10

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

 

One Week later

 

 

 

“Bully cow…Dara this is where you live?”

 

Yoochun  said as he keeps on looking outside…all they can see is greenlands and fields..They  saw  barns and horses too..

 

“Yap…but I didn’t live here that much on my toddler years..I was born here but move in US until I was three”

 

“So, you live at US for 2 years? I wonder why…”

 

“Hey..is your father strict? Seriously,  I’m scared right now”

 

“Don’t be guys, she’s the coolest person I’ve known..But .. Jaejoong dont you dare tell him that we’re faking it…esp.in front of MY TABI”

 

“I got it…you don’t have to rub it in my face…I’m really curious too …”

 

‘Hey, were almost there…See that house? That’s ours”

 

‘what?? You call that house, it looks like palace to me”

 

‘Come on…I saw my dad and My Tabi”

 

 

 

Dara's father screams and jump for joy the moment he saw his precious daughter. Then, he look at the five guys behind her and raise an eyebrow when the guys introduce themselves

 

 

 

"Good afternoon Sir, we are Sandara's friends from Seoul, my name is Yunho , the leader" (He's scary)

 

"And my name is Park Yoochun sir, the sweet and fresh vocalist of the group" the guys look at him  sarcastically including Dara....Chun must be hungry that's why he talk non-sense

 

"And I'm Kim Junsu, the second main vocals and main dancer of the group"  (Why he's not smiling? ")

 

"And I'm Shim Changmin, the cutest and maknae of the group...And also Dara's BFF from Seoul" (I hope it works...goodluck hyung)

 

"My name is Kim Hyun Joong...their friend who just tagged along"(So this is TOP...he looks so intimadating but I believe with Jae)

 

'Oh welcome to our home, Dara's talking about you . And you are?" he said while smiling looking at Jae

 

 

 

"Mianhe sir, I'm so nervous meeting you. And I'm Kim Jaejoong , main vocalist and older hyung of the group..and I'm your daughter's boyfriend" Jae said while intently looking at TOP whose aura becomes  darker upon mentioning boyfriend

 

'Yes, she told me about you. Thank you for granting my invitation. I knew you're all tired from travelling so come inside and get some rest, feel at home Dumb Bang Shin ki"

 

"Ehhhhh?"they all got 

 

 

 

The guys automatically glance at  Dara who is now having an eye battle to TOP..

 

Jae doesnt like it but he make sure that before they left, that TOP would be totally forgotten by Dara..

 

He will do anything to win her heart..

 

 

 

After the delicious and satisfying dinner, all of them decided to take a rest. They were all sleepy and tired, but it soon fade away the moment the father-daughter open their mouth...

 

'gentlemen, I hope you like your dinner. Goodnight, you can go to your designated room now"

 

"Thank you sir, i'm looking forward for another dinner like that"

 

"Shhhhh...Shim Changmin" Yunho whispered

 

"Wait Daddy, can Jae sleep in my room?" she said casually

 

"Whattttt"

 

Everybody stood up on their seats except for Jae who's totally immobilize and speechless.

 

"Wae? I want my boyfriend to be comfortable around the house, so, he should start in my room. And do you think were going to do something? 

 

"No...Dara it's just that...."

 

"Dont worry..I will behave..Your Jae hyung is safe with me, right Dad?"

 

"Oh my baby, of course he can. I trusted both of you. Go now Kim Jaejoong..enjoy the night"  Dara's father said while looking at TOP, who still eating his dessert..looks bored, uninterested and not jealous

 

The father and daughter team automatically pouts at the same time...after rolling their eyes..

 

 

 

At Dara's room

 

"Sorry Jae, If you're not comfortable, you can go to your own room"

 

"Of course not, I'm really enjoying it. And besides I dont want to ruin our plan"

 

Yeah, but Tabi seems unaffected. Aish, why is he made of rock?"

 

"Please, let's not talk about him for now. You're with me so I need your attention"

 

"Okay, go on wash up yourself. I dont mind sharing my bed since it's huge that can fit 10 people"

 

"Are you sure? And there is one problem I didnt tell you"

 

"Hmnnnn..."

 

" I sleep ...and  I cant sleep without hugging anything"

 

"Hahahahhaha, there's a pillow and you whatttttttttttttttt? ..OMG...."

 

"So, you see, I dont want to scared you. And If you want , I can sleep at couch"

 

"No it's ok.. let's go to sleep...goodnight"

 

Dara said as she nervously turn her back to Jae...who's smiling sheepishly

 

 

 

A few moments later, Dara heard a shower turn off and her heart  almost  fell when she sense that her "boyfriend's" in bed already..

 

 

 

"Danggg...how can I go to sleep like this? Think Dara...think...But how can I think properly knowing that there's a nked...correction...hot man beside you" 

 

 

 

"Sweetheart, goodnight. Like what you said, I trust you not to do something on me...but If you insist...I wont mind serving you tonight"

 

 

 

"Yaaa....go to sleep and"

 

 

 

Knock...knock...knock...

 

"Who the hell is that Dara?"

 

"I dont know...will you check?"

 

"In my birthday suit? No way, "

 

"But I'm too lazy to get up" she complained

 

"Arasso, I will get it"

 

"Thanks and cover IT...will you?"

 

""Okayyyyy"

 

 

 

Jae was still smiling while opening the door but it soon replace by frown when he saw none other than TOP..who's standing outside the door, in a ready to kill mode

 

"You dare to disturb me and my girlfriend?" he screams

 

"Oh I'm so scared..and move..will you?"

 

"But why, you cant sleep in your room? And why choosing OUR ROOM instead?""

 

"NYB..so I'm staying here for a night "

 

"Whatttt?"

 

'You heard me...I'm going to sleep beside her too... like you"