Caught

Whos My Daddy?

Jonghyun's POV:

Bo Mi stuck her hand into her pocket but she pulled out Jasmine's stupid necklace. The others were all caught off guard but I knew who was behind this and I gave her my death glare. "Bo Mi are you sure you didn't steal the necklace?" Key asked losing faint in her. She sighed deeply and held back her tears. "Jessica you're on in 3 minutes, better hurry up!" Jessica's manager bellowed. "We will talk once I'm done." She said and left, the devil sneered at Bo Mi and trotted back to SNSD's studio.

"Omigawd! Don't tell me she set it up!" Key screeched. I nodded and Onew held him so he wouldn't go after Jasmine and murder her. "Bo Mi where did you mostly go?" I asked she looked up with red eyes. "I was in front of DBSK's studio and then I walked over to the picture area." I nodded again then smiled an idea forming in my mind. "Hyung did you just think of something?" Taemin asked. "Follow me, Key stay here with Bo Mi." Key nodded and picked Bo Mi up.

I headed to the room where they kept the cctv. "Ah SHINee what can I do for you?" The lady asked as we walked in. "Can you show us footages in front of DBSK's studio and the picture wall?" I asked she nodded and headed to the monitors. Nothing happened in front of DBSK's studio but the wall of pictures caught my attention. "Can you zoom in?" She stared at me but zoomed in. Taemin gasped and Onew's jaw dropped. "And I thought she was cute." MinHo muttered.

After Jessica was done with whatever she was doing she came back to our studio but we had our evidence. "Before you can yammer away watch this." I told her handing her the cell phone with the footage. Jessica stared at the screen and when she saw Jasmine place the necklace in Bo Mi's pocket, her face flushed red. "Jasmine I can't believe you would do that!" She scolded, Jasmine's face flinched I knew when she got home she would be in a lot of trouble.

After the problem with Jessica and Jasmine was solved we walked to our house since it was nearby. "Aigoo that was such a long day!" Taemin exclaimed. "I'm sorry appas." Bo Mi said out of the blue. We glanced at her and ignored her since she shouldn't be sorry for anything. "Bo Mi my precious daughter don't be sorry." Key told her. "Your daughter?!" I stopped and glared at Key. "Yah she might be Onew's, MinHo's, or even mine!" I said making Key pout. "But I want her to be mine." "Babo stop dreaming she is nothing like you." I muttered but he didn't hear.

What I didn't know was that there was a reporter stalking us and he heard everything we said. "Hmm, Kim Bo Mi isn't Key's cousin but could be his daughter or even another member of SHINee could be her father this is interesting!" He said to himself and walked off.

Park Shin Hye's POV:

I walked into the room and found news papers piled on the coffee table. Taking a seat I grabbed the newest looking one and what was on the front page gave me a shock. 'Which SHINee member is the father of Kim Bo Mi?' The headline said in big black letters.

I quickly got up and phoned the air port, I needed to get home as fast as I could. "How could appa let her go to them?" I asked myself running back and forth and stuffing my bags full with clothes. I caught a taxi and drove to the airport. 'So that’s why he wanted me to send Bo Mi to a boarding school. Well they've been caught now!' I thought to myself as I walked towards the plane.