Secrets.

Forming,lasting, and new love.

Navi

Ken had told the Navi couple about going back extra early. They were dissappointed that they had to go so soon since they just started their relationship and now they had to basically end it since they "Couldn't" tell the other members about it; afraid that the members will dislike the fact that they're two men and they're having a relationship together.

~

The two of them layed there, side by side, staring at the ceiling. It was really silent until Ravi suddenly started to stare at N. N could feel Ravi's eyes on him and he decided to turn to face Ravi. 

"I've been thinking A lot. About us." Ravi was quite serious.

"What have you been thinking, exactly?"

"I just wanted to tell you something....."

N raised one eyebrow. "Like..?"

"I....I ...I love you. I have loved you ever since we met the day that we became trainees. I never really believed in love at first sight but, the moment I met you, I felt nervous and felt the need to not screw things up in front of you. To impress you, to care for you, to......kiss you and to love you. I thought that there would be no chance of 'us' but the moment you kissed me, I felt happy, and I realized that one of my dreams were accomplished; One of my needs."

 

N was surprised to hear those words, to the point where he couldn't even contain his thoughts.

 

"I...I have something to tell you too Ravi..."

Ravi looked down; He had a feeling that N would turn him down because of the way that they have to seperate.

 

 

"I loved you since that day, too."

 

Ravi widened his eyes and a big smile formed onto his face.

"Really?? You really mean it?!" Ravi was practically jumping on every part of the bed, not leaving any part of the bed untouched.

N giggled at Ravi's reaction. "I couldn't lie even if I wanted to." N smiled before grabbing Ravi and bringing him in for a kiss. The two smiled gently into the kiss, creating a warm feeling with in their bodies. N broke the kiss but only moved a little bit ; Their faces still only inches apart.

"I want you to know that, even if we can't show our love very much, I will always love you. Even if it doesn't seem like it, I will always want your kiss, your hug, your warmth, and your care." N wanted to make sure that Ravi knew how much he loved him.

Ravi nodded happily. "I will give you care, kisses, hugs, and even warmth, every single night after the members are asleep. I will make you feel things that nobody else could make you feel. I will show you the love you need."

N gently rested his head on Ravi's chest, listening to the beats that Ravi's beautiful heart produced. To N, the beats felt as if a beautiful melody was being played from a harp.

N sighed before getting up. "We should probably pack our stuff. The driver is going to be here soon." Ravi nodded sadly before getting his stuff together and packing it. After Ravi was done, he tried to help N with his packing even though N kept trying to refuse help from him.

As N got up to go to the washroom, Ravi creeped up by the door, waiting for N to come out. 

~

N opened the door when suddenly Ravi jumped out at him. 

N started to violently hit Ravi on the back and arm for scaring him. 

"A-ah! I'm sorry! Ouch! Hyung~! I'm sorry~ Please?~ Ouch!" Ravi held his arm in pain from all of N's smacks. Ravi forgot to remind himself that if he were to scare N, he would have to prepare for a beating. N looked gentle but once you scared him, he turned into a violent man. Hyuk scared him once right before they entered a scary building for their fear test and Hyuk got a few hard smacks from N.

Ravi pouted, purposely trying to get cuddles from N.

"Awww, my poor baby~ I'm sorry~" N hugged Ravi tightly and then fixed Ravi's hair a bit. N kind of had a thing for fixing hair. Ravi smiled and decided that it would only be fair to fix N's hair a bit too. N looked up at Ravi and slowly pressed his lips against the other's. 

Ravi was absorbed in the feeling that N was giving him. This kiss felt different from the other kisses they've had. 

Ravi jumped slightly as he felt hands going up his shirt. He smirked before he pushed N against the cold wall, sending N a weird feeling as the heat combined with the cold. Ravi's lips slowly, yet gently, travelled down N's jawline, heading towards N's neck. N gripped tightly on Ravi's shirt as his breath became un-even. 

~

The driver honked the horn loudly. 

Ravi glared in the direction of the sound and was forced to let go of N. Ravi was quite frustrated ; He was enjoying the moment until the sound happened. N was also quite frustrated. 

"Just tell the driver i'll be in the washroom for a few minutes..." Ravi quickly headed to the washroom. N giggled at the random statement, Although, Ravi did need to take care of his "Problem". N headed out to the van and quickly got in.

 

"Ravi's gone to the washroom for a few minutes."

 

"Why is that?"

 

"N-nothing...really..." N's cheeks turned a faint red as he thought about what they could have done. He was so curious to feel, so...frustrated.

The driver raised an eyebrow.

'Don't worry, I know what you guys have been up to.

Aish, these youngsters are going to have so much trouble with their love. Hyuk and Hongbin, N and Ravi, and now possibly Leo and Ken. Leo and Ken are going to have a harder time though....I just hope the idiots learn how to deal with love....'   

The driver thought to himself and shook his head. N gave the driver a weird look before looking out the window awkwardly. 'The  driver is being weird...' N thought.

Ravi rushed out of the building with his cheeks a bit red ; breathing heavily. The  driver held in his laugh and waited for Ravi to get in the van. Ravi gave the driver a suspicious look before shaking it off and happily sitting beside N in the van. 

 

~Later in the van(at night)~

 

N and Ravi had picked up some juice and they both decided they would try it at the same time so that if it was gross, both would have to suffer. They both put the bottle to their mouths and started to drink.

 

The driver pulled over.

 

"I know you two almost had earlier."

 

Both of them spit out their drinks on the seat. "WHAT?!" N shouted in surprise.

"You heard me."

Ravi sat there with his eyes widened, while staring at the driver.

 

"Y-you can't tell anyone, got it?"

 

The driver smiled happily "Got it~ I know too many secrets anyways. Plus, it's for everyone to solve theirselves." N raised an eyebrow at the driver. He then smirked evily.

 

"Secrets..huh?"

 

"N-no. I can' t tell. Please, don't do it."

N started whacking the driver repeatedly on the arm until he gave up.

 

"OKAY! FINE! Leo and Ken like each other but they can't show it...." N started to fanboy in the van, freaking out the driver and Ravi.

 

"This just got interesting."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay~ Navi couple chapter~

I hope you guys enjoy this and thank you so much for reading, subscribing, or commenting:D

I loved all of your comments btw xD