Kidnapped

Whos My Daddy?

Jonghyun's POV:

Last night's special appearance was exhausting. When we arrived home we all fell asleep as soon as our shoes were off. I woke up this morning to find that everyone had left to do their stuff. I had a text from manager Lee saying 'Yah Jonghyun you're lucky you get a day off.'

"Yes I have the whole house to myself!" I exclaimed happy that I finally had peace and quite. I ate noodles and watched a bunch of shows on TV. Around 2:50 I got a text from Key. 'Hyung sorry but could you pick up Bo Mi?' "Aish now my free day is ruined." I complained but I put on my shoes on and grabbed my jacket.

I walked down the cold streets of Seoul and finally the school was insight. I was about to open the gate but I heard crying and someone’s nasty voice yelling at her.

"Kim Bo Mi, your umma is dead you were abandoned by your appa, that’s why you came to SHINee because Key is your only family left!" Jasmine's harsh words said. "You're nothing in this world everyone left you and I bet Key will abandon you soon." Her wicked words were being said way too loud.

"Yah Jasmine who are you to speak to Key's cousin like that?!" I demanded coming into the scene. "J-J-J-J-Jonghyun oppa?" Jasmine said freaked that I heard all those words. "You're cold Jasmine, how did you even know this?" "Unnie said manager Lee told her last night." I glared at her then looked at Bo Mi. "Yah why are you standing there still?" I asked Bo Mi who quickly got up and walked out the gat I fallowed.

"She’s right I’m nothing, I don't even know who my appa is." She said then she started to run the other way. "Yah Bo Mi come back where do you think you're going?" I yelled chasing after her. Then a black van pulls over and arms start to pull her in. "Shoot." I yell trying to keep up with the van but it pulls farther and farther away from me. After what seemed to be an hour run I spot the van in an abandoned warehouse.

I tried to call the others but not one of them picked up. "Aaah!" Bo Mi's scream was heard all the way from out here. I couldn't handle it anymore and I sneak into the warehouse, ninja style. I saw 3 men gathered around her talking about something I couldn't hear. I moved my foot and banged my knee on something that made a loud noise. 'Shoot, my ninja skills are a little rusty now.' I thought to myself. "Yah who’s there?" The man shorter than me yelled. I walked out of my hiding spot and shot them my pro smile.

"Jonghyun appa?" Bo Mi asked her voice full of fear. "Who the hell are you?" The tall man asked. "Me? I’m Kim Jonghyun, her appa." I smirked. "Get him!" The short man yelled and the other 2 men came at me. 'Let’s see if my ninja stills aren't rusty anymore.' I thought as a dodged the tall mans punches. The guy who looked sort of like Junsu from DBSK tried to kick me but I grabbed his leg and twisted it, I heard the bones break. The tall man pulled out a knife and came running at me and I moved out of the way in time.

He swung at me dodging it I grab his arm and broke it. "Aish you guys are useless." The short man who must've been the leader barked at his 2 Hench men on the ground. He untied Bo Mi and threatened to strangle her."Yah if you want her to live don't move an inch." He demanded, I was frozen I didn't want Bo Mi to get hurt. "Bo Mi, close your eyes." I instructed her and she listened.

I felt someone punch me in the stomach and I fell to the ground. "Appa!!!" Bo Mi screeched. 'Aish I thought I told her to close her eyes.' I thought. I opened my eyes and saw the tall guy hold up a stick over my head and was about to hit me with it. I got ready to endure the pain, but as soon as the stick was about to hit me Bo Mi ran in front of it. "Bo Mi!!!" I shouted as her limp body fell to the ground.  

=======================================================================================

Dun, dun, dun!!! Is Bo Mi going to be alright? Or is she going to die? What will Jonghyun do?

Thanks for the comments guys! Those comments always make me want to update everyday!