Playful.

Forming,lasting, and new love.

Keo

Ken hung up the phone.

"Can't you move your face away from mine?!" Ken whisper/shouted. "It's not my fault!" Leo struggled. "Well, Hongbin says to find what got us stuck."

Leo tried to look by their feet to see what caused them to be stuck. It was one of the fishing lines. "Ok...we're going to have to be extremely close in order for me to untangle ourselves so bare with me." Leo hesitantly said. "How close...?" Ken glared at Leo. Leo was surprised to see a glare from Ken, usually it was him glaring at Ken.

"I'm not sure." Leo looked at Ken. Ken nodded allowing Leo to get close so that they could get out of that awkward mess. They both tightly closed their eyes and turned their heads the opposite ways. Leo finally untangled the fishing Line and jumped off Ken in an instant. Ken stood up quickly and patted his clothes down.

"You couldn't be more careful?!" Ken scoffed. "You were the one who was in front of me." Leo said in victory. Ken thought about it. He had to admit that he was a bit close to Leo, but what's wrong with that? They're friends. well, sort of.

Ken jumped on the couch and pointed to the floor in panic as he looked at Leo. Leo looked at him oddly and then shouted while he jumped on the couch as well. There was a beetle on the floor and they were scared of it. "Someone's got to get it!" Leo looked at ken. "Pfft. I ain't getting that thing. HELL NO!" Ken stared back at Leo. Leo facepalmed and slowly got off the couch, being very cautious. Ken watched Leo, encouraging Leo to bring it outside. 

As soon as Leo got the beetle on a piece of paper, he booked it out the door. Ken sighed in relief. Leo came in holding his chest and breathing heavily. Ken started to laugh at Leo as soon as he came in. Leo looked at the pond before looking back at Ken with a smirk. 

"Oh..no..H-hyung, I can explain." Ken tried to get off the couch but Leo grabbed Ken by the waist and started to carry him to the pond. Ken started kicking his legs around while laughing/panicking. Leo hurried over to the pond and dropped Ken in.  Leo jumped in and grabbed Ken again before he could get out.

"Hyung~ Please~" Ken tried to use aegyo but Leo just ignored it as best as he could. Ken escaped Leo's grip but rather than escaping, he jumped on Leo's back. "Now I get a piggyback ride~" Ken sang. "Ok." Leo smirked as he pretended to almost drop Ken. Ken screamed and tightened his grip on Leo while he burried his face on the back of Leo's neck so he wouldn't fall. 

Leo started to laugh as he kept doing it. Ken accidentally loosened the grip of his legs, making them both go underwater. They jumped back up and started to laugh happily. "YOU!" Ken shouted. Leo jumped in surprise at the sudden tone. "Smile like that more often." Ken pointed at Leo. Leo widened his eyes. Leo blushed from the compliment(?) but quickly shook it off and tackled Ken in the water. 

After an hour of playing together in the water, they finally got out with towels and sat on the porch. "Do you want to have a campfire?" Leo asked Ken. Ken's eyes sparkled the moment Leo asked that. He jumped up in excitement and started grabbing marshmellows, chocolates, and cookies. Leo chuckled at Ken's cuteness. Leo got up and started to gather some wood while placing them in the fire pit, making sure he had enough to make a nice fire.

He lit the match and threw it on the wood. The fire glowed brightly as the two sat down to set up their smores. Ken started to roast a marshmellow as he carefully prepared the smore not for him, but for Leo. Leo looked at Ken when he handed him the smore; he secretly smiled to himself. Ken's kindness was never known to Leo before; he hates himself for not treating Ken as good as Ken deserves to be treated . 

Leo's smile turned into a frown. He wanted to make Ken happy, he wanted to show Ken that he does care for Ken, just in a different way. "I shouldn't take this. You've showed me kindness and I've showed nothing. I don't deserve this." Leo said trying to hand it back until Ken grabbed his wrist. "You've showed me that people who seem heartless on the outside, can have a heart of pure kindness within." Ken smiled while looking into Leo's eyes.

Leo could feel his heart beating faster. Those words struck him as fast as lighting but those words felt gentle, kind, and even loving. Leo went over to Ken, took a deep breath, and hugged him gently. Ken widened his eyes in surprise, but he didn't hesitate to hug Leo back. 

"When ever you're sad...hurt...angry...or in any pain...tell me. I won't let you hate yourself. I won't let others hurt you. When you feel like you can't endure anymore, hug me. I'll erase everything."Leo hugged Ken tightly. "I'll be the friend that you can trust."

"You already are my best friend." Ken smiled.

Leo felt happy to be called Ken's best friend. He had a feeling this friendship would last a long time. The two stopped hugging and went back to their normal selves. During their silent time, Ken started to laugh a little bit, trying to hold it in. Leo looked over at ken with an eyebrow raised "What're you laughing at?" 

"You."

 

 

Leo glared into the distance. 

"I'm sorry! It's just, it was so funny when I saw you scared of the beetle. I didn't think you would be so scared!" Ken laughed.

"At least I got it! You wouldn't even try..." Leo scoffed.  Ken pointed at Leo "Oh my god...are you pouting?" Ken acted surprised. Leo stiffened up and immediately put on an emotionless face. 

"Oh come on. I liked your pouty face." Ken chuckled.

 

Leo eventually put out the fire and they headed inside the cabin. The minute Leo sat down on the couch, Ken tackled him to the floor. The two started to wrestle and laugh together.

Suddenly the phone started to ring after a long 10 minutes of wrestling. 

The two were panting heavily and making noises from all that wrestling. Ken answered the phone. "Hello..a-ahh....R-ravi...what's up with y- Leo stop it for a moment. I'm on the phone with Ravi."

"But ...I'm...Almost...there.." Leo said while trying to reach for Ken's arm.

"Aish, you're hurting me. Feels kind of good though." (Ken thinks that their wrestling feels like a workout type thing haha.)

"Hello? Ravi? Hello?"

Ken pouted at the phone because Ravi hung up. Ken turned around and tackled Leo again without any clue of what Ravi thought they were doing. 

~Meanwhile, after Navi's make-out session~

 

Ravi widened his eyes and dropped the phone quickly. 

"What?" N looked at Ravi curiously. Ravi looked at N awkwardly. 

 

"I think they were....you know....having a ual time." Ravi said awkwardly. N widened his eyes in surprise, but he quickly burst out laughing at Ravi because of what he had to hear. N clutched his stomach as he fell to the floor laughing. 

"Yeah yeah, keep laughing." Ravi glared.

 

(Ok, ok. Back to Keo;D)

Ken and Leo layed on the ground panting heavily but they were also laughing.

"That was fun." Ken smiled while looking at leo. Leo nodded at Ken. Ken went closer to Leo and rested his head on Leo's stomach, silently listening to Leo's breathing as it stayed in a slow pattern. Ken slowly closed his eyes as Leo gently pet Ken's hair and drifted into a long sleep, a sleep he hasn't had in a long time; A comforting sleep.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

It's a short chapter but I updated a day early and you guys wanted a Keo chapter really bad so here you go:3 Their progress is slow but that's what makes it good right?:3 Thank you sooo much for all your support:D