Back to the dorm.

Forming,lasting, and new love.

HyukBin

Hyuk and Hongbin were sitting while watching T.V until suddenly the Navi couple bursts through the door, making loud noises. Hyuk and Hongbin both glared at the two idiots in front of them. 

"You really had to make a loud entrance?'

"It's too quiet here, this place needs some noise~!"

Hongbin mentally facepalmed while Hyuk just laughed at the two; giving them a "welcome back" hug. Hyuk turned to Hongbin, whispering in his ear "Something seems weird. They seem different..." Hongbin nodded in agreement. They seemed to give off a different feeling towards each other. Maybe it was just them but they still felt something weird going on between Ravi and N.

"Did Leo and Ken arrive yet?" N asked curiously.

"No, not yet. I heard they're going to be here soon."

N smiled creepily to himself while the other 3 gave him a weird look. Ravi knew what he was thinking but it still creeped him out a bit because, well, it's N. N is unpredictable. 

"Omo, is that a bruise on your arm Ravi?" Hyuk gasped.

"O-oh....yeah....I kind of....scared N hyung....." Hongbin immediately burst out into laughter at Ravi. Hyuk nodded in understandment and felt bad for Ravi because he once scared N as well and, well, that didn't turn out well. Hyuk for some reason never gets scared of anything so the other members can't really scare him, which is an advantage for him. 

After Hongbin's laugh attack, he cleared his throat and headed to the kitchen to prepare supper as a welcome back gift(I guess). He was sort of in a down mood. He knew that now, he couldn't spend as much time with Hyuk and he couldn't show as much closeness or else the other members would suspect them.

Hongbin silently cooked the food while deep in his thoughts. Then it hit him. Buying gifts was an easy way of showing his love while making it seem normal. The other members would easily mistake it as just a friendly, normal thing. He could also write cute notes in it that the other members wouldn't be able to see. 

Hongbin smiled to himself quietly. Hyuk walked in to check on Hongbin and smiled quietly while slowly creeping up on Hongbin. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around Hongbin's shoulders. Hongbin turned around in surprise.

"Ravi and N went outside for a walk so we're fine."

Hongbin nodded and wrapped his arms around Hyuk's waist, giving Hyuk a peck on the lips. Hyuk frowned after Hongbin gave him a kiss.

"You didn't like my kiss?"

"No, it's not that...it's just that....I won't be able to recieve your kisses anymore. And i'll have to stay in my room alone again..." Hyuk was right. They wouldn't be able to show affection to each other like that again. "You know Hyuk....We will find a way. It doesn't matter what that way is, but we will find a way. Even if it means telling the others." Hyuk widened his eyes.

"We can't do that now though."  Hyuk nodded in agreement. There would be a time where they will have to tell the others but now was not the time. N and Ravi just got back from their trip and it would be bad for them to be so surprized right after they got back.

Navi

 

N and Ravi came back at around 10:00pm only to find Hyuk and Hongbin sleeping in their bedrooms. There was some food in the fridge that was cooked not that long ago.

"Hongbin must have cooked us some food while we were gone." Ravi took out the food and showed N. N smiled at the thought of eating food. They hadn't eaten in a while so it was good that they finally had some food.

"You know what dance we haven't done in a while?"

Ravi turned to N, curious of what dance he was thinking.

"Superhero and Rock Ur Body." Ravi's eyes lit up and he immediately grabbed N's hand, bringing him to the practice room. 

 

~After an hour of practicing Rock Ur Body and Superhero~

The two layed on the floor lazily. After practicing for so long, they got quite tired. "Goodnight Ravi.."

"Goodnight..."

 

~Morning~

 

N could feel something hitting his side, not too hard but not too soft either. 'What the hell?' He thought to himself. He opened his eyes only to realize that the thing hitting his side was actual Leo kicking him slightly. Leo was here?

"Other people need to use this room you know." 

N groaned and got up slowly. He started to shake Ravi. "Ravi..get up. Leo needs to use this room."

"Leo is here? Since when did Ken and Leo get here?"

"We got here last night after you two fell asleep."

Ravi nodded. Leo seemed grumpier than normal. It seemed like he was mad about something. Or maybe it was just his normal self. Ravi remembered that the driver had told them that Leo and Ken were having some problems with each other so that's probably why Leo was so mad. That also meant that Ken was probably in a bad mood as well.....

