Dara is in YG!!!

Account of the very first ever YG Entertainment Nurse

sorry for the super duper late chapter!!! been busy!!! Hope you like it!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                ""- means my thoughts

                I was heading to sajangnims office to remind him about Yoojins (his daughter) vaccination...  and OH!! i remember that Dara unnie will visit YG today!!! so excited to see her and congratulate her personally  for their win yesterday!!!! I am so proud of her!! Hope they will win all the award at the other music stations too!!! They will crush 2ne1 for this promotion for sure!! WAHAHAHAHA!! their 2nd promotion should not coincide with e4s so that they can win an award!! i pity 2ne1.. NOT!!!!hahahaha!!! but on the other hand  im so curious what will sajangnim and unnie will talk about.. maybe it's about the CD that dara unnie has.. hmp? is it the same with teddy oppa? aish!!!  but now its sajangnim and CL? if thats the case then my gosh CL is such a .. but im wondering how did unnie got all this CDs? aish.. i should just stop thinking these things now that im here outside sajangnims office...

Me: (Knocking) Sajangnim, its paulette....

YG: Enter (stern voice)

Me: good morning sajangnim (smiles) "What? im in a good mood today thats why im smiling.hahaha"

YG: What do you want? (looks angry)

Me: "whats with him? is he angry or something? he looks stressed" are you ok sajangnim? you look so tired.

YG: ofcourse im not fine!!! IM tired!! with all these issues with daras transfer and 2ne1s lost with Daras group? its giving me a headache... what do you want?

Me: " hmp!! serves you righ!!!" im here to remind you that tomorrow is Yoojins schedule for her flu vaccine. Its actually at the clinic by tomorrow morning around 8.....

YG: Flu vaccine? she had that last year.. why repeat it again?

Me:  Flu vaccination is annually sajangnim... and i would like to suggest that all your artists should be vaccinated inorder to prevent them from sickness..

YG: ok sure... just order 20 flu vaccine.. Ill remind my wife about yoojins vaccination... Get the payment to our company accountant just show the receipt...

Me: ok sajangnim.. im gonna go now

YG: wait wait.. wait.. are you and dara close paulette?

OMG!!!!OMG!!! what will i tell him? do i tell the truth? or ill just lie? OMG!!! what if i tell the truth and asks me all about dara unnies plans? ofcourse i will not tell him but he isnt gonna believe me!!! OMG!! this is so complicated!!!! but  as i was thinking about how will i answer his question someone entered the door...

Dara: Hello my old friend!! Did you miss me? (smirK) as i said yesterday i will visit you right? to discuss about things... (sarcastic smile) oh hey paulette!! whats up?

Me: Im fine unnie!!! good to see you here at YG!!!

YG: You can go now paulette....

Dara: no, she will stay.....

YG: what for? she has nothing to do with our discussion i suppose... so let her leave..

Dara: as i said she will stay. I am not comfortable with just the two of us in the room... what if youre going to kill me here? whos going to help me huh?

YG: I wouldnt do that dara..

Dara: really? i dont trust you at all.. so she will stay..

YG: OK FINE!!! what are we gonna talk about?

Dara: Im going to release my statement about transferring at SM...

                OMG!! is she going to reveal the truth of what happened to her here at YG? i immediately looked at sajangnim to see his reaction.. and he was so shocked.. he looks pale.. its like he stopped  breathing..hahahaha he looks really funny i tell you...

 

Dara: "sarcastic laugh" Relax OLD MAN!!! Im not going to tell them the truth.. Im not going to ruin your company....YET!!!!hahahaha Im not like you, you know... what im going to say in the interview will be OUR story.. so you better watch it and listen to it carefully.....

YG: (angry) Why do you think that ill just follow anything you say Dara? huh? Dont you dare threaten my company you hear? Dont underestimate me!! i have many connections too you know.. I could make up stories about you!! I could ruin your career too!!

Dara:  YG YG YG..... what do you think of me stupid? well maybe before i am but now? NO!!! coming here and threaten you without preparing for battle is like suicide!!! I have been preparing for this day YG!!! If you have many connections i have been widening my connections too.... and yeah you could make up stories about me thats your forte anyway but do you have evidences? NOPE!!!thats what you lack!!! you cant threaten me either!! especially that I have this!!! (A CD) you know this right? CL really is in demand!!! is she really that good YG? More flexible than your wife? (smirk)

YG: (shocked) Where the did you get that? Give it to me you !!! You black mailing !!!

Dara: you want this? then here!!! (throws the CD at sajangnims table) as i said yesterday to teddy i have many copies of the CDs... and its in a safe place... Blackmailing ? well im good at this right? i have learned from the expert anyway.. been watching you doing this for so many years.. you can dig and dig all about me to find some dirt but you will not find any..i have a clean record.. but you on the other hand is different..... I have tons of evidences of your dirty works in my hand so dont you dare threaten me.. i could just release this video and i assure? you can kiss your reputation and your company and artists reputation goodbye!!! and its BYE BYE YG time!!!

YG!!! (slams the table) !! !! !! YOU SNEAKY LITTLE !! OK FINE!!! I will follow your ing story in the interview!!!

Dara: (stands up) OK then!! now that we settled this im going to go now!!!

But before she totally went out the office dara unnie said something with a sad face...

dara: I dont know why you hate me so much.. i keep on asking myself that you know... what did i do to you to hate me so much? is it really because i dont have a talent? but i tried so hard to exceed your expectations right? but you didnt give me a chance... But thanks anyway because if you didnt do that? im am still the talentless weak girl you once knew.....

 

                and the she went out....awww dara unnie!! that was sad and touching!! i know the feeling!! the feeling that you have done all you could but the person couldnt appreciate you?It really hurts so much!! but the threatening part i must say was so cool!! hahahah amazing!! I could just clap right there!! STANDING OVATION!!!hahahaha i cannot imagine that she can threaten sajangnim., I mean yeah she had done that with teddy and CL but sajangnim was on a different level!! if it was me? i will be so scared.. and OH i should get out of here now!!!

Me: Sajangnim can i go now?

YG: ok.. But promise me what you heard here stays here!! now a word to anyone!!!

Me: sure sajangnim....

NOW THAT DARA IS IN YG WILL DARA SEE GD? OR NOT?

STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT CHAPTER!!! HEHEHEHEHE

 

 Hope you still like my story!!! hope you still support this story!!!

Did you like this chapter? let me know and COMMENT!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!