMG! Does that mean! Seungri interrupted my thoughts when he said that we are in the "Dragons Lair". 

GD: *cough* *cough* *cough* Dara! I am feeling so sick. I really don't feel so good. *hugs dara*

Me: (I pulled unnie from his embrace) Oooopsss!! wait unnie, don't hug him. He is contagious. Flu virus can easily pass from person to person you 
know. You might get the flu too and that's a big no-no because I heard that you have an important schedule to attend to right? (I looked at GD and smiled while he glared at me. LOL..He is so cute..)

Dara: (concern) Ow really? Sorry Ji but I can't hug you. I can't afford to get sick right now its my first shooting day tomorrow to my very first drama here in korea. *OMG! A drama? Finally! Actually I didn't know that she really has important schedule!!Lucky me*

Seungri: You have a drama Noona? I didn't know about that? hey, hyung do you know about this?

GD: (shocked) *he yelled as if he is not sick, but he really isnt sick so no worries* What? Why didn't you tell me about this huh dara? What kind of drama is this anyway?

Dara: BFF, aren't you happy for me that I am cast to be in a drama and I got the female lead part? I am planning to tell you and the others when it will air next month, And it will be a romantic comedy and its called "The Life of the Secret Idol Couple" the male lead will be Jaejoong oppa. 

*OMG! Jaejoong? Dara is Jaejoong's partner in the drama? My gosh!! Theians will rejoice when they know about this! Basing from the title of the drama? It sounds interesting!*

GD: (yelled and stands up from his bed) OPPA? And you call him OPPA now? He is younger than you and you call him OPPA? What's up with that! Where is the script of that drama anyway? I should have read it first before you accept it!

Dara: *you can see that she is getting pissed. OMG! What is he doing? Did he forgot that he is acting sick? gosh!* What is it to you anyway? Why is it that calling him OPPA is a very big deal to you? I don't need your permission to accept a drama! It's MY life and MY career! And in case you don't know? You are not my boyfriend KWON JIYONG! Remember you are just my bestfriend! *I am so shocked! I thought they are really together! I Didn't expect this. But what about their sweetness to each other? Im confused* And wait a minute? (looks at GD suspiciously) You are not sick aren't you? (GD cannot look at Dara in the eyes instead he looked away) He is not really sick right? (looking at me)

Me: NO *I said and bowed my head. Shocks I am so guilty that I can't look at Dara unnie in the eyes.*

Dara: (angry) For the first time in our friendship JIYONG! I Hate YOU! (she looked at me and Seungri) I cannot stay here anymore Paulette and 
Seungri. I am so ANGRY with someone right now. Can I ask you two favor? (we nodded) Can you take care of the rest? They are really sick right? (I nodded) I'll go back to the dorm, if you need something just call me. (then she went out)

I look at GD, he is just sitting there on his bed staring at the floor. I feel so sad for him. Then I saw a tear fell on the floor. Dara's words might really hurt him especially when she said that he is not her boyfriend, he is just her bestfriend. I really thought that they have a relationship it turns out that they are really just bestfriends. My appler heart is breaking. I didn't realize that I am crying too.

Seungri: Didn't I tell you hyung a long time ago to just tell your feelings to Dara noona? And didn't I tell you that this pretending sick thing is stupid. I'm sorry to tell you this hyung but what noona said was true, you are just his bestfriend..

T.O.P: and not her manager too. Whats up with I should read it first before you accept it? What is that? Seriously, you don't have the right to do that Jiyong. *cough**cough*

GD: (sad)You heard it? Go back to your room and rest hyung.

T.O.P: yeah, Aish Jiyong!! You should just tell your feelings to her you know.

GD: And what? What if I confessed and she doesn't feel the same way? What will I do?

Me: Moved on. Continue with your life. The world doesn't stop spinning if she doesn't accept you. Sure it will hurt at first but in time it will heal. At least you told her how you feel.

GD: No, If that will happen and she will say no, that would really be awkward for both of us. I wont lose our friendship because I am just inlove with her. I'll just say sorry to her tomorrow when she cools down. Go rest now Seungri, you will be the MC on Mucore tomorrow right? Go rest now..(goes back to his bed lying)

Seungri: (looks at him sadly) Ok hyung(open and leaves the room)

T.O.P: *cough**Cough* ok, got to rest too. (patted Jiyong shoulder and leaves the room)

Me: I am an Appler G-dragon. I am one of the fans of your pairing and it hurts me to know and see that you are really not in a relationship. We applers know how you feel for unnie eversince the day you two collaborated, the chemistry was just so overflowing, we know that all the songs you made was for her. We analyzed all the songs you made, all you said in the interviews and all the actions you made when you two are together. We are very observant G-dragon. And I am telling you now, I know that Dara unnie feels the same way for you. Her eyes sparkles everytime the two of you are together and her smile is different whenever she is with you. Just tell your feelings to her because I know she feels the same way.

GD: Yeah you are right about me being in love with her but you are really delusional when you said that she feels the same way. You should accept the fact that we don't have a relationship. I am just a bestfriend to her.

Me: You wouldn't know how unnie really feel if you wont try telling her how you feel.

GD: Its ok, Im contented just seeing her beautiful face and radiant smile everyday. Just letting me by her side makes me happy. So don't worry. I have to sleep now Paulette. Thanks!!

Me: (sigh) Ok G-dragon. Sleep well..