Somebody is SICK!!!

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

Day 1 (Night Part 1)

I arrived at my room at the hotel exhausted but happy! My dreams came true for only a day here in Korea! I got to see YG family artists up-close, talk to them personally, toured the YG building and especially got to witness the sweetness of G-dragon and Dara unnie. Aish, it's such a waste that I can only feel this giddiness and happiness alone. I want to share this to my co-applers but damn that privacy thing. 

After taking a nap I decided to eat Dara unnie's favorite food ramen. I tasted ramen before but it's only instant noodles (the one when you just put water, wait for about 10-15 minutes and you can eat it immediately). I want to taste the real one. So I got dressed and hired a taxi. I told the taxi driver to take me to a restaurant that has the best Ramen but few people because I don't want to wait, I'm so hungry. 


He took me to this food court like restaurant where there are many stalls of different kinds of Ramen. I'm so happy because there are so few people in there. So I ordered myself 2 different kind of ramens while walking to my table I saw a familiar petite looking girl together with a familiar tall and chubby guy ordering at the other stall they are quite far away so that's why I can't see them clearly (I'm nearsighted that's why). Then the petite looking girl turned at my side, looked at me and wave. I went to them to see them clearly. 

Me: Oh hi unnie, sorry if I didn't recognize you immediately. (turned my head down)

Dara: (pats my head) ok lang. oh? Ikaw wala ka bang kasama? Ikaw lang mag-isa? (trans: its ok, Don't you have any company? Are you alone?)

Me: Yes ate, ako lang mag-isa pumunta dito sa korea (smile) (trans: Yes unnie, I'm alone in going here in Korea)

Dara: Ate?(means unnie) Gusto ko yan. (smile) kung ikaw lang mag-isa sumabay ka na lang sa amin kumain? Ihahatid ka din namin sa hotel mo. On the way lang naman papuntang YG eh yun diba? So no worries. (Trans: Ate? I like that. If you're alone, then you can join us. We will also take you to your hotel afterwards ok? It's on the way to YG right? so no worries)

Me: (smile) OK. Thanks ate!

Dara unnie is so kind that's why I love her so much. Jjango manager is so funny too. We are laughing so hard because of him. I am really glad I studied Korean language because I won't enjoy talking to them if I don't know how. Korean language is so hard to learn, the pronunciation down to their writing system is super hard. But I studied so hard so that I can understand them clearly. When we are in the middle of our eating Dara unnie answered her phone.

Dara: Yes? Seungri? What?!! How did that happen? Jiyong and T.O.P? YB and Daesung too? Ok! Ok! I'll go there immediately. (End phone conversation)

Jjango manager: What happened?

Dara: YB, Daesung, T.O.P and Jiyong have a fever. Jiyong looks good when I left YG building. He is even joking around that time. But T.O.P doesn't look good earlier he is coughing and I think he has colds too. If we bring them in the hospital for sure media will immediately found this out. They won't get enough rest. I don't know what to do. I'm not a doctor or a nurse.

Me: I'm a nurse unnie. I know what to do. We will go to pharmacy to buy some medicines. We will buy some analgesics to lower down their fever, you said they have cough? Is their cough dry or not? 

Dara: Amm.. I don't know about Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung but I think T.O.P has dry cough.

Me: ah okey. So we will buy a mucolytic and bronchidilator. Bronchodilator to dilate the bronchus so that the phlegm can easily pass through. Mucolytic to liquefy the phlegm We will also buy orange or lemons for vitamin C. And unnie do you have soup there? They need it. You also need to do sponge bath them so that the fever will lower down easily okay? You need to give the analgesic every 6 hours. And...

Dara: Wait..wait!!! how can I remember all that? Sponge bath? What is that? can I ask a favor?

Me: Sure unnie. Anything.

Dara: Can you accompany me there? We can take care the of the Bigbang boys. I can't do it alone. Jjangoo manager can't do it also because he will go to Busan early tomorrow. Please!!!!

Me: OMG! We will go to the Bigbangs dorm? I will take care of the Bigbang boys? OMG! Sure! Sure! Sure!

