.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As she sliced the carrots into tiny cubes for her soup she wonders Jaejoong’s whereabouts. What exactly he’s doing at this moment. Probably enjoying his time with AnNa.

 

Yuki envied AnNa, the fact that Jaejoong spent her birthday with AnNa and not with her as she’s his girlfriend. 

 

 

 

Yesterday was Yuki’s birthday and Jaejoong was nowhere to be seen she was lonely. Another year has past and still she’s the same, she hasn’t changed, and she didn’t recover at all. 

 

Although she doesn’t celebrate birthdays anymore but she wished Jaejoong cared about her existence, or loved her back.

The last one that she has celebrated was five years ago, when her parents were around. Five years ago they made for her a big sweet sixteen, and Jaejoong was there, it was such a day to remember for her.

 

 

Although Yuki loved Jaejoong but she wished the best for him with AnNa, as he loves her, which Yuki hoped that AnNa makes him happy.

 

 …

 

 

“Here it’s, Sir” one of his men said whilst handing him a small brown suitcase. Once Jaejoong tickled with locks on the sides, he saw dated papers and he recognised the handwriting, which were his father’s.

The paper had a date that presented five years ago, five years ago his parents were here.

 

As he reads the paper tears comes out, the paper had the smell he longed for, the warmth of his father, the signature of his father. 

 

 

“Sir, do you need anything else...” say the man standing near Jaejoong’s desk.

 

 

“No, you can leave now,” as the man was leaving the room…

 

 

 “Actually, I’m heading to Seoul- home, could you get the car ready,” Jaejoong said to the man whom instantly left from his sight.

 

 

Once the man was nowhere to be seen he reads the letter with a full avidness, the letter his parents they’ve left behind before their death but an utter confusion comes to his mind. 

 

 

The letter had love, kisses and advises for him, and he figures out that he had missed his parents as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter