Ghost

Whos My Daddy?

Shin Hye’s POV:

“Bo Mi has passed away.” The doctor’s words pierced my heart. I sat down and tears came into my eyes. ‘She can’t be dead she’s only 5 years old.’ I thought. Jonghyun was beside me and he had tears in his eyes but he was comforting me. SHINee was also with us and all of them were crying.

“The mother and father may see their child.” A nurse told us, Jonghyun and I ran into the room and grabbed Bo Mi’s hand. “Bo Mi wake up, open your eyes umma is here your appa too.” I wailed beside me Jonghyun was mad and sad. “Bo Mi, my baby, please wake up for your umma and appa don’t leave us!” I yelled.

Suddenly a miracle happened. Bo Mi started breathing again. “Doctor please come in here I think Bo Mi is alive.” Jonghyun called out. The doctor came rushing in with a bunch of nurses and told us to stand outside.

After half an hour of another operation they came out. “It’s a miracle! She is alive but in a coma that would last at least 4 months.” He told us. I was relieved that my Bo Mi was alright.

Bo Mi’s POV:

“Umma, appa, please don’t cry I’m right here.” I told my crying parents. ‘Why can’t they see me?’ I thought. I was also mad because they were crying over some other girl but once I got closer to the girl she was me. I walked into the hallway and saw SHINee oppas all worried over me.

“Hi I’m ChangJo what’s your name?” A boy maybe a year older than me asked. “You can see me?” I asked happy that he could, he nodded and told me that I was a ghost.”I can’t be dead I’m only 5 years old.” I cried. He gave me a small smile. “You’re probably in a coma like me.” He told me and I was shocked. “How can I get back into my body?” I asked anxious to reconnect with my body. “I don’t know, but you will awake when it’s your time.” He sadly told me. I started to cry, “I can’t be like this umma and appa need to make up and they both need me.” I went on and on.

“Just because they can’t see us doesn’t mean we can’t get them to make up.” ChangJo told me with a devilish grin. I eyed him and as about to talk when he dragged me down the hall. “W-w-where are we going?” I asked scared. “I’m going to help you get your umma and appa together again.” He beamed making my heart jump.

As we ran through the halls looking for my parents I asked him some things. I found out he as in a coma for 3 months and he was 2 years older than me so he was my oppa. “Kim Bo Mi is that you?” A familiar voice asked, I turned my head around and came face to face with Key oppa. 

==

Hey guys! Are you guys happy now that Bo Mi isn't actually dead? xD I made the doctor stupid but oh well at least Jonghyun and ShinHye's daughter is aights. :P I bet I scared half of u guys JOKES. I know this chappie is lame. Comments are loved. P.S I took the name ChangJo from Teen Top the guy is cute ;]