We immediately went to the Pharmacy and buy the things that we need. Then we went to YG building. As we all know the office of YG, recording studios, dance studios and their artists and staffs apartment are all in one building. There are 6 floors all in all. 1st floor is the reception area, 2nd floor is the canteen that is open for 24 hrs (How cool is that?) and the entertainment area (where the YG and staff watch movies and just hangout), 3rd floor are the recording studios and dance studios, 4th floor is where all male artists and male staffs apartment located, 5th floor is where all female artists and female staffs apartment located and 6th floor is where sajangnims office and apartment located. So YG is really one big happy family. YGs motto is "A family that stays together stays forever"

Ok, we entered the Bigbangs apartment, Seungri appeared immediately and hug Dara unnie.

Seungri: Noona! Noona! OMG! They are all sick. I don't know what to do. Cl, Minzy and Bom noona went to their parents house. (He noticed me at the side) Who is she?

Dara: (pats his head) It's ok Seungri. Oh, this is? Sorry I forgot to ask your name earlier. I'm really sorry.

Me: Amm...I'm Paulette from Philippines..(I shake seungri's hands. He is really handsome too. Cute)

Dara: She is a nurse so don't worry she knows what to do. She also knows how to speak Korean so you don't have to worry how to communicate with her ok? She is really kind too. So Seungri let's visit them first.

We went to Daesungs room first. I checked his temperature and he is really having a fever. Then we went to Youngbaes room he really looks sick. I checked his temperature and he has fever too. Then we went to T.O.P oppa's room. OMO! Even though he is really sick he really looks so handsome and so fierce. OMG! I am fangirling again! I told myself to act professional because I am on my nurse mode now. I went to him and checked his temperature.

Me: (with shaking hands because I'm so nervous) Oppa, I am nurse so don't worry I will just checked you temperature ok.

T.O.P: (open his eyes slowly) you're the girl at the tour right? You didn't give me your name earlier. (Smile) Where's Dara?

Dara: (sits at his bed) I'm here T.O.P. Are you okay? Don't worry Me, Seungri and Paulette are here to take care of you okay? (touch his head gently) (T.O.P oppa closed his eyes with a smile when Unnie touch his head. I swear T.O.P oppa likes unnie too.)

And lastly we went to G-Dragons room. 

Seungri: Welcome to "The Dragons Lair" (We laugh at what he says)

GD: Seungri I heard that! And why are you all laughing I am sick here. Dara! (Gets up the bed)

Dara: BFF, no don't get up. (She sits at his bed and they hug again while caressing GDs back) I'm here now. We will take care of you.

Me: (On my mind) God! Here they go again. Act professional! Act professional. It's not the time to be giddy Paulette. (Normal voice) Hi, I'm 
Paulette. I am a nurse, I am going to check your temperature first ok?

GD: I know you! You're one of the girls from the tour who gave us gifts right? Wow! You're a nurse? Good.

Me: (checked her temperature) amm.. You don't have a fever? Your temperature is normal. 

GD: (he is quite shocked with what I said) Amm really? But why do I feel that I am so sick? I don't feel so good. My head is aching. And *cough* *cough* and I feel like I'm gonna faint any minute. 

Dara: (You can see panic in her eyes)OMG! Lie down Jiyong. Don't worry we will take care of you. Ok. We will just go to the kitchen and prepare your medication and soup. (Gets up and head to the door) 

GD: Wait dara!!(extends his arm to her) Stay here please. 

Dara: (goes back to Jiyong and kiss his head) BFF, we need to prepare you medication first okay? I will be back right away. Seungri, Paulette come on.

Me: You can go ahead Seungri and Unnie. I will just check his temperature again. (GD close his eyes when Dara unnie and Seungri got out the room) You can win an Oscars with your acting G-dragon.

GD: What are you talking about? I'm really sick! (Tried to get up) See? I can't even get-up because I feel dizzy. *cough**cough*

Me: (sigh and rolls me eyes) Do you really want me to believe you? You don't have fever, you look okay to me, you don't have a cough too G-dragon. You're faking it. I'm a nurse you know so I know what is real or not. 

GD: Fine! Fine! Fine! I am not sick. I just want Dara to take care of me too. T.O.P has fever so for sure Dara will take care of him so I decided to act like I'm sick too.

Me: why? Amm? Are you and Dara unnie together? I mean are you a couple?

Gd was about to answer me when Dara went inside and asked me to help her prepare the medications. And Gd is back to his acting sick mode.

Me: Ok, I'll play along with you and act that you're sick too but you owe me one. (He nodded while pretending to sleep)