Thief

Whos My Daddy?

Author's POV:

SHINee had a busy day ahead of them and they took Bo Mi to the studio so they could practice their dance. "Bo Mi you can watch us dance or go look around the building." Onew told her. "I'm going to go look around the building since I've seen appas dance to Lucifer already." She said walking out of their dance studio with a smile.

In the hall she saw Mickey Yoochun "Hi remember me?" She asked walking up to him and giving him one of her cute smiles. "Of course I remember you, how could I forget SHINee's princess?" He asked picking her up and kissing her cheeks.

Jasmine saw everything and her body started to tremble. "I really hate that Bo Mi." She whined to herself. "I got to do something about her but what?" She mumbled. People walked by and snickered at her thinking she was going crazy. 'Aha, Kim Bo Mi you are going to face your worst nightmare.' She mentally said and walked off.

Mickey gave Bo Mi a lollipop then he waved goodbye and left. Bo Mi was bored so she decided to take a look at pictures of past singers from SME. She was so absorbed into the pictures that she didn't notice Jasmine walk by and drop her lucky necklace into her pocket. Jasmine smirked at how easy she did that and walked of with a nasty smile on her face. 'I should go back to the appas' Bo mi thought as she skipped her way back to SHINee's studio.

"Bo Mi!!!" Key sang as she stepped into their studio. "What did you do while we were practicing?" Jonghyun asked picking her up and caressing her cheeks. "I saw Mickey Yoochun and we talked, then I looked at pictures of former SME singers." She told them. "Ah our Bo Mi must have had a very wonderful day!" Key exclaimed snatching her from Jonghyun, Taemin giggled at Key's jealousy.

"Unnie she's with SHINee." I voice that made everyone's mood change called out from the hall. The door opened and in walked in Jessica and Jasmine. "Yah Kim KiBum your cousin stole my sister's necklace!" She scolded glaring at Bo Mi. "I didn't take anything! Why would I steal from Jasmine?" Bo Mi asked she looked like she was about to cry.

"Yah, because you hate me." Jasmine screeched. "Yah, Key's cousin wouldn't be that low!" Jonghyun yelled his face was all red. "Well my sister wouldn't lie." Jessica pointed out. They all smirked and glared at Jasmine. "Then check your pockets Bo Mi." Jasmine snickered. Bo Mi smiled and stuffed her hand in her pocket but when she pulled her hands out she was holding Jasmine's necklace. SHINee gasped and Jasmine smirked.

=======================================================================================

Sorry guy’s for not updating lately summer school is really tiring.

Isn't Jasmine so evil?! Muahahhaha will SHINee believe Jasmine or not? Find out soon.

Love your comments!!!