On the way(Navi)

Forming,lasting, and new love.

Navi

It was a long ride to get to their destination. They have been in the van for almost 3 hours now. It was getting dark and they will soon have to stop at a hotel. N was quite confused with Ravi because Ravi was smiling to himself when the ride was really long and  not that entertaining.

"Why are you smiling to yourself like that?" N asked Ravi while raising an eyebrow. 

"...Oh..I was just..........thinking about a cute puppy I seen!" Ravi nervously chuckled. "You're starting to sound like Leo." N joked. Ravi laughed a bit but then jumped in excitement as they arrived at a hotel. "Wow~ This is going to be so much fun~" Ravi jumped around like a little kid. "It's just a hotel.." N chuckled.

Ravi and N headed into the Hotel to pay for the room. Once they payed, they got to choose which room they wanted to stay in that was available. They headed to the room. '402' Is what the room number was. Ravi entered the room first and immediately smiled. He turned to N while smiling. "This is going to be great." Ravi smirked. 

N could see something weird within that smirk. Something that he couldn't identify and truthfully, it scared him. Ravi turned back towards the window.'I will make you mine.' Ravi thought as he smirked. Ravi quickly noticed that what he thought sounded dirty and he blushed heavily. 

"Why are you blushing?" N asked curiously.

"N-n-nothing..." Ravi stuttered as he looked down awkwardly. N grabbed Ravi's face and carefully examined it. Ravi blushed even harder with only a little bit of space between them.Ravi wanted to take that moment to kiss N but he knew it wasn't the right time. He felt like a large animal being caged in a small area.

He felt the need to kiss N but he just couldn't. Not yet anyways. 

Ravi moved away from N as quickly as possible. "I'm going to take a shower." Ravi said with a deep tone. N looked at Ravi with a curious expression. He knew something was going on with Ravi but he wasn't sure what. "There was something in his eyes.....a weird feeling. I don't know why I can't identify it..I can usually easily identify emotions."

N sat on the bed for a while thinking about what that emotion could be. N suddenly felt an urge to figure out what it was, he needed to find out. N walked towards the bathroom door and knocked. "Yes?" Ravi answered.

"Come out soon. I need to ask you something." N replied with a quick, short answer. "Ok. I'll be out in a minute." Ravi shouted from the bathroom. After a minute, Ravi finally came out. His hair was wet and N couldn't help but find Ravi attractive. 

"What did you want to talk about?" Ravi asked. "Have you been...let's say..hiding something from me?" N asked while raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms. Ravi gulped. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to be caught but he didn't want to lie to N either.

"What do you mean by 'hiding' something?" Ravi asked trying to find some other excuse to say rather than telling N that he likes him.

"Fellings." N bluntly said. 

Ravi thought quickly. "Well, I was thinking.. maybe you could meet some girls?" Ravi regretted saying that. The least thing he wanted to see was some girls flirting with N. N was his and he wouldn't let anyone take N from him.

"Really? Why didn't you say so earlier? Let's go down to the pool. There are sure to be girls there." N replied with a smile. Ravi hated that N was happy with his idea.

"Y-yeah sure..." Ravi hesitated. Ravi grabbed N's hand and brought him downstairs to the pool. There were lots of girls there and the moment they got in there, all the girls turned to them and gave flirty looks.

N smiled at one of the girls. It seemed that N was interested in that girl and it made Ravi feel upset. "Let's go over there!" N happily cheered pointing towards the table with that one girl. Ravi nodded and followed N to the table.The girl that N seemed to have interest in had long brown hair and blue eyes. She was beautiful but there was something weird about her.

"Hello." N waved and smiled at the girl. "Hello. What's your name?" The girl smirked. 

"Cha HackYeon but people call me N." N smiled. The girl smiled at him in a weird kind of way. Ravi could feel the anger rising. "I'm going to go back to the room. I feel tired." Ravi said before walking quickly up to the room. "He's been so weird lately." N sighed and continued to talk to the girl.

