What to do?

Forming,lasting, and new love.

Keo

"God dammit Jaehwan! I love you!"

Ken paused at that very moment. Those words..he couldn't believe them. He wanted to believe them but, he just couldn't; not after all that has happened. "Don't even try to lie to me again. I don't want to be hurt even more so just...just....just back off!" Ken ran out of the dorm as fast as he could. Tears were desperately trying not to fall. He wasn't sure if he could believe Leo again so he just did what he thought was best.

As soon as he got outside, he ran towards his favourite tree in the woods. It was a quiet, peaceful tree that he liked to go to. He decided to name it after Rovix after meeting all the members, and being put into VIXX. This tree was a main source for memories. Whenever he was tired, confused, hurt, or even happy, this was the tree he would sit at. Right now he was confused and upset so he knew that going to that tree would be the best for now. It would let his thoughts flow with memories rather than his bad emotions. He needed to forget what was happening at the moment and needed to bring back good memories.

He sat back on the tree and closed his eyes; letting the memories flow through his mind. He didn't even realize that Leo was standing closely, watching Ken. He quietly sat down beside Ken, making sure that Ken didn't notice nor hear him.

"I truly do love you Jaehwan."

Ken snapped out of his thoughts instantly. He sat up as quick as he could but before Ken could get up, Leo grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back down. "Please...Just listen to what I have to say."

"Fine.." was all Ken could mutter.

"Back when we were at the camp, I thought that it wouldn't be a good time in all honesty. But when you got lost, I suddenly became worried and the moment you hugged onto me, I felt something weird in my stomach. Like a ....warm feeling. I tried to hide it and just thought that maybe I was sick or something. And after a while, I discovered your personality and I fell for you. I knew I couldn't deny it. I hid it because I was scared. I was scared of the bad outcomes that could've happened. I decided to pretend that it was all acting so that you wouldn't be hurt as much but it seems that my idea was stupid. I now know that I have to show you my love so please...let me show you that I can be a good lover and that I am a good person. Let me show you that you deserve more than anyone else."

Tears flowed from Ken's eyes. It was really touching to hear that. He never knew that Leo truly loved him like that. He should of known better.

"I-I'm sorry...I should have known..."

"Shhh. It was my fault so please, don't let those beautiful eyes cry."

Ken smiled and wiped the tears from his eyes. Leo smiled back at Ken. He slowly raised his hand to Ken's cheek, feeling the smooth, soft skin. "I should have done this a long time ago."

Leo leaned in and gently pressed his lips against the other's. The kiss was filled with passion and love. It was gentle and sweet. Ken wrapped his arms around Leo's neck, taking the warmth that Leo was providing to him. They seperated and looked into each others eyes. "I love you so much Taekwoon.."

"I love you too Jaehwan."

After a few minutes of silence, Leo finally got curious as to why Ken came here. "Why did you come to this tree anyways?" Ken turned towards Leo, happy that Leo was interested. "I discovered this tree a long time ago. It has so many memories and It always makes me feel better when I'm sad. I named it Rovix after I met you guys. I guess you could consider this tree almost like a parent haha." Leo chuckled a little bit at Ken. Ken really did have a special personality. He was bright and happy, and he always could make other people feel better.

"I guess I shouldn't have invaded your special space then, huh?"

"Actually, you're wrong. It's better that you're here. Rovix meet Leo, Leo meet Rovix." Ken made the tree and Leo greet each other like a kid. "So, there's two Rovixs?"

"Correct!"

Leo just laughed at Ken's behavior. It was nice to see the old Ken back rather than seeing Ken filled with hurt and pain. Leo just hugged Ken tightly and made sure to keep Ken warm considering it was night and quite cold. Despite the cold, the two were quite warm from each other's body heat.

"I'm getting sleepy..."

"Are you? I guess i'll just have to bring you home." Ken looked up at Leo, knowing that Leo had an idea in his head. In a matter of seconds, Leo picked Ken up bridal style and started to carry him. Ken smiled lightly to himself before snuggling against Leo. Leo liked the feeling of being able to finally be with Ken.

The two finally arrived home when everyone was asleep. It was good that everyone was asleep because if the members were awake then, that would mean that Leo would have to pretend to just be friends with Ken rather than lovers. At least he thought they were lovers anyways..

"Do you think the member will find it odd if I sleep in your room tonight?" Ken wanted to spend a night with Leo so he had to make sure that the members wouldn't find it odd before he decided to stay in the same room with Leo. "Probably not, I mean, they all do it don't they?"

Ken nodded. Leo was right. They all did it so it wouldn't really look that odd except the fact that they were arguing only hours before. Ken smiled and dragged Leo over towards Leo's room. They didn't want to wake up the other members by heading down to Ken's room so going to Leo's room was easiest.

 

Navi

It was morning and both Ravi and N woke up quite early, which meant that they woud wake up the other members. The two headed to Leo's room first only to see both Leo and Ken together. N almost it the wall as he fanboyed at the sight. Ravi whacked N on the arm telling him to quiet down. N forgot so he stopped. "oh my god! Do you think thy ae finally together?I hope they are together."

"Well I was spying on them last night and Leo confessed to Ken and they kissed by that tree that Ken always goes to." N's eyes lit up as he heard those words. He knew that s were growing up which made him sad and happy at the same time.

"WAKE UP!" Ken and Ravi jumped at the sudden loudness that has entered the room.Leo shot a death glare at Ravi for waking them up so loudly when it was only 8:00am.

Ravi ran out of the room with N after recieving that glare from Leo. It was quite scary so yeah... they headed towards Hyuk and Hongbin to wake them up when they discovered something they would never expect to.

There the two were, and laying next to each other. Their hair was a bit messier than the usual bed hair and there was a small mark on Hyuk's neck.

"Oh..my...god. They had ."

"No sherlock." N whacked Ravi for reminding him that it was quite obvious. "What do we do? Do we wake them up or....?"

"I think we should wait for them to wake up themselves and then we'll talk to them." Ravi nodded in agreement. Leo was about to head in until N shoved him out and shut the door behind them. "Do not go in there got it?"

"Why?"

"J-just because. DON'T ARGUE!" Leo jumped back in surprise. 'Well, that's odd' Leo thought.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was going to add more but...I don't want to end this story too quickly. We reached 100 subscribers!Yay~:D ExoticBeautyInSpirit was the 100th subscriber:D Thank you to all of my subscribers:D And thank you for all your support^^ I hope you enjoyed all the exciting things in this chapter like Keo's first kiss;D