Stuck On You

Breathless

 

A month already had passed since IU’s comeback stage in m countdown. Everything was not back to normal since the feedback for her recent album was making waves.  She did not think she could be busier but boy did she get busy. Busier than what busy was last month. She was going from one schedule to another. Her youtube channel was getting more views especially the ones with her and Chundong, the acoustic versions of popular idols’ songs. To top it all of a lot of other idols are taking notice and are now talking with her. She got a few numbers and are communicating with them now, via mobile and chat. 

 

At that moment her phone vibrated.

 

1 message received from unknown number.

 

Unknown number says:

 

It’s nice to see your career finally

shooting up, you’re getting all what you

deserve!

:> - You’re biggest fan!

 

She had been receiving text messages from the same unknown number this past month. She had tried asking who it was but the reply was always, “:> - You’re biggest fan” She wanted to block the number but this person’s supportive words always comes at the right time. It was always nice to have a secret fan on the side giving all their support, most especially now that she was always tired from all the activities. Looks like all her hard work are bearing fruits. Even though her comback stage was an utter total flop. She mixed the lyrics and at the same time was trying to instruct her body to move to the choreography.

(Please check IU's comeback stage where she actually messed up the lyrics)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyT99KumQ3A

 

It was because Lee Gikwang had to show up, she did not want to go back there. "She's trying to forget!" IU told herself "Get over him."  Sighing, IU checked her watch, 2:00 am her Baby G’s indicated. Who would text her at this ungodly hour? Well, she was still up at this ungodly hour still shooting for a magazine cover.  Yawning she decided to eat her coffee chocolate covered candies to keep her awake for the last 30 minutes of this remaining shoot.  "Aja!" fist up in the air IU went back to the set. 

 

                                                                                                                     _____^______

At the other side of the world in Okinawa, Japan to be exact, Gikwang was toying with his phone. Closing his eyes, he again pictured what happened a month ago in M Countdown when IU tripped and practically threw herself at Junhyung (dedicated to aadis. TY for commenting). Gikwang at that time felt the urge to grab Junhyung’s back collar and drag him away from IU. But he remained frozen by the door as IU looked at Junhyung and then at him as soon as she realized he was behind Junhyung, with shocked eyes she started blushing. Either from the contact or the embarrassment of the whole situation.  Gikwang was hoping it was the 2nd reason since he did not want to think that IU was a giddy teenager blushing because of Junhyung, who at that time was simply enjoying the situation as he s his arms around IU’s tiny waist. IU's nose suddenly started bleeding, that gave IU the time to untangle herself immediately from Junhyung. As she was relentlessly apologizing to Junhyung for her clumsiness…… bowing her head over and over….

Gikwang could not take it anymore unclenching his fist he grabbed IU’s wrists and dragged her inside, pushed her to a chair, got a whole bunch of tissue, lifted IU’s chin and wiped the blood of her nose. He could hear everyone’s “Ooohs and aaaahs.” That stopped him from what he was doing. He looked at the Noona stylist beside him, gave her the tissue and exited the door. He got to look at IU’s expression in the mirror before he left the room and she remained motionlessly stunned. She was not the only one he thought at that time because he was stunned and numb inside himself....

Face palming himself, Gikwang opened his eyes to the present looking at the Japan’s fully lighted city. The view he was enjoying from his hotel bedroom window. Suddenly, he was homesick and was wondering what IU was doing at this moment....Admitting to himself " I guess I am still not over her...."

 

Back in Seoul, IU dropped face forward on her bed, finally ending her day as she fell asleep almost immediately.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A word from ALANYA: 

Sorry for the short chapter, but I promise to post the next chapter before the day ends.