11

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

"You two, if you're gonna fight over me ,out in my room, nowwww"

 

"But baby, he started it. Were at peace here until he comes"

 

"What?? You think I will let you sleep alone with her?"

 

"Why not, her father lets me, why couldnt you?"

 

"Because..." TOP didnt know what to say

 

"Wait, TOP, dont tell me, you're jealous" she said while clinging into Jae's arms

 

"No, of course not. The truth is I dont trust this guy" pointing at Jae

 

"Well, it's not your problem anymore. She's my girlfriend and we love each other"

 

"Crap, do you think I will fall for that?" the secret agent said with a smirk in his face

 

"Why not, you think you're tyhe only guy in the world?"

 

"Sandara Park, do you have an amnesia? Dont you remember that last week, you begged me and your Dad to marry you?"

 

"What...Dara?" Jae's eyes widen in suprise

 

"That was last week and do you remember too, that you rejected me and my father's plead?"

 

"i have my reason so please , you two, stop pretending"

 

"We're not, we're gonna prove it to you" Dara screams in frustrations

 

"Okay, so where did you meet?"

 

"Ahmmm, of course, in Seoul. He save me from the bad guys one night..right Jae?"

 

"Yessss..." Jae silently curse

 

"hahahahaha...wrong.You didnt save him because, it was your manager she saved and you hate her back then right?"

 

"Woah TOP, how did you know that?Are you spying on us?"

 

"No..so next,when is your anniversarry?"

 

"Wait baby, let me answer that. Actually, we dont have a formal date to celebrate our love, because everyday I'm with her, is a celebration of our hearts and soul"

 

"OMG Kim Jaejoong, yack...how could you say that?" her girlfriend react

 

"See..Kim Jaejoong, she doesnt move by your sweet talk, because, you were pretending" the secret agent laugh hysterically

 

"well, do you really want me to prove that she's mine?" Jae is now loosing his temper

 

"Dude, whatever you do, there is no way that....woahhhhh" TOP stop laughing at what he saw.He didnt expect that he will do such thing..

 

Kim Jaejoong kissing the suprise and shocked Sandara Park, in front of him, in his face. He can't move at what he's seeing. They didn't care If he's standing over there and his body is shaking while the two still kissing like tommorow's the end of the world.

 

The live kissing scene stops but Jaejoong is not as he sit at one chair and pulling a blushing girl..

 

Jae cant express what he feels  but he was happy at Dara's response to his hot and fierce kiss. He feels like he's the King of the World while sitting and he had a Queen sitting on his lap..

 

"So...TOP, do we need to prove you something more?" he smile playfully

 

"Damn you" he hissed while walking out of the room

 

 

 

Morning comes...

 

The father and daughter can be seen roaming around the whole farm while riding on their horses. They used to spend some time alone like that whenever one of them has a problem. Dara's father sense that his daughter is in trouble so he dragged her out in bed early in the morning while his "Boyfriend" still sleeping .

 

When he passed the house gym, he saw TOP mercilessly kicking and salvaging the poor punching bag. So he suspect that something might happened last night..

 

"so my baby, care to tell your Daddy your problem?"

 

"Dad, I dont have a problem"

 

"Don't lie, Sandara Park, I knew you so well, I'm your dad, remember?"

 

Sigheeeddd...

 

"Okay..last night, something happened between us ..the three os us"

 

"What???? You had ?" 

 

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

 

"Then , what is it?"

 

"My pretend boyfriend kissed me last night in front of TOP" she shivers remembering the kiss

 

"Oh..so what's the problem? It's that what you want, to make him jealous"

 

"Yeah,but something's not right, the way he kiss and the way he held my body"

 

"Omo, my baby is already grown up"

 

"And you know what Dad, I feel good about it, thekiss I mean. I confess to you Dad, it's not my first time kissing a guy"

 

"What??? How could you, who are they?"

 

"Hmnnn..my first kiss is my classmate in High school, it's only a dare but I still having a nightmare of it. His breath stinks. And my second one is my History professor"

 

'Who's professor? Mr. Jang, the one who's been kick out for hitting on a student? so, the student was you?"

 

"It's not only me and he's my puppy love back then. and it's only a smack Dad..."

 

"Oh my, I'm getting a heart attack from you..So, back to your problem"

 

"Hmnnn...Dad, can I ask you a favor?"

 

"Hmnnn...it depends my daughter, and I dont like what I'm seeing in your smile"

 

"Dad please, I think i'm inlove again. Not to TOP but to Jaejoong"

 

"Why , because of that kiss? Dara, how about TOP? I  thought you love him

 

"Not really, though he's really a good kisser, please Dad, give me your blessing.And about TOP, I dont know what I'm feeling at this point at him, I'm still hurting the way he rejected us before"

 

"Hmnn, I think you should kiss him too.. just to compare" he said seriously

 

"Dad, you're a certified retard...And about my request, say yes please"

 

"No, tell me first .And Im not a retard, I'm trying to be a cool dad for you because I love you"

 

"Okay..Dad, can I go and live with Jae when they come back to Seoul?"

 

"No...are you out of your mind? I wont let you, what do you think of me, selling my precious daughter? I wont let you..period"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3 days later

 

"Mr. Kim Jaejoong, take care of my daughter from now on. If ever you hurt her again, I swear, you wont see a daylight anymore because I'm going to kill you. I only let her come with you on the condition that she will live in her own place. And call me If there's a problem"

 

"I promise you sir, not only me but we DBSK will protect and love her"

 

"Aish...that brat is so persistent and stubborn. She knows that I can't say NO to her"

 

"I knew that Sir..and dont worry, I'll asked some of my professor friends to back her up at Seoul University"

 

"Thanks..so this is it..Go on guys, drive carefully"

 

"Okay, but where is she?"

 

"I'm here Jae" she said while still not making an eye to eye contact at him

 

"Dar, please, I know your not comfortable about what happened that night, and I already apologize, dont worry, It wont happen again"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"To make you feel better, I wont kiss you again. "

 

"Jae..."

 

"Let's go, it's getting late"he said while turning his back at Dara

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

I'm so excited to go back to Seoul  but why is he getting cold at me? Did something happened to him and TOP? Gosh, he's so unpredictable...and I want that yummy kiss ...so badly

 

 

 

Jae's POV

 

Kekekekekeke..I felt so giddy seeing her bewildered face. I feel like playing with her a bit, a punishment for sleeping on me the other night. Dont worry babe, I will kiss you again like crazy when we get back home

 

Although I really wanted to do it now, I really cant.. Unfortunately, her Dad and my friends still in sight..maybe later.

 

 

 

Someone's POv

 

Crap..you think I will let you have my girl? Over my dead body..she's mine only. I will follow you wherever you go Sandara Park..and by the way...

 

 

 

 

 

I'M AWAKE NOW..AND READY TO START A BATTLE WITH ANYONE WHO TRY TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME