Jealousy

Whos My Daddy?

Cameo's in this chapter

~DBSK

============================================================================

Onew's POV

I have no idea why I threw my fist at Jonghyun, I was just really and I lost control. I would've beaten him to a pulp but Bo Mi saved his sorry with her irresistible plea. "Hyung do you think he’s okay?" Taemin asked worried. "He'll be fine. I think he just needs some time alone." I tell him, calming down a little.

"Onew appa I’m sorry this is all my fault." Bo Mi says in a guilty voice. "No, this is not your fault!" We all explained to her. "Now, Bo Mi time to get ready for bed." MinHo said leading Bo Mi to her room. "Bo Mi after you're finished Key appa will read you a story. Key called out after them. Then we all heard Bo Mi trying to finish faster.

MinHo's POV:

When I woke up the next morning manager Lee was already at our house. "You guys, your schedule today is ... nothing! So enjoy this day." He exclaimed. "All right!" We all shouted, we did our Ring Ding Dong dance to celebrate. "Uh what can we do though?" Taemin asked ruining our celebration.

"Why don't we go shopping?" I suggested, they all thought for awhile then agreed. "Okay, we can buy Bo Mi some new clothes too." Key added. "Okay shopping it is! Let’s get ready!" Onew sang. "Do I get to go too?" Bo Mi asked poking her head into the kitchen. "Yes!" We all exclaimed making her smile.

Key's POV:

When we walked into the mall a bunch of fan girls came running at us. "It’s SHINee! Omo they are so cuter in person. Who’s the girl?" Questions and comments came at us from everywhere.

"This is my cousin, Kim Bo Mi." I told them. "Aw she’s so cute! Lucky little girl. Phew I thought she was Jonghyun oppa's daughter." More comments came at us. "If you guys are fans please move out of the way so we can shop." Jonghyun snapped after hearing the comment about him. The fan girls were to daze to notice his mood but surprisingly they didn't notice and made way for us.

"Now shall we start shopping?" Taemin asked. "Yes, Taemin appa we can start shopping." Bo Mi replied giddier than him. We went through so many stores and bought many stuff. All of us were happy and even Jonghyun smiled and laughed at times.

Narrator's POV:

SHINee and Bo Mi had such a great day that once they got back they fell asleep right there in the living room, even Bo Mi.

"Yah you punks get up! You guys have a guest appearance on SNSD's mini concert today." Manager Lee exclaimed. "Hmmm." He got 5 mumbles back. Bo Mi was the one who woke up and kissed her for sleeping appa's but she didn't dare to go near Jonghyun. The others woke up to her kisses and Key told her to go put on the pink dress he bought for her. "Yes Key appa." Bo Mi quickly obeyed he appa. "Yah Kim Jonghyun, wake up!" Manager Lee yelled into his ear.

Still Jonghyun kept sleeping. "Manager Lee dump cold water on him then he'll wake up." Taemin advised, manager Lee got a bowl and filled it up with cold water then dumped it all on a sleeping Jonghyun. "Aish what was that for?!" He yelped waking up from dreamland. "Hyung we have a busy day." MinHo reminded him.

"Bo Mi, are you excited?" Taemin asked her. She nodded and went back to the story she was reading. "Tch looks like you're just into the book." MinHo said, making her look up and glare at him. "This book is just so interesting." She replied coldly. Key smirked at MinHo and he blushed being outsmarted by a 5 year old. "Yeah we're here." Taemin exclaimed in a high voice way too girly.

When they walked in they were greeted by everyone in the building. "Who is she?" DBSK's JaeJoong asked when they met in the hall. "She’s Key's cousin." MinHo told them. "Ah, she’s so cute she looks just like a princess." YunHo told her making her blush. Yoochun picked her up and asked her "Can I have a kiss?" She gave him a peck on the cheek and blushed.

Little did they know that Jasmine was watching from a distance. "Humph, DBSK always commented me and treated me like their little sister. She said to herself. "I wore lots of dresses but come to think of it no one called me a princess before besides my parents." She screeched at herself. "What do I do about Bo Mi?" She asked herself walking away.

===================================================================================================

Hey guys sorry for not updating lately, my parents are making me go outside more xD I hope you guys like my story and comment are much appreciated. To tell you the truth I hadn’t really thought of who’s going to be the father yet but I think I know who now! :]

Silent readers please comment! :)