Revealed

Whos My Daddy?

If you haven't read Park Shin Hye's POV in Chpater 9 PLEASE read that first. It is important that you read it for the story to make sense. Thats Chapter 9, then you may proceed to this chapter.

==========================================================================================

 

Author’s POV:

Today was a day for SHINee and Bo Mi to relax. They were hanging out in the living room and just having a blast. Taemin and Onew were playing Mario Kart, Jonghyun and Key was watching Bo Mi draw. MinHo was just reading on the couch. “Hyung, can you go buy chicken?” Taemin pleaded. MinHo nodded and left since he had nothing else to do.

Once he was outside from the corner of the house he heard manager Lee talking on the phone. “Yes Mr. Park, Bo Mi doesn’t know that her father is Jonghyun yet.” He said into the phone. After he hung up and jumped as he saw MinHo. “Yah you punk don’t sneak up on me again. You gave me a scare.” He scolded MinHo.”Manager you knew who her father was?” MinHo asked glaring at manager Lee. “Y-y-yes I knew all along. I couldn’t tell you because Mr. Park told me not to.” He clasped his hand over his mouth. “Don’t worry manager I knew who her mother and grandfather were all along.” He said then walked into the living room.

“Guys I know who Bo Mi’s dad is.” MinHo told them, all their heads turned to gawk at him. “Who?” They all asked even Bo Mi was curious. “Her appa is Kim.-“ “I knew it! I knew it was me!” Key squealed in excitement. “Babo it’s not you her appa is Kim Jonghyun.” MinHo finally told them.

Jonghyun’s POV:

M-m-me?! I thought I am Park Bo Mi’s father. Half of me was happy and the other half was worried. “Appa!” Bo Mi cried out jumping into his lap. “Bo Mi, your name is actually Kim Bo Mi!” I cried out, I had tears in my eyes and Bo Mi was also crying. “Humph this is not fair!” Key wailed. We all laughed at him.

Suddenly the door to the house swung open and Park Shin Hye stood at the door. “Park Bo Mi you are to come home with me this instant!” She yelled mad. “Umma.” Bo Mi whimpered in my arms. “Shin Hye? You’re the mother of my daughter?” I asked and her eyes widened. “You already know everything huh?” She asked I nodded. “What are you guys doing take her from him now!” She demanded her men they listened and grabbed Bo Mi. “No! Umma I don’t want to leave appa!” Bo Mi yelled.

“Appa? Did you just call him appa? He is not worth it! He didn’t even know you existed!” She exclaimed tears forming at her eyes. She motioned for her men to carry Bo Mi out. “Bo Mi!” I called out. “Jonghyun-ah please don’t ever see her again. She would be happier without you.” She told me and left. I felt my heart sink, my ex girlfriend hates me and I won’t be able to see my daughter anymore.

=====================================================================================

Hey guys I went on haitus for awhile because my father took away my laptop but he gave it back. I edited all the chapters and yes the appa is revealed kekekeke. I wonder if Bo Mi will ever see her appa again or if she will move far away.

Thanks for your comments. Love you guys!

Oh and thanks Unnie! For writing the fact that I went on haitus! Many kisses to you <3