.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The sun beamed from her window, the shine clocking into her eyes, it’s the time that she have to get up. Once she rubbed her eyes an unfamiliar white lace hanged from her ivory wardrobe. And she remembered that today is her wedding day; their wedding day. Finally, she gotten up from her bed and made her way into the white material. “It’s so beautiful”, as she muttered from happiness, the fact that Jaejoong got her this beautiful dress. She made her way from excitement into his room to thank him but he wasn’t there. She had to get ready; just to prepare herself nothing else as Jaejoong has stated the night before. 
She prepared herself for a bath that she needed, and made her way to the kitchen, and there were no signs of Jaejoong.

Once she prepared the breakfast she sat on dining table waiting for him, as always she did. Smile beaming from her face. Today she going to get married to her loved one. An excitement shiver shook her body. It’s overwhelming the fact that her dream came true. And she couldn’t be happier anymore and she couldn’t wait the time the words will be spoken as a husband and wife. As she was into her own mind, Jaejoong appeared in front of her.

“Good morning” he said, and it’s fact today he was also a different man, showing her some greetings and it was a long time.

“Oh, good morning,” Yuki stutters from happiness,

However a sudden silence fills the air as it always had. 
“It’s beautiful dress, thank you ” she finally spoke with a flashier tone than the one she always used, indeed she’s trying to find a new person within her in the new life that has begun today, as she believed. Starting conversations without being asked. As if her shyness took a leave today. Jaejoong looked at her, his eyes widen, not from her new use of tone but her liking the dress and he was contented. "No problem," he replies without an emotion on his face hiding those amazingly.

Yuki played all kind of scenarios on her mind, and her ‘What ifs’ thoughts restricting any conversations that could’ve started already and unfortunately Jaejoong already left the table. It was awkward for her indeed.

Yuki also made her way to her bedroom dubious what to do, the fact that today it was her wedding day, the busy day, the stressful day, the day ladies suddenly develop into bridezilla but to ensure you Yuki didn’t have any of these at all the fact that she wasn’t doing anything at all not even choosing her own dress. The dress that every girl has the choice to choose its design, its colour, the fabric and none of these mattered to her as Jaejoong told her.

Yuki just lays on her bed as the boredom was killing her usual routine wasn’t applied today specifically her cleaning routine, as this morning she’s a bride she hadn’t to do it. Not because Jaejoong told her so but she felt like it in order to calm herself and stay focus on controlling her untreatable condition.

A knock on the door helps to wake her up from the thoughts as she answers the door, and Jaejoong appears wearing a fitted black tuxedo which he looked a very handsome with a young lady next to him. Introducing to her as “This is the lady who would help you to get ready,” which the young lady corrects him as the makeup artist and hairstylist, and he leaves.

Once her hair and her makeup were done to an absolute simple and yet flawless, Yuki looked very beautiful, a very pretty bride as the young lady assured her.

Yuki made her way to the back yard, the simple beautiful garden that was converted into a very glamorous tent, in where white and green combined together heavenly. The place has awed her. She slowly watched her steps towards where jaejoong was standing sideway eyeing her from a lower scenic stage. He was nervous and everything looked surreal to Yuki. 
And finally she reached him and she caught his guard, from the blushes she looks away and indeed this was her regret. She eyed a crowd staring at her that seemed millions of them seated. 
Men and women that dressed luxuriously, their looks were lavish, Yuki never saw those people before, and they looked like people that she’d never meet her neighbourhood or even school. They looked so prestigious, and people she wouldn’t see crossing the same street as hers, people that would appear on T.V. or get an invite from the White House but not in her wedding. She had no idea how Jaejoong knew this people.

Minding her guests her palms started to sweat, her excitement gestures were overly turned, her fight or flight was confusing her insanely, and adrenaline glands rushed and the frightening system were overwhelmingly induced. She couldn’t catch-up with her respiratory. She just couldn’t breath. Jaejoong looked at her and figured out she was flustering. “I’m sorry,” she repeated lowly, as she knew the condition was up to game and she was out of control. She just couldn’t hold get control of this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter