3

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

Dara woke up feeling sore..The last thing she remember is that she lying on a floor tiles inside the gazebo. But she woke up lying on a soft and comfortable bed. She panicked upon the realization that someone might kidnapped her. She heard a footsteps coming inside room and immediately place herself behind the door.. And when he comes inside...he was greeted by a tired floor...face first , as Dara kicked his .

 

'Hyunggggggggggggggghh..ssssssssssssss"

 

That can be heard inside the house...particularly from the basement.

 

 

 

Earlier before the kicked-ashed scene

 

 

 

Junsu- Jae hyung, are you sure about allowing her to live with us?

 

Yoochun- he was right, I'm not feeling good about this

 

Jae- guys, it's not like that she's living here forever..I already thought about it  last night and it seems our life is missing on some thing

 

Yunho- what do you mean?

 

Jae- I am so bored...and playing with her seems fun

 

Yunho- what if our lovey found out that we are living with a girl here...not just a girl but a gorgeous one

 

Yoochun- leadah..you find her gorgeous? And how come you're crushing on a minor

 

Yunho- hahahahaha...guys..I'm sorry to tell you but we've been trolled again...She's not 16 years old...she's 20. for Pete's sake

 

Changmin- how do you know hyung?

 

Yunho- last night , when Im looking for her clothes, I accidentally saw her wallet and out of curiousity I open it..Then , I saw her ID...it says that she's 20 years old...she's really something

 

Jae- Yunho, are you feeling something for her? If you do...just forget it...remember that she was going to leave soon

 

Changmin- but hyungs,, there's something in her that I cant explain...her skin is different from other girls...it looks so soft and creamy...And when I touch her hair..it's so smooth...I think i like her already...( he said dreamily)

 

When Changmin "woke up", he stand up and run to the basement to check her "girl'...(run before I die)...he thought

 

Yunho- so guys, what are we gonna do now?

 

Before they could answer, they heard a loud scream coming from the basement...Then, they saw how  Changmin's lips are kissing....the floor..They all looked at Dara and their jaw drops at what they saw...she was wearing ...

 

 

 

 

 

her creamy legs are exposed..her hair is  kinda  messy ..but with them, it was such a glorious sight to see..

 

Changmin pouted when he saw how his hyungs gawking at her. If in not in this situation, he would feel the same way but now, he wanted to kill this brat first...How can he explained to Minji about his swollen lips? It looks so bad that people might think....his lips was bitten while kissing some s...

 

Dara- yeahhhhhhh ...who told you to get inside my room? And why are you looking at me like that? You maniacs, get outtttttttttttttttttt...

 

The boys frantically left the room while cursing under their breaths...Dara goes to the bathroom and her eyes widen when she saw something...Her face redden and wanted to kill herself ...that moment..she is so careless.

 

Dara's POV

 

"Oh myyyyy gosh...I don't wear a Bra....my twins are exposed...that's why.They were looking at me like I'm some kinda an apparition...But I'm glad, they looked  and searched for me last night..They have conscience after all. I saw Mr. Grumpy looking at me differently..I have to do something..I should change my bad attitude( only in this situation)...I dont want to pissed them again...I should act demurely...not a y one..In the mean time, I have to sleep more...I hope they left breakfast for me...

 

end of POV

 

 

 

Three hours later when Dara finally decided to herself to leave her room, she guess that the boys left already... She headed to the kitchen and screams in frustration when  there is no food left for her...She saw the can goods into the display cabinet but it was locked...She open the fridge and was about to cry  when there is no such thing called food was inside..

 

'those guys, they took me back only to die due to starvation..."

 

And then, Dara saw a two piece of papers in the counter...it was the paper that tall dumb threw out on her face...she open it and laughs maniacally and hysterically while reading it...

 

hmnnnn...interesting...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 Simple rules to Follow in DONG BANG SHIN KI's

 

 

 

 

 

1.  DONT YOU DARE ARGUE WITH ANYONE OF US..

 

2. ALWAYS PUT A DUCT TAPE  EVERYWHERE......JUST IN CASE YOU WONT SHUT UP

 

3. DO NOT COME INSIDE OUR ROOMS WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION....or do not fantasize about us (boooooooo)

 

4. DON'T EVEN DARE TO TOUCH THE STOVE IF YOU DONT WANT JAEJOONG TO FRY AND BOIL YOU INSTEAD

 

5. DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE...EVERRRRRRRRRR

 

6. DON'T LET ANYONE COME INSIDE THE HOUSE OR TALK TO STRANGERS...

 

7. DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN ON JUNSU'S AND YOOCHUN'S GIGANTIC FOREHEAD

 

8. DO NOT WEAR A REVEALING CLOTHES AROUND THE HOUSE

 

9. DO NOT WASH OUR UNDERWEAR

 

10. DO NOT BURNED OUR (not yours) HOUSE..

 

 

 

Some rules  might apply to changes depends on how you behaving...

 

 

 

Dara can't help but laugh at the guys..Are they serious? Then she turn another page and almost fell off the chair...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear DONG BANG SHIN KI...

 

 

 

   I, Sandara Park..20 years old from Busan...agreed to follow some rules written above...

 

If ever I break  or disrespect any rules, I will be subjected to permanent termination...no explanation

 

needed. I will leave without a trace..

 

  This contract will officially valid  the moment I signed it and through the day the gorgeous and handsome men..(booooooooooh)DBSK agreed upon my release date...it should be in..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

49 Days.....