4

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

 

 

Day 1

 

 

 

Ya...Sandara Park...why aren't you answering the phone?"

 

Ya, Shim Changmin...rule number 5 ..hello"

 

"Aish...where have yo been all day? The gardener said you left early in the morning.."

 

"Woah...woah...are you checking on me? I was looking for a job...It's so boring here"

 

"But you have a job..as our maid remember?"

 

"Booooooo...I am not.. And what are you doing here? It's only 5 PM?"

 

"Well, my hyungs want me to check on the house..They were scared it might be burned down already.."

 

"What ?? they were concerned about the house? Not me???? Grrrrrr..."

 

"Yeah...and I need to tell you that i'm your Scheduler now"

 

'Huh...scheduler?"

 

"Yes...i will keep tabs on you...I need to know where are you going, or who's with you...something like that"

 

"But..I can take care of myself ...you know...I'm 20.."

 

"We know, but remember that you're still under contract with us..And you have to follow the rules as long as you lives here"

 

'damn...rules" she pouted

 

"I know...but don't worry, you can go back to yourself  after 49 days...got it? In the mean time..you can make fun of us..anything you want..oppsss... sorry, it was on the rules...I forgot"

 

'Yes...Scheduler"

 

"So...now that were both free...do you wanna come with me...I'll take you out"

 

"To where?" she excitedly said

 

'you'll see" he smiled evily

 

 

 

At the Amusement Park

 

 

 

"OMG...scheduler ..this is so excitinggggg, I am enjoying it so muchhhhh"

 

"shhhhh..dont be too excited..And please..put back your shades and hat"

 

'hmppp...killjoy..And arent you hot on what you're wearing?"

 

'Sandara Park...even if the weather is cold...I still look HOTTTTT..."

 

"Woahhh..it's so windy here.....and I didnt need to wear this disguise...I mean..I'm not a celebrity like you.."

 

"(sighed) for safety precaution..pleaseeee?

 

"Ok fine...in one condition..You see that roller coaster? I wanna try that...pleaseeeee"

 

"Oh no...(I'm scared of heights" ) He thought

 

 

 

Dara never knew the meaning of fun...until now.It was probably one of the best day of her life...and she's lucky to have Shim Changmin by her side..It wanst her first time at this kind of park but she was still young that time.. But today...she was screaming like hell as they try every rides ...GYRO DROP. GYRO SWING, LAKESIDE BOAT, THE QUINQUISTADOR, even the CAMELOT CARROUSEL..

 

When the two got tired and hungry, they decided to go in a hotdog and ice cream stand. Changmin frowned when he saw Dara gawking intently at a huge poster in front of her...He smile silently...Got you Sandara Park...He knew it.. She was looking at giant poster of ours DBSK boys, beside us is our Donsaeng...Jessica of famous  girl group.On the other side is the poster of equally famous group...3NE1...We all endorses the Lotte Worlds Amusement Park..

 

 

 

"hey Sandara...are you okay? Why are you looking at Jessica's picture like that?

 

"Hmnnn.. so Jessica is her name? Are you related to her?"

 

'Gotcha hahahaha"

 

"What???"

 

'Nothing...hmnnnn...related? Not really, but we know her personally because ..Jae hyung is courting her"

 

'what??? are you serious?"

 

'Why..are you jealous?"

 

"Why should I? Besides, she looks familiar..I think I saw her before"

 

'Of course, she's familiar to you...She's so famouse eh."""

 

"oh yeah...but I think I need to see her in person...just to make sure"

 

"hahahaha...are you sure you are not jealous? Well, beat you because she is such a Goddess?"

 

'Goddess? hmnnnn.okay..Wait scheduler..can we go to Archade and Shooting area? I need that stuff toy"

 

 

 

Later that night...

 

Dara and Changmin are still laughing and teasing each other...while Dara holding her huge Hello Kitty stuff toy..They were already inside the house, only to be stunned at what they were seeing..Dara shivered when she looked at Kim Jaejoong's eyes...Is he mad at me?( she thought)

 

And then she recognize the woman beside him...and she was so damn right..It was really her.. She smile when she saw how Changmin sweet talk to his girlfriend...she guessed..And she  smile again when the other two girls looking at her, in a friendly manner...So, they are the famous 3NE1..

 

When they all setlled in a living room, she realized that Kim Junsu and the red haired girl are a couple...Same as Park Yoochun with the blond haired girl...She avoided looking at Kim Jaeejong and Jessica's direction..She dont know..but why is she feeling this way...Oh no...that's a bad idea..Maybe Changmin saw her discomfort, he went beside her seat..

 

Everybody looked at them ..in total confusion as they were whispering and giggling into each other..Jaejoong is about to loose his control when he witnessed their closeness...but..why?? NO WAY... They looked at Minzy's direction  but it looks like she doesnt mind...whatta cool chick...Then their curiousity went on when they saw Changmin almost died on his seat...because of choking. What could it be?

 

You wanna know the reason?  Okay..here we go..

 

'Dara are you okay? You can go in your room If you want"

 

"No I'm okay ..Scheduler...is just that.."

 

'wait she's here...so do you finally recognize her?"

 

"yap...it was her...I remember now..where did I saw her..."

 

'Really? Oh my...such a small world indeed..so where?"

 

'(sighed)..Okay...I saw her....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'"In our barn...because she looks like a ....Horse"