Happy Family

Whos My Daddy?

Narrator's POV:

"Bo Mi!!!" Jonghyun cried out. "Let’s get out of here!" The short man said, as they ran out of the warehouse leaving Jonghyun and Bo Mi alone. Jonghyun suddenly got up and felt the pain but he ignored it and picked up Bo Mi. He ran as fast as he could to the nearest hospital even though he was tired he didn't dare to stop even for a second.

"Sir you have to wait in the waiting room." A nurse told him as they rushed Bo Mi into the operation room. Jonghyun went to a corner of the waiting room and he cried. "I m so stupid! I m such an idiot!" He mumbled then he texted the others.

Taemin's POV:

As soon as I got the text from Jonghyun hyun I booked it to the hospital. Fan girls screamed as they saw me but I didn't care I had to get to the hospital. I walked into the waiting room and saw Jonghyun crying which surprised me. "Hyung is she okay?" I asked he didn't answer so I knew he didn't know yet. I couldn't stay still I kept fidgeting and walking around.

Then Key barged in and walked right up to Jonghyun hyung and looked him in the eyes. "If anything happens to Bo Mi I won't let you off so easily." He said, Jonghyun didn't look at him but he knew he was in big trouble if Bo Mi is really hurt. Next MinHo and Onew hyung ran in, I couldn't tell what they were thinking but I knew they were worried sick.

"You guys may go and see her now." A nurse said walking out of the room. We all rushed in and saw her sleeping peacefully. "She just has a broken arm thats all." The doctor who was beside her told us. "Then why did she faint?" Jonghyun asked. "She was shocked from the impact but thats all theirs nothing to worry about you may take her home now." I looked at the doctor and smiled, happy that Bo Mi was alright.

*In the car.

No one talked in the car all I could hear was Bo Mi's heavy breathing. Jonghyun hyung explained everything to us and we all forgave him. 'At least he didn't leave her.' I thought as we stopped in front of our house. I carried Bo Mi into her room and settled her down on her bed. "Taemin appa please sing me a song." She pleaded in a half awake voice. I sang her Replay and changed noona to Bo Mi she fell asleep with a big smile.

Key's POV:

I was feeding Bo Mi since she broke her arm and manager Lee was talking to us but no one paid attention to him. "Guys you guys have a free day today!" He exclaimed which caught our attention. "Yeah! Lets go to the zoo!" MinHo suggested. "MinHo chew with your mouth closed its disgusting."I told him. "Bo Mi, want to go to the zoo?" I asked, she nodded eagerly and our day was planned.

"Why are you so nice to hey Key? That’s why she acts so spoiled." Jonghyun said biting into his apple. I didn't answer him but I knew why I was acting so nice to Bo Mi. Because she reminded me a lot about Park Shin Hye. The zoo was awesome with Bo Mi, we saw many animals and fan girls screamed and stalked us but we ignored them and paid all our attention on Bo Mi.

Our day ended like that at the zoo once we arrived home I came up with an idea. "Why don't we get Bo Mi home schooled?" I asked all of them turn their heads to me. "So the almighty Key isn't dumb after all." Onew exclaimed proud that I came up with a good idea. "That way she wouldn't be bullied by Jasmine and we'll have our eyes on her the whole time." Jonghyun says, we all stare at him.

"What?!" I've come to except her after she risked her life to save me." He said with a look of innocent. "Then can I call you Jonghyun appa?" Bo Mi asked bewildered. "Yes my little princess." He says picking her up and giving her a big kiss on the cheek. I felt jealous for awhile but I was happy that everyone got along well now. We were a happy family.

========================================================================================

Sorry I couldn't update lately. I know I may have some spelling errors but please bare with me I m trying to update everyday! Oh and please check out my new FANFIC its called SWITCHED.

Comments are appreaciated :)