 

Meanwhile~

 

Ravi opened the door to the hotel room and headed inside. The minute he got in, he sat on the floor and zoned into his own world. "Why did I ever make that suggestion." Ravi started gently hitting his head in regret. Ravi tried to think of what he could do; he couldn't think of anything.

Suddenly he thought of an idea. He decided to call Hongbin and Hyuk to see how things were going. He grabbed the phone and dialed the number.

 

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"How are things going at the dorm?"

"Good."

"Where's Hyuk?"

"He is here."

"Hi Hyuk!"

You could hear scrambling on the phone.

"Hi!" It was Hyuk.

"Hi!"

"How is your trip so far Hyung?" 

"Good."

"Where is N hyung?"

"Outside talking with some girl.."

"Some girl? Really? Why do you sound angry?"

"It's just that.....I feel bored with no one here. That's all!"

"Oh, ok." 

"Well, I should go. I have to go check on N hyung."

"Ok. It was nice talking to you! Hope things get better!"

"Thanks!"

"Bye~:"

"Bye~."

Ravi hung up after their conversation was done. Ravi waited for N to come back but even after 3 hours he still didn't return. Suddenly the door opened. Ravi became excited until he saw the girl. With N. Ravi's smile dissappeared immediately and he just simply put on a blank expression.

N smiled. "You don't mind if she sleeps with us for the night do you? She has no where to stay."

"N-not at all." Ravi didn't like the idea of her staying here but if he wanted to stay on N's good side, he would have to. " She's going to be sharing the bed with me if you don't mind." N questioned. "Sure. I'll sleep on the floor. N smiled and bowed to him thanking him. 

The girl turned to Ravi while N wasn't looking and she gave him a weird look. Ravi jus turned around and headed to the closet to get a blanket and pillow. While the two talked, Ravi headed out to the balcony. He closed the door behind him and stared out into the sky. He sighed heavily.

He just couldn't get N out of his head. The fact that N was interested in that girl made him feel down. He liked N a lot. In fact, it was the first time he ever liked a guy. When Ravi went to head inside, a scarring sight was in front of him. 

 

N was kissing her. 

 

Ravi quietly closed the door and went back onto the balcony. He dropped down to his knees. "H-how ....could this...h-happen. h-he k-k-k-kissed h-her." Ravi clutched his heart hard. He didn't like the feeling he had. It felt as if he was dead. Ravi stood up. He needed to be as strong as he could.

He opened the door and headed back inside. "Oh. Ravi, do you-"

"I'm going out." Ravi said with a deep, scary tone. "Wait!" N stood in front of Ravi. Ravi shoved N out of his way hard and headed to the door. He slammed the door behind him after leaving. 

Later~

 

N had asked the girl to leave just for that night. He waited for Ravi but he never returned. It was 1 in the morning and he was worried. Ravi was angry and he knew it. he didn't know why though. N tried to call Ravi on his cell but Ravi just turned his phone off. 

N decided to look for Ravi. He was worried about the younger and needed to find him. He left the room and started to search around. He couldn't find him anywhere. 

Finally, N headed just outside of the motel. There was Ravi, sitting out in the dark with no jacket and he just sat there staring at nothing. N approached Ravi and gently grabbed his arm, but Ravi took N's arm off. 

"Just go away." Ravi whispered. N looked at Ravi with concern. N bent down on his knees and sat with ravi. Ravi continued to stare into space. N then noticed a tears on Ravi's face.

"Ravi.." 

He didn't say anything. More tears silently started to flow. N tried to hug Ravi but Ravi just kept pushing him away until N finally grabbed a strong grip on him. Ravi started to sob. He loved N but now N liked someone else. Ravi finally gave up and just decided to cry in N's embrace. 

After all, it may be the only time Ravi has with N alone. 

"It's ok."

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Such a sad chapterD: I hope you guys enjoy it though:D And thank you for the comments:D It makes me really happy to read comments. It also encourages me so thank you^_^ sorry if there are errorsD: