.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuki was never angry at Jaejoong at all, as she believed he had his own reasons.

However, she felt betrayed and humiliated whenever he brought up about counseling.  She wasn't expecting that from him at all, she believed that he started looking at her like how the other people did, differently, as if she was mentally ill. But that wasn’t his intentions, he thought he was just helping her, as she needed one, she needed to come back from the world she's living in, from the world where everyone is looking at her, stalking her, chasing her, laughing at her.

 

As Jaejoong noticed that Yuki was changing; not attending the college, stopped going out with her friends, hardly leaving the apartment. And he knew it was something to do with her being stabbed that day, she was just afraid from going out. Since Jaejoong moved to her apartment he had to do everything that associated with the outdoors getting groceries, paying bills, and even throwing the garbage.

 

Jaejoong brought up the subject again and yet she refused it, but when he looked at her and told her "You aren't Yuki that I knew anymore," with eyes that showed sincere and desperate to help her. Eyes that showed that he'd never let her down and he’ll always be there for her. Finally, she agreed to but only if he’s going with her every session, "I promise you, I'll never let you down" and when he said these words she felt secure and that she isn't alone anymore on this journey. 

 

Yuki was diagnosed with agoraphobia; even though it was difficult for her to leave her apartment to the clinic she felt slightly secure since Jaejoong was with her. But it wasn't long when Yuki disappointed him when she strongly refused to attend those sessions.

She hated it, she hated when her therapist started telling her she needs to start going public places and she wasn't ready enough to face her fears; she wasn't ready to move on, and Jaejoong just gave up. And Yuki remained the same, suffering from the phobia.

 

Once the door was unlocked with key Yuki runs from her room, as she believes Jaejoong has returned. As her eyes looks at him she notices something on his hand- a small suitcase, she wondered. Jaejoong takes of his shoes he notices that Yuki was staring at him, as she stutters.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter