Secretly Caring

Whos My Daddy?

Key's POV:

"There, there." I said calming Bo Mi down "MinHo appa said he told them that you were my cousin." She smiled at that. "Bo Mi! Taemin appa has a huge gift for you!" Taemin said, coming into the room he was holding a huge teddy bear. "Is that for me?" Bo Mi asked, her red eyes growing big. "No it’s for Key appa." Taemin said sarcastically making Bo Mi pout. Then he hands it to her and she smiles a big smile.

That whole week Bo Mi always came home happy, I guess Jessica's little sister was shocked to hear she was my cousin. But there was a whole other problem, Jonghyun. He hardly talks to her or even act like shes there. Onew thinks it’s because of his ex girlfriend and so does the rest of SHINee.

Jonghyun's POV:

So the girl has been going to school for a week now. Tae picked her up and she had a bunch of paintings with her. "Hyung’s, Bo Mi painted pictures of us." He said his voice all giddy. She handed them out and they were pretty good for her age. "Jonghyun appa here’s yours." She says handing it to me. I glared at her "Who gave you permission to call me appa?!" I bellowed

"I’m s-s-s-s-sorry." She muttered, I throw the painting to the ground "I don't want a stupid painting just throw it away." I started to walk away but someone grabbed my arm and I turned around. Onew threw his fist at my face. "Yah Kim Jonghyun why do you have do be so mean to her?!" he lifts his arm for another punch "Onew appa please don't punch him anymore." Bo Mi whimpered Key had her eyes covered but she knew what was going on.

I glare at all of them and stomp off to the roof. 'Why am I so mean to her?' I asked myself, because she reminded me of her. She reminds me of Park Shin hye.

Still I felt bad for what I did to Bo Mi. I could've been nicer about it. I must've saw Shin Hye when she smiled. That night I sneaked into her room, she was sleeping soundly but tears were falling. "I’m sorry I didn't mean to call you appa. I didn't mean to get Onew appa mad at you." She whimpered in her sleep. I wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks. "I forgive you, but only secretly will I care for you."

==============================================================================

Note: I know this chapter is short but I gave a hint in this chapter :)   But there is more surprises to come!

Thank you for being patient with me I have summer school and its hard to try and updated everyday :)