Finding a replacement.

Forming,lasting, and new love.

Navi

The next morning, Ravi just kind of ignored everyone. His face was always emotionless, even when N was talking to him. He was hurt beyond his limit so his emotions faded away. He woke up and looked over at the two only to see them cuddling together. 'Aish, they barely met' Ravi scoffed. Ravi got up, and headed to the shower. He was in deep thought but remained emotionless.

N woke up shortly after only to realize Ravi wasn't there. He almost panicked until he saw that the bathroom door was closed. He sighed in relief. "You're up early." The girl smirked. N smiled and hugged her tightly. Ravi came out of the shower and raised an eyebrow at them. He went back to normal and gathered up the pillows and blankets on the floor. "You scared me, you should have told me you were taking a shower." N said in a serious tone.

"I don't need to tell you anything. I can look after myself." Ravi simply replied. N's eyes widened at the younger's attitude. His jaw dropped in disbelief. "You do not talk to me like that!" N scolded. "What're you gonna do about it, huh?" Ravi glared at N and left N speechless as he walked out the door. Ravi headed out to a restaraunt to eat breakfast as he was not in the mood to eat with N.

Ravi ordered a coffee and quietly looked out the window until someone came up to him."May I sit here?" The man asked. "Yeah, sure." Ravi smiled lightly. The man quietly sat down and smiled."So, what're you here for?" The man asked. "Oh, just thinking about problems. The man nodded. "You?" Ravi asked. "I'm also here trying to solve some problems." Ravi nodded in understandment.

"I'm Ravi." Ravi stuck his hand out. The man grabbed Ravi's hand and shook it. "I'm Gongchan." He smiled. Ravi had to admit that he had a smile. "Hey, if I help you with your problem, will you help me with mine?" Ravi asked. "Yes! What is your problem?"

"I need you to pretend to be my new boyfriend. Gongchan widened his eyes. "Boyfriend? That doesn't sound too hard but what for?" Gongchan asked. "There is this guy I love but he found a girl last night so I am getting even." Ravi bluntly said. Gongchan smirked. "Sounds interesting. It's a deal." Gongchan shook Ravi's hand.

Ravi lead Gongchan back to the apartment. They stood in front of the door. "Are you prepared now?" Ravi asked. "I'll be the most realistic boyfriend there is." Gongchan smiled. Ravi smiled back and opened the door to the apartment. N and the girl were sitting, watching a movie together. N looked at the two curiously. "Who is this?" N asked.

 

Silence crept up.

 

"My boyfriend." Ravi smiled. N widened his eyes in surprise. "Y-you're into m-men?" N asked in shock. Ravi just smiled. Gongchan hugged onto Ravi and kissed him on the cheek. Ravi moved Gongchan's hair out of his eyes. "He's beautiful isn't he?" Ravi smirked. N's jaw dropped open as he stared at the two. He gulped and turned back to the T.V, too shocked to say anything.

"We're going to go take a shower." Ravi smiled. The two headed into the bathroom, locked the door and started to silently laugh. Ravi the shower to make it seem realistic. Gongchan bursted out laughing. "Did you see how surprised he was?" Ravi chuckled. "Hopefully this works."

"It definately will, don't worry. "Gongchan smiled reassuringly.

After a half an hour the two, wet their hair in the sink and came out of the washroom. N looked at them awkwardly. Ravi just smirked at him and grabbed Gongchan's hand. "Let's go to th balcony." Ravi smiled at him. Gongchan nodded in agreement. They headed out to the balcony and silently watched N and that girl. N smiled at the girl before she left. N sighed. He looked in the direction of Ravi and Gongchan and looked down.

N plumped down on the bed and layed there lazily. He thought about Ravi and Gonchan. 'How did they find each other so fast?' He thought. 'He's got the looks, the personalitity. So I guess it makes sense.' N pouted. N frowned slightly. The thought of Ravi becoming happy suddenly from just one person somehow made his heart ache. He was sort of happy that Ravi was happy, but he wanted to be the one to make Ravi get his emotions back. N clenched his fist into a tight ball. He touched his temple in frustration. 'It's nothing to get angry about. Why should I be angry? I don't like him or anything so i'm being odd. Maybe i'm going crazy....' N thought to himself.

Meanwhile on the balcony~

 

Ravi widened his eyes as how N reacted. He didn't expect N to react that way. He honestly thought that N would give a damn but, he was wrong. Gongchan smiled as if he knew what Ravi was thinking. "I think it's working." Gongchan looked at Ravi. Ravi smirked. He felt proud to get N back. Ravi was very hurt form N so he was glad that N could feel anger.

Ravi stepped out from the balcony. "Hey, we're going to the club tonight, do you want to come with us." Ravi smiled. "Sure. I'd love to" N smirked.

'You'll be mine tonight, Wonshik." N thought to himself with confidence.

What Ravi didn't know was that, N knew what Wonshik was doing. He knew they were watching him. In fact, he even saw Ravi at the resaraunt. He also played an act. He wasn't really dating the girl, but observing.

N prepared the best outfit he could.(Just picture N's outfit from Rock Ur Body which is the vest, pink T-shirt, and those black pants.) Tonight he was going to get Ravi. Ravi can't play hard to get with him. N headed out to the club; When he got in, he searched around for Ravi and Gongchan. He spotted them near the middle of the dance floor. Music was flowing through the room as the people rocked their bodies.(See what I did derr?;D)

 N smirked as he saw the two. He brought them each a drink. "Are you guys enjoying this?" N asked innocently. They both nodded. Gongchan turned towards them. "Well, I have to go to the bathroom so i'll be right back." Gonchan smiled widely. Gongchan then hurried around the corner. But rather than going to the bathroom, he peeked his head around the corner and watched the two. "So, you two seem pretty fond with each other." N smiled.

