Ransom and Death

Whos My Daddy?

Bo Mi’s POV:

“Appa! Appa!” I kept yelling as umma’s men dragged me away. I didn’t want to be apart from appa since I figured out he was my appa. “Umma why are you doing this?” I cried. “It is for your good that you stay away from him.” She told me with a glare. I started to cry again, I just found out the Kim Jonghyun was my father and now I have to part from him.

“To make sure something like this doesn’t happen again you are coming back with me to Germany.” Umma told me. My eyes widened in shock. “Umma I don’t want to! I want you and appa to live together like a happy family!” I exclaimed. “Snap out of it Bo Mi!” She yells. I shook my head and thought ‘Appa loves you I know it and I know you love him too.’

Suddenly the car came to a complete stop and 6 men swung the door open. They shot all of umma’s men and hit her in the back of her head when she tried to protect me. “Umma!” I yelled as the unfamiliar men dragged me out of the car. “Let me go!” She demanded and bit one of them. She kicked and bit all the men who tried to grab her but one of them had a drug in a handkerchief.

Jonghyun’s POV:

I followed Shin Hye’s car and found it parked on the side of a dark alley. “Hyung do you think they’re in trouble?” Taemin asked. I ran to the car and saw blood on the floor of the van. “Shin Hye what happened where’s Bo Mi?” I asked because I couldn’t see her anywhere.

“T-t-t-they took her.” She stuttered tears falling. Suddenly her cell phone rang and I picked it up. “Before you can say anything Ms. Shin Hye bring 5 billion won to the abandoned warehouse at the end of Seoul. Don’t call the police or your Bo Mi gets it.” The phone line went dead. “What did he say?” She asked. “He wants 4 billion won for Bo Mi and must not contact the police or…” “Or what?!” She asked when I paused. “Or else Bo Mi will die.” She didn’t answer but she was shocked. “I have 4 billion won on my back account we can go there without appa knowing.” She instructed as we got in the car with the rest of SHINee.

Key’s POV:

I didn’t go with the others because once I saw Shin Hye my heart ached, and the flash backs from our child hood came back.

~Flashback~

“Yah Kim KiBum do you think you’re all that acting so cool in school?” Yoo Jung Kyu asked, he was the bully of the school and was the coolest kid. He also had a crush on Shin Hye but she always ignores him. “N-no I don’t think I’m all that.” I stuttered, he smirked and dragged me to the shack at the back of the school. “Throw him in there and lock it, let’s see how he is tomorrow.” He said with a big grin. “P-p-p-please don’t I’ll do anything!” I yelled.

“Yoo Jung Jyu! What are you to do that to KiBum?!” Her voice said. Everyone’s head turned towards her voice. “S-s-shin Hye! I was just showing him the inside of the shack that’s all.” He lied but she didn’t believe it. She walked over to where I was and grabbed my hand leading me away from them. From that day on I fell in love with her but she didn’t feel the same for me. She cared for me like a younger brother but she loved Jonghyun hyung.

~End of Flashback~

Bo Mi’s POV:

I woke up and found myself in a dark room.”W-w-where am I?” I asked but there was no answer. I wasn’t tied up so it made it easier for me to escape. I looked around the room and saw a hole that I could crawl. I took the chance and fled from the place making sure I ran as fast as I could.

“SHE’S GONE!” The voice of a man came from the room that I just escaped from. I ran faster when I heard footsteps behind me. “Catch her!” I heard, that made me run faster. I suddenly ran into a forest and kept running but I didn’t know where I was going. I tripped on a root of a tree and fell. “Bo Mi!” Were the last words I heard before I passed out.

Author’s POV:

“Bo Mi!” Jonghyun and Shin Hye both yelled as they saw their daughter fall into a ditch. They both ran after her. When they got closer they saw blood.”Bo Mi!” Shin Hye cried as she caressed her daughter’s body. She was only slightly breathing, the men who had kidnapped Bo Mi were arrested by police and Bo Mi was taken to the hospital. The whole way there Shin Hye held her daughter tight “My baby you’re going to be fine.” She kept cooing.

Once they arrived at the hospital she went into the operation room for half an hour then the doctor came out. He face didn’t show any emotions but his heart was in pain to tell the parents the news. “Mr. Kim, Ms. Park it’s very hard for me to say this but Bo Mi has passed away.”

===========================================================================

I know it's shocking no one expected this right? 

I hope the rest of the story is going to be more happier.