.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m here,” she recalls the words that Jaejoong whispered to her.

She remembers the way the man whom she didn’t feel his footsteps approached to her nastily and aggressively; she remembers how the sky seemed dark and lonely to her as she cried out for help and no one has heard her. She remembers how her legs where slowly losing their control on the ground. She remembers how her arms got tired from hitting and pushing the stranger. 

Even though it happened three years ago, Yuki remembers as if it was just yesterday. She exaclty remembers when she was coming back from college at nine in the night how the dark clouds were slowly gathering as she walked on the pavement. The breeze that washed her face, the fresh air that the trees exhaled, she was at ease but it didn't last long. Suddenly there were slow thumped footsteps getting closer and closer.  She wasn’t suspicious or anything but she decided to walk little bit faster however the footsteps were getting faster and closer.  Shortly after she felt her whole body was held firmly by strong arms. Yuki panicked not knowing what to do at this dark, cold, quite place. The strong arms that were holding her suddenly had released her, and her whole body collapsed at the ground. At that time she heard something, a sound of something shrinking but she wasn't sure what it was.

 

She looked up and saw a man that she she never saw before. She still dreads the eyes that stared at her whilst she laid her head at the ground. She remembers the blood that puddled at the ground, she remembers herself trying to figure out where this bright red liquid was coming from.

 

She didn't understand why would a stranger would stab her for no reason. She tried to puzzle out this situation however she was in pain, which was slowly killing her. She thought that this right moment could be her last night, her last hour, and her last minute she is going to be alive, and the stranger was nowhere to be seen.

 

She felt pain quenching her abdominal, as puddle of blood made underneath her. But finally Yuki pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter