13

When Fate leads Me To you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Let's cool off.....

 

 

 

Dara cant help but cry everytime she remember those  words spoken by the man she thought is the ONE. It's been a week since she saw him. She was at the coffee shop together with her new friends when Jae comes inside. Even though wearing a masked, she still recognized him, correction , her heart did.

 

And he looked so happy, unlike her who still feel gloomy thinking about him.His group mates already apologize to her although they dont need to. They were still my friends but not so close anymore, esp. Changmin. She didnt tell her dad about it because she was sure that he will force her to go back to Busan again., but she loves living in Seoul now. With or without Jaeby his side, she will continue her journey here.

 

 

 

Does she still misses him? of course, especially when she saw him on TV. His drama is still airing and she always cursed myself to stop crying about him. I dont know how much time or space he want but, this fool is willing to wait for him. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jae's POV

 

I wonder what she's doing? Did she missed me too? Of course, I misses her , so badly. I dont know what kind of evil spirit possessed me that time that I do that foolishness and hurt her again.

 

I'm still confused what I feel for her and also I dont know how to handle my attraction to Hyo Joo. We go out a couple of times alone. She initiated a few kisses but I kinda resist it.  Yes, I almost cheat on Dara,my Dara?..Is she still waiting for me?

 

dangggg...what's happening to me?"

 

 

 

 

 

Dara is on her way home from school when she heard a loud screaming and saw a huge commotion. It turns out, there's a drama shoot location nearby and she  stiffened when she learned that it was Jae and her lead girl.

 

Her mind tell her to get out but call her masochist or what, she wanted to see what's going on with him. As the camera starts , everything for her fades away as she saw their kissing scene, she froze on her spot.

 

Jae never kissed her the way he's kissing her. 

 

The kiss doesnt look like they were acting anymore..

 

He never looked at her intently as he looked at her like they were together as one...

 

Her mind is empty as well as her heart. She cant hear anything except for the blasting sound of her heart, which ready to explode anytime soon.

 

Suprisingly, no more tears escape from her eyes.

 

Kim Jaejoong...made her...emotionless???

 

 

 

She was still walking on her way home , mindlessly..

 

Everything seems clear now...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jae hyung , wake up, wake up"

 

"What now maknae?"

 

"Ahmmm, someone deliver this letter a few minutes ago. He said to open it now"

 

"from who?"

 

"I dont know....."

 

Jae sighed as he started to read it.

 

And cry heavily after.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dear Jae...

 

I know you're happy the way I see you last night. Yes, I saw you on your shooting , I swear I didnt follow you. It's just a coincidence. And I'm so glad I saw it...I can see clearly now that you dont really or rather never loved me.

 

It's not only a space and time that I'm giving you.. I 'm giving back your freedom. You dont need to choose between us because I already know the answer

 

She looks nice and pretty too. I hope she would be the last girl that you'll get confused of. Dont feel guilty, I wont leave Seoul and continue my studies here. I just cant stand seeing you anymore. I already told Dad about our break-up, correction, we never broke up because there's no relationship between us from the start...

 

I also realize that I wont fit to your world. I cant face seeing you kissing another woman even the director already shouted cut...

 

I just want you to know that I dont deserve what you  did to me...

 

I was treated and pampered like a Princess by my Dad and yet, you treat me like a piece of garbage...

 

I thought you were the ONE for me, but I guess I was wrong

 

Goodbye Jae, promise, I wont bother you anymore, this is my last piece to you after I moved on from everything we had... I already send the stuffs that you gave me, there's no reason to keep it anymore.. They are meaningless  now...

 

Be safe Jae...and thanks for loving me (?) even for a short period of time..

 

Dara..