The Past

Whos My Daddy?

Siwon's POV:

"Jonghyun, why'd you drink so much?" I complained to my brother. "What? I didn't dwink any at all." He tried to defend himself, but the smell of alchohal was so strong. "Yah, I should drive." I said looking into his eyes. "No, Im gonna drive, I need to clear my mind off of Shin Hye." He spat out, then he turned a curb and didn't see three people, a family. Walking happily to where ever they were going. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun watch out!" I warned but it was too late, Jonghyun had killed the parents but the child a young boy was still a live. "No." Jonghyun screamed and ran off.

I could hear the siren's from a far distance, I knew Jonghyun would be in big trouble, and his dream of becoming a singer will get crushed. So I jumped into the drivers side and stayed there.

"Sir, we're gonna need to arrest you for now." the police officer said. I put out my hands so they could cuff them and walked off.

Jonghyun's POV:

In the darkness I watched as they took Siwon away. "Hyung." I wanted to mutter but no words came out. This was all my fault, if I had listened to his words then I wouldn't have killed those people.

Siwon didn't say it was my fault, He took the blame, for me. He was sentenced to serve 3 months in house arrest, it would have been worse if he didn't take full responsibilty for the boy who turned out to be Choi ChangJo.

Once Siwon was free, he never came to visit me, I knew from then on we would hate me. We saw eachother here and there since we were both in the same music company but we hardly spoke. I felt guilty for not standing up and telling the truth.