Bullied

Whos My Daddy?

 

 

New Characters:

~Jasmine (Fictional)

==============================================================================

Jonghyun's POV:

"Ha, ha, ha, ha manager Lee you're really funny! Now stop joking!" I yelled pissed off. "Guys I’m not joking she’s really the daughter of one of you 5." He exclaimed. "Oh whatever I’m fine with it I might even be her appa. Bo Mi, call me Key appa." Key told her picking her up.

"I’m fine with it too. Bo Mi you can also call me appa." MinHo said with joy as he took her from Key. "I’m in too I might also be your appa." Onew says walking to her side. That left me and Taemin, Tae looked from me too the girl. "I never even had a girlfriend before but I'll be happy to be Bo Mi's appa too." He smiles kissing her on the forehead.

That left me, I glared at all of them and I locked my glare on the girl. "I guess I lose, but just because I lose don’t call me Jonghyun appa." I shouted and stomped off to my room. "Don't worry about him he’s cranky." I heard Key say.

*1 hour later

"Jonghyun, Taemin is going stay in your room since it’s the biggest." Manager Lee said popping his head into my room. "Now I have to share rooms because of her." I complained. "Yah Jonghyun she might be your daughter so don't say stuff like that!" That did it those words made me lose my anger. "Yah that girl is too ugly to be mine! Don't bug me if its something to do with her!" I yelled, then I heard crying from the living me and knew she heard me.

"Hyung, why are you acting like this? Go apologize she’s really hurt." Key said. "I’m your hyung so don't boss me around!" I barked at his face and slammed the door shut.

Key's POV:

I couldn't believe Jonghyun hyung said those words to Bo Mi. I tried to talk some sense into him but he just slammed the door in my face.

The next morning I walked into the dining room and found everyone eating without me. "Humph, you guys could've woke me up." I whined. "Yah hyung I tried to wake you up but you didn't react to any of my shouts!" Taemin said with a pout. I looked around for Bo Mi but couldn't find her. "She’s in the living room watching TV." Onew told me answering my unasked question.

"Good morning!" I sang in her ear. "Appa don't do that you, you scared the life out of me." She said in alarm. "I’m sorry princess." She smiled when I called her a princess. Then her attention went back to the TV screen she laughed and smiled watching cartoons.

"Guess what Bo Mi." Manager Lee said walking into the house. Bo Mi stared at him with a confused face. "I signed you up for the best school in Seoul and its only 7 blocks away from the house." He said with a huge grin. "That’s great! But when does she start?" I asked. "She starts on monday." He told us. "Oh and I had to sign her up with a fake last name so I chose Kim." Manager Lee said looking at Jonghyun. "Just because its Kim it doesn't mean anything anyways Kim is a common name in Korea." I said before Jonghyun could say anything.

Bo Mi's POV:

"Bye MinHo appa." I said kissing him on the cheek. "Be good, and Key appa will pick you up after school." He said walking away. I fixed my uniform, took a deep breath and walked in. All the kids were having fun and laughing, then the bell rang and I walked over to a seat.

"Hello class I am Ms. Jang your teacher." She said welcoming us with a smile, she reminded me of umma. "Now why don't we introduce ourselves, you can start first." Ms. Jang instructed pointing to a girl. "Hi I m Jasmine and my sister is Jessica from SNSD." Then she smiled and everyone ooed and ahhed. Finally it was my turn. "Hello my name is Kim Bo Mi and I like math." I didn't want to say I was the daughter of a member of SHINee or the fact that I m Park Bo Mi the granddaughter of the richest man in Korea.

At recess I m playing hopscotch and Jasmine and her group of friends come by and say "Oh look its Bo Mi she’s playing alone she must be a geeky loner." Her friends start laughing and everyone stares at us. I tried holding back the tears but they came. "Omo now she’s crying, everyone Bo Mi's a cry baby!" Everyone laughs and points at me. 'I wish my appa's were here, I wish I could go home.'

At the end of the day I m waiting for Key appa and Jasmine's car passes by she’s in the backseat and she laughs at me. I ignore it and look for Key appa. "How was your first day of school?" Key appa asked me walking up to the gate. Again I couldn't hold back the tears. "There, there tomorrow would be better." He cooed. Then he gave me a piggy back ride all the way home.

When we walked in Jessica and Jasmine was in the living room. Jasmine was so shocked to see me but she gave me an evil grin. I ran into my room and slammed the door. "She has really good manners." Jonghyun appa said sarcastically. "Bo Mi princess what’s wrong?" Key appa asked his face full of worry.

"Did you tell her about me, about the whole situation?" I asked anciently. "No, Bo Mi." He says eyeing me. "What’s wrong?" He asked me sternly. "Jasmine made fun of me today, I've never been bullied before and I was bullied by Jessica's little sister!" I screech but so only Key appa could hear me. "I hate her and I don't want to go to that school anymore."