.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As I left my room I saw her siting on couch obviously waiting for me. I’m seriously started to get annoyed; I just dislike how Yuki is becoming so clingy towards me. 

Although we were friends but people change as everything changes, and I’ve my reasons to be like this towards Yuki.

 

“I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean a-anything bad” she stutters as she gets up, but I don’t reply to her, even though I know she didn’t do anything to apologise for, but I’m just annoyed at her, at myself, at everything.

 

How nastily and cruelly I treat her she’s the one that says sorry and that drives me crazy.  Whatever I do she’s the one at fault. I remember when we were really young when I didn’t know much about life, when I intentionally crashed her with bicycle I was riding as she was standing in pavement near their house. I was just angry and it was nothing to do with her cause I just felt this way I’d release my anger and yes it was very childish and I was very immature. But something caught me off my guard and it was her reaction.

She didn’t cry, she didn’t shout at me, and she didn’t even run to her parents complaining instead she apologised repetitively.  Although she was in pain as I saw her knee bleeding. I had to yell at her to ‘shut up’ and she did finally. I didn’t understand why she was apologising, me knowing clearly that it was my fault.  But I figure out that Yuki was that kind of person and she remained like that, she’s created with warm heart, unlike me.

 

“Just leave it,” I say as I head to the kitchen to grab bottle of water. I see her nearing me with that shy walk that she always had, “Are you angry at me?” she asks with low tone. And this exactly what I hate, I want her to stop having these feelings; I want her to stop what she’s doing because she will end up being tortured or even lifeless.

 

“I said just leave it, can’t you understand what I’m saying? how many ing times I told you don’t apologise if you didn’t do anything, if I’m angry- who cares, isn’t like is going to harm you or it’s the end, right? In this world no one says sorry anymore, no one cares if they pump into you on the street, no one cares if they stabbed you on the middle of the day and stole your belongings, no one ing cares, this world became harsh while you were inside here- living on your own world, this world has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter