12

When Fate leads Me To you

 

2 months later

 

 

 

"Oppa..why arent you calling or texting me? Are you ok? Call me back when you're free..Saranghae"

 

 

 

His POV

 

"Aish..., she's so annoying. She's always checking me out these days.She's starting to get into my nerves. Why am I feeling this? I dont know If I can call her my girlfriend or what. I'm starting to get confused. It all began when I started filming a drama with my new female co-lead star, Han Hyo Joo. She kinda excites me everytime I saw her and I know she feels the same..

 

And I always asked  myself " Do I still love her?"

 

 

 

 

 

Her POV

 

 

 

"Happy birthday to meee...yes its my birthday today. I kinda sad too because Jae still didnt greet me.I think he was planning a suprise on me. But to make sure, I cooked food for tonight  If he comes by tonight. 

 

But night has passed and and still no sign of him, or even his four members. I already losing hope until I heard my doorbell rings..

 

 

 

end of POV

 

 

 

At the  hotel

 

Dara is quiet eating her dinner while avoiding his Dad and Tabi's  eyes. 

 

"baby, where is your boyfriend? Does he know its your birthday today?"

 

"Yes dad, and he's still practicing with s so he will be late , I guess"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes dad, excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom"

 

 

 

"Oppa, where are you?"

 

After a few minutes, he replied

 

"Still practicing, wae?"

 

"Ahmmm, nothing. Arent you gonna see me tonight?"

 

"What??? Wait, i cant hear you..i'll talk to you later, bye"

 

She sighed and washed her face thoroughly. She doesnt want her dad to see her cry...A few minutes later, she get out of the bathroom only to be stunned at what she saw.

 

There goes Jae with s and what suprised her is seeing Jae sitting beside her female co-star. They were having so much fun while drinking and Jae looks drunked too.

 

'Hmnnn...looks like someone is lying here" TOP spoke behind her back

 

"Please not now, I dont need your pity" she said while retreating her back 

 

But he quickly hold on to her..

 

"For God sake Dara, are you gonna leave like that? It's not you..you're a fighter, remember?"

 

"No, Im not. I'm a woman in pain , now move, I'm going"

 

"Let's go...show that liar and cheated boyfriend of yours who really Sandara Park is"

 

"Oppa"

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Jae hyung, are you sure you're not going nto see her tonight? " the maknae asked, almost whispering

 

"Shut your mouth, she might hear you" he said while waiting for Hyo Joo from the bathroom

 

"What's happening to you Jae, are you avoiding her?" Yunho worriedly asked 

 

"No, and you guys, mind your own business"

 

"My god, you're drunk Jae"

 

"Quiet, she's coming" Jae hissed

 

"Mianhe oppa, so are you having a good time? Thanks for coming into my birthday"

 

"No problem, sweety"

 

"Uh oh..Jae hyung trouble, look who's here"

 

"Oppa, who is she?"

 

 

 

"Hi guys, nice to see you here"

 

"Hello, and you are?"

 

"Im TOP and beside me here is Dara. And are you friends with them?"

 

"Yes, Jae oppa and me were doing a drama together. Tomorrow is my birthday and we kinda having fun here"

 

"Oh really?" he said while giving the four guys as mirk

 

'TOP, what are you doing here with ...her" Junsu speak while avoiding Dara's stares

 

'Oh, dont you know? Toaday is her BIRTHDAY ..Her dad is with us  to CELEBRATE it"

 

"What????" the four asked in unison

 

Except for Jae...who's now bowing his head down due to...humiliation for not remembering Dara's special day..

 

"So, see you soon guys. Enjoy" TOP announced as he hold Dara in her hand and walking away from them

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came...

 

"So Jae, what are you doing here at this hour? "

 

"About last night..I think..."

 

"Please, I dont wanna hear it anymore. And why are you here again? Arent you busy?"

 

"Dara"

 

"If you dont feel you're sorry, dont bother to say it"

 

'Actually, I came here to tell you something"

 

"What is it?"

 

"I think about it carefully and I just thought it would best for both of us to...."

 

"I think I know what it is. You wanted to break up on me?"

 

"Not breaking up,  I just need some space and time"

 

"Huh?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's cool off..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14

14

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's cool off.....