.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Morning, Jaejoong I heard that you got married, how is it going?’ They said once they entered his office with big grins in their faces.

“Aren’t you supposed to invite your friends into your wedding, how comes we just heard it through the news?” one of his so-called friends gestured at Jaejoong. As they gather around his office, supposedly paying him a visit in the early morning.

“I know you all weren’t in Seoul, anyway where are you here in the early morning?” Jaejoong said.

 

“I heard you got married to that neighbour girl?” Lee Junho said looking at Jaejoong who was siting at desk looking some documents, however, his friend Lee ignoring his question just seated across the desk.

 

“Yes, I did. Is it clear for you all now?” Jaejoong replied with smirk and they knew what he was exactly talking about.

“Yup! The message is delivered so don’t worry.” Kim Hyuk said as he laughs.

 

It’s been a week since his unexpected wedding occurred, and yes he didn’t take a leave from his work nor he went to honeymoon. But he worked the next day of his wedding, in order to state that he did get married to Yuki. The neighbour girl whom her parents were his parents’ “business partners.” The girl that he knew everything about, the one whom he lived with in the past years, the girl that had no one except him, the one who didn’t know anything about her parents or Jaejoong.

 

‘We understand, you want to mark your territory, indeed you’re The Great Jaejoong, do you know what this means?” Kim said with grin looking at Lee.

 

“No need to ask, we all know that its means he became stronger.” Lee said with a smirk.  “We just need to protect ourselves, and make sure he doesn’t destroy us with our fathers, we’re different from our parents, we’re his childhood friends, right?” he continued as he directly looks at Jaejoong and crosses his legs.

 

“None trusts none,” Jaejoong says.

 

“Man, shake a bit! you know that we care about you, anyways how was your wife, how’s your first night?’” Kim giggles curiously, 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter