16

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

One Year Later

 

 

 

Her POV

 

 

 

I am so dead tired. I wont go hiking anymore. A few months after I left Korea, I feel so empty and restless. I  toured every city in Europe and to my suprise, I didnt enjoyed it much like before

 

I didnt come with TOP. It was unfair for both of us, esp. for him knowing that I can't love him back . I always saying things like moving on..over..but I knew in my heart that it wasnt true. 

 

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months have passed, but I still love him. The last news I heard from him and his group is that they are having their world tour, together with their labelmates. Aside from that, I never heard anything from him.

 

I avoided to watch Korean channel here ...Even though I'm dying to see him...

 

Aish...what's happening to me?

 

Are you curious what I have been doing the past year? Well, I do charities work. Unbelievable, right? Me? The uber spoiled brat Sandara Park will do such thing. Yes, I am a volunteer at UNESCO World Feeding Program. And I'm so happy because it makes me happy and sad.

 

Happy because finally I can make Dad proud of me. Speaking of him, I really missed him so much. He cried the last time we talk and suggested that I can even do it in Korea. But I can't just go home now, not yet. So to make him less worrying about me, I always send him a selca of me.

 

I'm a bit of sad too, seeing less fortunate people fighting for their lives due to starvation. Uopn seeing them, I realized how much loved and lucky I am. 

 

Now, I can see the future ahead of me..

 

I wanted to be an Ambassador of Goodwill (seriously)

 

Yesterday, me and my co-volunteer decided to go on hiking. I am currently living here in Brazil and I enjoyed most of the time outdoors. I met a few Koreans but most of them were born and raised here so they barely spoke Korean. We always speak in English.

 

I admit, I dated someone here too. He is a volunteer like me. His name is IL Woo and he's kinda handsome (much  more to Jae). I kinda felt that he really likes me. But I'm not into that kind of relationship for now. 

 

I didnt told him my painful experience with Jae, it's not his business anyways.. Speaking of Jae, I wonder how he's doing right now. It's impossible that he still have feelings for me

 

It's been a year and I guess, he already move on with someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week later

 

Her POV

 

If not for Daddy's birthday, I wouldnt  come back to Korea this soon. In a few weeks, our team will be moving to  Africa and I still didnt tell that about it coz i know he's going to freak out. It's not suprising that IL Woo would tag along too. In fact, he wanted to accompany me to Korea but I refuse. The truth is, he kinda annoys me this past days. He's always trailing on me like he was my boyfriend, which is not.

 

So here I am at the airport waiting for my flight. I was first in line when they announce that we have to board the plane now. I booked my flight in business class but the airlines made a mistake that they put me on the economy section, which really pissed me off. it's not that I'm snobbished, I just want to make myself comfortable sleeping and I dont want a disturbance.

 

But I guess I have no choice. Whe I already settled myself in my seat, near the window, I decided to take a nap for a while.. I think it's been 10-15 minutes that I fall asleep when someone tap on my shoulder. 

 

I opened my eyes in irritation just to be suprised when I recognized a person I missed the most..

 

"Oppa... I miss you"  I said while tears started to flow on my cheeks

 

end of POV

 

 

 

 

 

His POV

 

This is why I hate being the youngest. I was bullied by my oldest. Like this one, the airline lost Jae hyung's name at the computer list. But instead of him sitting on the economy, it was me who's now heading to his supposed seat.

 

When I found my seat number, I froze and shaken a bit at the beautiful girl sleeping peacefully. I  am still deciding whether to inform Jae hyung about her but I rather not. Let him suffer for a while and I really need to talk to this rabbit for a while.

 

I missed her...so much...

 

All my tiredness gone and replace by different kind of emotion...longing? We just wrapped up our SM Town World Tour and now headed back home.

 

I thank heavens for seeing her again..Sandara Park..

 

end of his POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? The bratty turned into a Goody..oh come on" Changmin teases Dara 

 

"Believe it Oppa..and are you alone in this  flight?" she whispered softly

 

'hmnnnnn...no. All my members , half of Suju and half of SNSD were in the business class"

 

"Oh, but why are you here?"

 

"Yah, I should asked you that. What are you doing here?And where are you headed to?"

 

"Im going back to Korea. But my flight has stop to US, till then, I'm going to wait for my connecting flight..and you?"

 

"My group you mean? hahahahha, dont worry, they're not gonna bother to check me on here. They were probably sleeping and to answer your question, we have the same stop too. But were going to Korea tomorrow because we have our fan meeting today..."

 

:Okay, so how was HE?"

 

"Fine...and ......" he pause for a while

 

"And???"

 

'Still single....and you?"

 

"tease.."

 

 

 

The duo didnt realize that they both fell asleep. They woke up upon hearing the captain's announcement that they were now going to take off. As soon as they landed, the passengers crampled to leave the plane. But not the duo who's busy taking  a selca together.

 

Dara felt sad while waving goodbye to Changmin. At the same time, thankful that Jae didnt see her. She's not yet ready to face him. She run fast for her next boarding. She pulled her luggage fast and now ahead to coffee shop while waiting for her next flight.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Changmin is still on high upon seeing his friend. He ignore s deadly stares, especially Kim Jaejoong..

 

 

 

They were already on their ride going to hotel when the boys scolded him

 

"Maknae, why did you take so long? "

 

"Sorry hyungs, I lost my time track because of someone" Max explained

 

'Someone?"

 

"Yes, she was seating beside me the whole time.  And I'm so happy seeing her again"

 

'Aish,  Were not interested whoever she is" it was Jaejoong

 

'Okay....although you wont believe who she is"

 

"I said were not interested" Jae shouted at him

 

"Okay fine, Yunho hyung you want to see who she is ? Look we even took a picture together" Changmin playfully said while shoving his phone into his face

 

"Aish..okay, you wont stop do you? And Oh my goodnesssssssssss"

 

"Why hyung?" the second maknae suddenly got curious

 

"Well...how can I say that? No...it's better If you looked at it"

 

 

 

A few minutes after the members saw the picture, Jae was frantically shouting at the cab driver to drive faster. They were now going back to the airport to see If Sandara is still there..

 

 

 

 

 

"Damnnnn...I should be the one in Changmin's place.. Why my life is facked up?  I wished she was still there. If she is, I will never let her go again. One year of waiting is enough already..

 

I need her in my life...my only baby..Sandara Park"