.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

M-My parents were murdered?

It wasn’t a car accident?

J-J-Jaejoong was the reason that both our p-parents passed away.

Why didn't he tell me?

What did he do?

Why didn't he report it to the police?

I don't understand.

 

So badly, I wanted to walk in to the room that Jaejoong were with his friends and yell at them to stop lying. Because that wasn’t true, who would murder my parents and why was by killing them a way to take a revenge on Jaejoong. That made nonsense, I am sure it was a car accident, as I recall doctor’s report.

But my hands were trembling. I was terrified, I needed to walk away, away from this place, before they see me. I opened the door to leave the house, I just couldn’t breath inside there. Without knowing I ended up at the road where the car accident happened three years ago. I sat on the pavement crying my eyes out about everything. About how the world was such an unfair place. It has been such a long time since I came here, since my condition gotten worsen, I felt shameful towards my parents that I rarely go to see their grave, but here I am without knowing ended up at the place they passed away.  

Suddenly I felt anxiety cramps on my stomach, my breathing became harder, my heart was beating faster now. What is wrong with me? I am sure that I had taken my medicine this morning, I shouldn't be having panic attacks right now.  The tears were falling endlessly. I felt remorseful towards my parents. The cold was making me shiver but I was too angry to care. But I had to go back home, since Jaejoong will start looking for me.

Why do I even care about him being worried right now? Does he even care if I am gone? I hated him so much at this particular instant.

Once I get inside I hear them laughing, I recognize they’re still here. I went inside my room and quickly locked the door behind me and I laid on my bed.  I went under my beddings, I just wanted to fall asleep right now, I didn't want to think about anything. But I was so angry, outraged, and upset about everything.

 

Why is this happening to us?

Why did Jaejoong lie to me?

 

I hear the noises of birds chirping subsequently I notice the sun shining through the window blinds. I look at the time, and it was half past ten, I am not even sure when I fall asleep. But my head was hurting badly, I didn’t want to get up from my bed. Usually the breakfast would be ready by this time. But today I wasn't feeling to do so. I didn't want to leave my room. I didn't want to see his face. Not today, and I just go back to sleep.

I woke up my head still hurting and my stomach started gurgling, I check the time and it is nearly two at afternoon, I didn't have my breakfast. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door. Probably it is him.

"Yuki!” I hear him calling me behind the door, and I just continue to ignore him. But he continually knocks "Yuki, are you not feeling well?' he speaks behind the door.

"Yuki!" he starts shouting and loudly knocking on my door. I just remain in my position laying down and covering under my sheets, I didn't want to see him. He keeps knocking for awhile. 

I suddenly hear very loud bang as if something broke, I get up to see where the sound was coming from and I see him standing and the door just laying on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I ask him surprised, and him with widen eyes just looks at me. "Are you okay?" he asks, as if he did nothing. 

"Yeah I am okay... " I answer him, "You broke my door…” like doesn't he know what he just did. He looks at the door and then simply replies "I will fix it later!"   Then he just stands there quietly staring at me.

“I am just tired… would you leave me alone?” I say to him

“Do you want me to call a doctor? Are you sure you are fine?” Jaejoong unstoppably asks me.  

“No, I don’t need a doctor! I just need to rest…” I say to him, “Sure” he just leaves.

 I didn’t want to talk to him, not now.

 

 

The white marble floor was covered with blood, but Jaejoong doesn’t s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter