9

When Fate leads Me To you

 

Chapter 10

10

 

 

 

 

'Wait Sandara Park, did I hear you right?" said the shocked Shim Changmin

 

"Yup, loud and clear"

 

"Are you insane? Why me? Why not my older members?"

 

'Because, you're harmless among them. Besides they were taken already and..."

 

'woah, whose taken? And I wont do it. I dont want to be murder by Jae hyung"

 

"Will you stop mentioning about him? He's not part of my plan"

 

"But, I dont want to do it either"

 

'ya, you dont have a choice or do you want me to show your drooling picture while sleeping on public?"

 

'now you're blackmailing me? The answer is still no and besides, there's no such thing like that."

 

'Oh, but how about this?" Dara said , grinning while showing Changmin her cellphone

 

'Mother of cow, how did you get that?" he is now on the  verge of strangling her

 

"I have my ways, so where do we start"

 

"Oh that's easy sandara Park, can I start to kill you first?"

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the five fuming guys, including Hyun Joong are wondering what those two inside the tinted car are doing. They were watching 30 minutes to be exact since the car came.

 

 

 

"Guys, I can't take it anymore. Hyun Joong, you are welcome to be part of DBSK after I kill that traitor maknae"

 

"No please hyung, don't kill him yet. I dont want to be a maknae in the group" said Junsu

 

"And I think we shouldn't think anything dirty right this moment, even the car is moving woahhhhhhhhhhhh...what are they doing?"   screams the leader

 

That's it...I'm gonna kill Shim Changmin..he declared as he walk towards the still moving car,

 

 

 

"Ahhhh...Sandara park, let go of me, I can't breath"

 

"Mianhe, i'm just so happy that I hugged you"

 

"i'm outta here, call me and let's talk about your plan"

 

"So, what am I gonna call you? Sweety...babe, honey,"

 

"Anything you please but i think I knew what to call you.."

 

"Really, what is it?"

 

'Tardey, short for retard"

 

'Hmnnn...I like it, in fairness..but uh-oh, why is your Jae hyung coming towards us?"

 

"Ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmgggggggggg...I'm so deadddddd"

 

'Get outttttt....hurrry up"

 

"I dont want to, look at Jae hyung, he was holding his bat. He's trully gonna kill me....wahhhhhh"

 

"No he's not, and why is he looking at my car? Nooooooooooo, he's gonna smash it..Pleaseeee, outttt"

 

"I knew it, he thinks were doing a miracle here inside your car"

 

"Ewwwww, you're not my type, and why would he be jealous? What happened to her horse goddess?"

 

"You didnt know? They broken up already, and why are we still talking here casually? "

 

"I dont know...aha..I got an idea. Let's get out of here fast, "

 

Dara said as she starting to start the engine. But it doesnt start and curse when she learned that she runs out of gas... 

 

They both screams when  Jaejoong starting to knocked her window, correction, banging the window...

 

 

 

'Sandara Park, at the count of three, get the hell out of the car" he screams loud so she can hear

 

"why would I?"she screams back, the window slightly open

 

"You don't want to? Ok, but move away and careful not to get hurt, I'm going to smash it"

 

"You crazy, this car is more expensive than Shim Changmin's life"

 

"1...."

 

'I'm so scared"

 

'2...."

 

'Dara, he's serious, get out of the car and save our lives" Max hysterically shouting at her

 

"3..."

 

"No...I wont....ahhhhhh" Dara screams when she saw Jae lifting the bat and aiming her car.

 

She closed her eyes thinking that she's facing death soon. She pray she would go to heaven but instead, she was in hell looking at the evil forcefully dragged the poor maknae out..

 

Dara didnt know how long she was staring in his beautiful face and blushed a little when she saw how he too studied her face..

 

"Are you okay? Sorry, i didnt mean to scare you" the now calm Jae said while hugging her

 

"I'm ok..."

 

"mianhe, I'm so mad of you at the same time, missing you..God, I love you , Dara"

 

"Hmnnn...Jae, you'll see, something happened to me after 6 months"

 

'What you're pregnat?"

 

"No, silly..I mean, many things changed."

 

"Like?"

 

"I'm already in love with someone else":

 

"Dara??"

 

"Sorry Jae, I dont know how you feel about me. And, I witnessed how much you love Jessica. So I decided to leave"

 

"Okay, but that someone else, does he loves you?"

 

"No, that's why, I'm here and asked Min a favor"

 

"What favor? I can do it..."

 

"Ahmmm... I asked him to pretend to be my Boyfriend..." she answered shyly

 

"What the...over my dead body. I will do it...let me do it"

 

"But....how about your schedules"

 

"The hell with that..."

 

"Okay, and one more thing. I already told my father about my plan to get HIM jealous, and he said he would help me"

 

"What????? your father is retard too?"

 

"Slight, so see you next week? My dad wants to meet my pretend lover"

 

"where are you going?'

 

"At my hotel room...i'm so dead tired from driving..heck. I dont have a gas...how can I go back?"

 

'Who says you're going back at the hotel? You stay here for a night and no If's and  buts...you will follow me from now on..and that's an boyfriends order"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay fine...but let's see what you can do when you meet TOP....my future husband....my perfect Tabi..."

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jaejoong? Zero...none...thumbsdown....looser