17

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shim Changmin..If I didnt find Dara this time, I wont let you get married until I die...

 

Jae said as he was running like a madman towards the airport. Theyre gone for almost an hour and how he wished that Dara didnt get in the plane yet

 

"Jae, could we at least take it slow? I`m so effing tired and now were running like this`said Yunho while panting

 

"I feel like were on the Running man again..aish, we're really growing up"

 

"Shut up Chunie, stop whinning and go find Sandara Park for me...scatter around..pleaseee?"

 

Jae said to the three. But the truth is, he's really scared right now. What If he didnt catch Dara? He will wait for another days? Or months..much worst..years. If only he didnt get selfish, he could be in Changmin's position.

 

Oh how he misses her. The day when he learned that she left Korea, he stopped breathing. He can't believe that he let her slip away. He was like a walking zombie in a year that wasnt beside him. It's no used of blaming himself..all he can do is wait for her to come home.

 

This time, he will do anything to make her happy.

 

oh my baby..where are you?

 

 

 

 

 

After 30 more minutes..

 

 

 

'Jae hyung , we cant find her. Can we go back to the hotel now? I'm so tired"

 

"Junsu is right, we need to rest. And besides, you can see her tom when we get back to Korea"

 

Yunho added in a sympathetic tone. They were all standing and looking outside the huge glass windows..

 

"And Jae hyung..I think she already left.." Changmin nervously added

 

 

 

(imagine they were all standing there while looking at Dara's plane to leave)

 

 

 

"Guys, If you wanna leave, just go. I might stay here for a while"

 

"But we cant leave you like this..oh my goodness, are you crying?"

 

They all looked at him and cant believe that he was actually ..crying. The four decided to stay for a while until Jae calm himself. They were so engrossed at looking outside that they didnt saw a girl passing by ...none other than Sandara Park

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She keeps on cursing herself as she was left by her plane It's all because of the stupid ice cream. She was heartidly eating it and forgot that she only have  1 and a half hour to board in...Luckily she got herself in for the next flight..which is soon

 

"Gosh...pabo..pabo..pabo...Dara" she keep on repeating loudly..that finally caught five's ears..

 

The look at Jae and smile formed on their lips as they saw him run towards the suprised Sandara Park..

 

The four laughs as Sandara struggle to get away from Jaejoong's killer hug..

 

 

 

 

 

Dara  hates this silence. Why dont he just go straight to the point? And not wasting time like this?

 

But maybe, Jaejoong saw her uneasiness that he decided to open a casual comversation..

 

"Baby..I mean Dara, are you ok? "

 

"I'm good, can't you see?"

 

"Are you still mad at me? I didnt mean to...."

 

"Jae, it's all in the past. I'm sure, we all moved on from it"

 

"Havent you forgive me yet?"

 

"I did...although it still breaking my heart upon remembering that. But believe me, I'm thankful that it happened to us. You made me stronger facing harder life. You made me realize that life is not always..partying"

 

"I'm really sorry Dara. You dont know how much I regretted that. If only I could turn back time.."

 

"But it did happen..right?"

 

Jae is holding on his tears as he hear those piercing words from her. She was still hurting..he guess.

 

He was suppose to say something when Dara heard from a loud speaker that her plane was about to leave soon. She stands up and bow to now crying Kim Jaejoong..

 

"I'm sorry we have to part this way.. I have to go and it was good to see you again" she said while avoiding his gaze..aware of Jae's sudden crying

 

"Baby...."

 

"I want you to know that I never regret on loving you..I do admit that you still have a special place in my heart. And it forever will be. Goodbye Jae...."

 

Dara started to leave..but Jae is faster. He wont let her leave like this...not like this. Feeling so desperate, he grab Dara's hand and swirl her around. Their lips met and Jae cant control his hungriness for her.

 

After the kiss broke, he looked at her and sighed as she saw the sad look on her face..

 

 

 

"I hope I satisfy you Kim Jaejoong. I'm sorry but this is the end...please let me go"

 

"Dara..can you take me back? Can we start all over again?"

 

 

 

 

 

After a few more minutes...

 

He was still standing on his spot...in full shocked. Did she just left my heart...broken? The one and only..Kim Jaejoong?

 

She was already nowhere in sight and he knows that her parting words will haunt him down forever..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" We’ll see each other again..someday..goodbye and farewell.  I'm sorry but..I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change. I dont know If you did...but I do...I already have a change of heart..

 

My heart is not beating fast now that I saw you..like the way it used to be..

 

Kim Jaejoong....I dont love you anymore. I realize that after seeing you again..

 

 

 

Good bye... We are not meant to be...

 

YOU ARE NOT MY FATE...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

the end...