14

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, Mom and Dad wanted to meet you" Hyo Joo said happily

 

But Jae didnt hear it. His mind is blank after Dara cut the connections between them. He knows that she's still living in Seoul , in her old apartment.

 

He could just go there and asked for forgiveness but he's a coward bastard.Realization comes too late and he cant do anything about it now..

 

 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?"she said while touching his forehead

 

But there's no effect on him anymore. He was such a fool to mistook his admiration to her as love. He dont love her, it's clear to him now. It was Dara , his Dara who really owns his heart and soul.

 

But she's gone..again. He let her slip away ...and he deserves this anyways..

 

"Aigoo, oppa.."

 

"Mianhe,   Hyo Joo, Im not feeling well"

 

"Why you didnt say so? Let's go to your pad...let me take care of you.."

 

"No need...In fact, it's not you that will cure what i feel for now.."

 

"huh..."

 

"My girlfriend, she broke up with me thinking that I dont love her. I admit, it's my fault for acting like I never loved her but God knows ...I really love her"

 

"Oppa" she said , tears start to form in her eyes

 

"What are you saying again?"

 

"Nothing" she said while walking away from him

 

 

 

"Mianhe Hyo Joo, but you are nothing compare to her, my Dara" he whisper sadly...

 

 

 

2 more weeks pass and Jae cant take it anymore. He needs to see her and straight things up with her. This time, he already learned his lesson. No onther woman can make him feel this way. He messed up twice and he wont do it again. 

 

His drama with Hyo joo already ended but he remain aloof and distant to her. Sometimes, he saw her  sadly simply looking at him. s still giving him a cold shoulders until now. 

 

He knows where to find Dara. But is she willing to accept him again?  Dammnnnn..

 

 

 

Seoul University

 

There she goes. But why did she loose weight? Is she eating properly? I guess she's not using her luxury car anymore. God I miss her. I'm such a fool. If I didnt hurt her badly, I wont be here looking at her secretly . We should be happy, but I screw up again, for the second time.

 

How can I approach her without making a scene? 

 

And who is that guy coming over to her? Why is he smiling like that to my .....ex- girlfriend?

 

 Am I too late?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Dara, are you going home now?"

 

"Yes Minho..I have tons of home work to do. How about you?"

 

"Not yet, hmnnnn... can I asked you a favor?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Can you drop me off at my  girlfriend's house? My license was suspended kekekekek"

 

"Sure, I hope she dont mind"

 

"No she wouldnt...sorry but I need to see her"

 

"Okay, aish. did you fight again. Youre so childish"

 

" I'm not, she is" he said while getting in to her car

 

 

 

But before that, Dara saw a familiar car that park five cars from her spot. She smiled sarcastically and decided to ignore his presence. She kept her cool when realizing his ex boyfriend is still following her car. After she dropped off Minho, she went to the grocery store and buy some staff. Still aware of her stalker. 

 

Then, she decided to buy a sweet stuffs in a cake shop. And laugh silently as she saw him still following her.

 

Hmppp...now what? 

 

"Should I call the police?" she thought

 

 

 

After dinner, she decided to go the park to have some fresh air. This is her nightly routine after dinner. She wore her favorite shorts and cardigan as she left the buidling...

 

"Dangggg, how am I suppose to go back? I think its going to rain soon. Crazy weather".

 

She was still at the park sitting alone while waiting for the rain to stop. Alone? I dont think so because her everyday stalker is now standing in front of her. He was dripping wet and now sit beside her. She pretended not to see him. No words has been spoken between them. What for?

 

 

 

Dara stood up fast when the rain stops. She never bothered to looked at him although she knows that he was looking at her. But Jae is   determined to make Dara to be with him again. He grab her in her hands and hugged her thight. He didnt control his emotions as he bent down on his knees, while crying shamelessly..

 

He looked up at Dara and shivered of what he saw...

 

 

 

She hated me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes won't lie...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara"

 

"Please stop"

 

"I know I messed up, I was wrong in every way. Can you forgive me? Can you give this jerk another chance?"

 

"And what? Gave you the power to hurt me again? Why do you hate me so much? All I did was to love you?"

 

"Please hear me out. I'm awake now, I already knew that it was you who complete me. I love you, cant you see it?"

 

"No...all I can see is the image of you while lovingly kissing that woman. Everytime you spoke, I see no truth on them. Mianhe, I already knew what's behind your mask..There is no point of talking to you here. I wont trust whatever you say"

 

"Dara...."

 

"Goodbye Jae, I hope this would be the last time I will saw you trailing me behind. "

 

"But...."

 

"Let me tell you something...I need to be over you, ..I'm going to be over you"