Smart Idea That Brings Shocking News

Whos My Daddy?

Narrator's POV:

"Umma please tell me something about appa." Park Bo Mi said to her mother who looked at her and sighed. "He is a part of the rising group SHINee." Park Shin Hye replied regretting it as soon as she saw her daughter's curious face. "Now go to sleep Bo Mi." She ordered. "Goodnight umma." She said sweetly.

Shin Hye hurried out of the room but bumped into her father outside. "When are you going to tell that child about her father?" He asked giving her a stern look. "I don't plan to ever tell her his name and I bet he doesn't even know that he has a daughter." Shin Hye answered his question coldly.

"Of course he wouldn't know! You let him go without telling him you were pregnant!" Mr. Park scolded his daughter. "He cared more about his career than me, that’s why I dumped him." Shin Hye yelled trying to fight the tears. She knew she still loved Bo Mi's father.

Mr. Park just stared at his 21 year old daughter not knowing what to do. "All I am going to do for you is keep his name a secret and keep a roof over your head." He told her, she stared at him for a long time then finally said "Appa thank you for keeping him a secret." Then she staggered back to her room.

Mr. Park knew his daughter was hurting inside and he wanted to help but he could do nothing even when he was the richest man in Korea.

*The next day

"Grandpa, get up." Mr. Park's excited granddaughter squealed. "Yes child I m awake now what is it?" He asked. "I know you're not going to tell me who my appa is so I came up with an idea to get closer to him." She said quietly almost a whisper.

"Park Bo Mi you know your mother is not going to approve of this." He warned her. "Umma doesn't have to know." She answered with a grin. "Bo Mi, do you think lying to your umma is good?!" He yelled furious that Bo Mi wants to meet the punk who doesn't even know she exists.

Bo Mi's eyes filled with tears. "I just wanted to be a child who knows her father, he’s not even dead and I don't even know his name." she told her grandfather in a shaky voice. He looked at her and thought 'for a 5 year old she’s like a 13 year old.' "Fine tell me your idea and I will see if you would be able to pull it off." He said giving up to his pitiful granddaughter.

Bo Mi squealed in delight and whispered her idea into his errand his eyes widened. "This could work." he said proud of Bo Mi.

"Shin Hye I decided to send Bo Mi to a boarding school in the USA." Mr. Park told her. "What?! But-." she began "No buts I decide for the best of this family and that is my decision." He said making it final. "Fine if you think thats best for her, but since I m going to Germany today won't you be alone?" Shin Hye asked her father hoping that would change his mind. "I have butler Yoo to keep me company and you should go now because your plaine leaves in 2 hours." He told her. "Shoot! I have to go now. Bo Mi umma is leaving." Bo Mi came running down and hugged her mother. "Bye, umma I’m going to miss you." She said. "Bo Mi once you go to school be good, okay?" Bo Mi nodded and waved goodbye as her umma's car drove away.

*Later that day:

"Now manager Lee I leave my granddaughter in your hands." Mr. Park told SHINee's manager. "Don't worry Mr. Park I will take good care of her and I m sure SHINee will take good care of her too." He assured him. "Now Bo Mi you behave too and don't cause any trouble." He instructed Bo Mi. "Yes grandpa." She said getting in the car, Mr. Park waved goodbye as the car disappeared.

SHINee's POV

We walked into our house and was surprised to find manager Lee with a little girl. "Who’s she?" Jonghyun asked pissed off that we weren't told we were having a guest over. "Umm her name is Park Bo Mi and one of you is her appa." All five of us stood there staring at the girl.