"Yes, yes we are."

"Come with me, I have to show you something." Ravi raised an eyebrow but followed N. He brought Ravi upstairs to a room that was nicely decorated and had nice lighting. Ravi looked at it all in surprise. "Wow, how did you find this place?" Ravi questioned. N shrugged and sat down on the bed. He looked up at the ceiling innocently. While Ravi was looking at everything, N slowly got up and headed towards Ravi.

Ravi looked at him with curiousity. "You know, you were good competition." N smirked. Ravi looked at him oddly. N grabbed Ravi's tie and pulled him down so they were only inches apart. "But now, i'm about to spice it up a little."

"What are y-" N placed his lips on Ravi's. Ravi widened his eyes in surprise but feelings took over his thoughts. He slowly placed his hand on N's cheek while moving his lips with N's pace. They seperated to catch their breath. Ravi looked at N. "Why did y-"

"Shut up and kiss me again" N said while forcing their lips together.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyukbin

Hongbin stood there in shock. He didn't know what just happened. Heat took over his cheeks as he touched his lips. He felt a certain sensation when Hyuk kissed him. His heart beat was faster, he was warmer and he was speechless. Hongbin decided to get up and go talk to Hyuk about it. He needed to know why Hyuk did that.

He slowly opened Hyuk's door only to reveal him crying. Hongbin's heart started to hurt. Hongbin slowly went over to Hyuk and hugged the boy. Hyuk's eyes widened in surprise and he tried to get away but Hongbin wouldn't let him. "Let me g-" Hongbin crashed his lips onto Hyuk's. Hyuk suddenly started to calm down. Their lips seperated and Hyuk burried his face on Hongbin's chest. "I-i'm sorry. I should have reacted better. I just didn't know what to do, I was too shocked." Hongbin reasoned. Hyuk looked up at Hongbin with teary eyes. Hongbin wiped Hyuk's tears away and smiled at him.

"Don't cry, it hurts me."

"B-but why did y-you kiss me b-back?" Hyuk looked at him with a curious look. "Honestly, I like you. I've never liked men before but, there is just something about you that attracts me. Hyuk smiled a little bit. "Really? You really mean that?" Hongbin nodded. Hyuk jumped on Hongbin, knocking the both of them onto the floor. Hongbin laughed as Hyuk placed small kisses all over Hongbin's face. Hongbin wrapped his arms around Hyuk's waist. He felt overly joyed about what was happening, and so did Hyuk.

"What should we do?" Hyuk asked. "I think we should just lay here like this for a while." Hongbin smiled. Hyuk nodded and rested his head on Hongbin's chest, inhaling Hongbin's sweet scent. Hongbin gently rubbed Hyuk's back, taking in that memory. It was a memory that he wanted to last. "This means we're a couple right?" Hyuk whispered to Hongbin. Hyuk got worried with the silence so he sat up.

Hongbin sat up as well. He looked into Hyuk's eyes, grabbed his hands in his and gently said "Hyuk...will you be my loving boyfriend? The one whom I can hug, kiss, and keep happy?"  Hyuk cried in happiness. He nodded and hugged onto Hongbin. Hongbin hugged Hyuk back and gave him a small peck on the lips. "Can I do one thing?" Hyuk asked shyly. "Sure. You're my boyfriend now." Hongbin smiled. Hyuk nodded and slowly put his hands up Hongbin's shirt, taking in the feeling. Hongbin chuckled. "You really are a curious one, aren't you?" Hyuk nodded and blushed shyly. He took his hands out and rested his head on hongbin's chest again, listening to his heartbeat.

"Do you think we should tell the members?" Hyuk asked. "Not yet, we don't want to surprise them too much." Hongbin chuckled. Hyuk nodded.

Hongbin placed his hand on Hyuk's cheek and pressed his lips against Hyuk's. Hyuk started to move his lips along with Hongbin's. Hongbin slowly started to move his hand down Hyuk's back, feeling a warm, tingly sensation. Hyuk started to kiss Hongbin with a faster pace. Hongbin lifted Hyuk's shirt, feeling his soft skin. Hyuk blushed from Hongbin's touch. 

Hongbin got out from underneath Hyuk and positioned himself so that he was on top of Hyuk. Hyuk blushed at the sudden change in position. He slowly sent butterfly kissed down Hyuk's jawline, making Hyuk let out a small noise. Hongbin smirked in satisfaction. He slowly moved his hand down Hyuk's chest, he was just about to move down until the phone rang. 

Hongbin sighed in dissappointment. He the younger's face. "We'll continue this later." Hongbin smiled. Hyuk nodded but was slightly dissappointed. 

 

Hongbin answered the phone. 

"What."

"What made you so cranky?" It was Ken.

"Oh, it's just you. And it's nothing." Hongbin muttered.

"Uhm...Ok? Anyways, if you get stuck in an awkward position, how do you get out of it?" Hongbin raised an eyebrow at the question.

"Well, you just find what got you stuck and get out from there."

"Oh, ok. Thanks Hyung~" 

"No problem."

Ken hung up the phone. 

"He had to interrupt us for that." Hongbin muttered in frustration. Hongbin sighed but smiled at Hyuk. "I'll go make you some food."

"I want to help~" Hyuk pouted. Hongbin chuckled. "Okay, but be careful." Hyuk nodded and Hongbin ruffled the younger's hair.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I bet you guys all wanted more;D Now I know why authors do that hehe~ Hope you guys enjoy.:D

P.S: Sorry if there are mistakes.