N and Ravi got up and headed to the living room and saw Ken sitting there silently. Usually he was the happy bubbly one but the way he looked now, it was scary. Ravi turned his head towards the door, trying to get N to follow him so that they didn't disturb Ken. N nodded and quietly followed until they were outside. 

Ravi suddenly grabbed N's wrist and started to pull him somewhere.

"What are y- Where are we going?!"

"You'll see! You'll like it! I promise~" N raised an eyebrow but most of the time if Ravi syas it's nice, it usually means it's nice.

"Ok. Now close your eyes."

"Okay...."

Ravi led N to the area that they were meaning to go.

"Now...Open~"

N opened his eyes. His eyes widened at the scenery in front of him. They were at a beautiful park that had a nice stream going through it. The grass was nice and green, the tress were tall and well kept. They also had very nice benches and swings. 

Ravi brought N over to the swing and motioned for N to sit on it. So, he eventually listened to Ravi and sat down on it. Ravi smiled and began to push N on the swing gently, making N feel calm with the slight breeze hitting his face.

After a while of pushing N on the swing, Ravi got in front of N and kneeled down so that he was shorter than N. He grabbed N's hands, and looked him in the eyes with the most sincere look a man can give.

"I love you. There's nothing that could make me stop loving you."

He pulled out a necklace from his pocket and stood a bit taller to put the necklace around N's neck gently. After he put the necklace on, he slowly leaned in and placed a gently kiss on the other's lips. Warm tears started to flow out of N's eyes. He also loved Ravi back very much, and he was very touched to hear those words. He knew that Ravi was sincere and that's what made it so special. 

Even though no words came out of N's mouth, Ravi knew that N felt the same. 

It was a special feeling.

 

Keo

It's been a few days since they got back. No words were spoken, no happiness was shown, and no contact was there. Leo wanted to talk to Ken but didn't want to show any emotions towards Ken for their own good. Of course this was the wrong way to solve the problem, but Leo thought it was the best way.

Leo made some food for Ken. He could still care for him as a fellow member. A he entered the room, he saw Ken staring at the wall, his eyes full of pain. Leo almost dropped the food as he saw that. His heart was hurting as if poison had been injected into it. Fighting back his emotions, he set the food down in front of Ken. 

"It's 5:00 so you should eat."

Ken continued to stare at the wall in silence, not even once glancing towards the food. Leo raised an eyebrow.

"At least I made you food. So you should eat it."

There was still no answer.  Leo sighed.

"Just eat it."

Suddenly Ken got up and whipped the food at the wall;The glass bowl shattering everywhere. Leo widened his eyes. He's never seen Ken this angry..ever. Ken turned to Leo and glared. "I'm not hungry." Ken then stormed off to the practice room. Leo was speechless. He knew that he hurt Ken. He was hoping that Ken would get over it soon, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. 

A tear dropped onto Leo's clothing. He wiped the tears off of his face. He didn't want the other members to notice that he was upset. Taking a deep breath; he tried to pick up the mess until a hand gabbed his wrist. 

"I made the mess, so i'll clean it."

Leo nodded and stood up, not picking a fight with Ken. Ken bent down and began cleaning up the mess. Leo felt horrible for making Ken feel this way. 

Suddenly, Leo grabbed Ken by the wrist and pulled him away from the mess. Ken started to try to pull away hard. He suddenly widened his eyes.

Leo's lips were on his. 

Ken pushed Leo away and tried to walk away until Leo spoke.

 

"God dammit Jaehwan! I love you!"

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi:D So sorry for the late updateT^T I've been busy with exams T^T But here you guys go:D This story will probably end soon but, good news is, I will be able to create another story:D 

The MyungYeol couple won so yeah. Basically what it'll be about is where Myungsoo is that popular guy in highschool that everyone wants to date but he doesn't want to date anyone and SungYeol is that dorky type guy that is new to school and hides his true features, so people think he is un-attractive and they dislike him because he isn't the 'cool guy'. There is more but you'll find that out when I create the story;D Anyways, here you guys go:D Thank you for commenting and subscribing!:D