.

The Invisible You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuki is 21-year-old girl whom lived in this neighbourhood for a decade, and she has never left it since the incident happened three years ago. Yuki is named after his little sister whom died from a defective disease at age of five. His family and hers were so close, therefore after the death of his sister his family wanted to name the girl who just born after their little girl. Yuki reviled the fact that she shared her name with his sister, as she believed this was the reason that he considered her as his little sister, and she didn’t like that. She hated the name; though it was too late for her to object it.

 

Yuki fears the outdoors, she fears the world, and these fears made her to lock herself from the world. The safest place for her is her room.  She wakes up the sound of him shifting from his bed, which she loves to make him breakfast, she doesn’t have anything to do apart from preparing breakfast and supper for him, apart from cleaning the house, apart from washing his clothes and ironing it tidily. Her whole day is all about staying indoors and doing chores like housewife.  He wakes up at 7:30AM whilst he gets changed and have shower his breakfast is readily made. Around the dinning table there isn’t such things to say, they don’t really have long conversations, she tries to ask and bring up conversations and he’d just give her short answers, they weren’t like that before, they had very long conversations, they’d talk about random stuff and silly stuff but not anymore.   

 

Yuki always had a crush on him; she loved him and cared about him. She looked at him with admire.  And yet she rarely saw him, mostly she saw him on the weekends and on special occasions for instance when he came over to his parent’s house, as he used to work and he was super busy. At that time they weren’t that close but she really used to miss him even though he didn’t really know her or paid attention to her presence. But she really felt his presence. She remembers how she’d pay visit as she heard from her parents that he came over the weekend, her parents didn’t need to inform her or anything, this was something she noted on her diary. She would pay visit and bring some cookies that she made, and says,

 

“T-This is for you... I made it” with her low tone and shy gestures, and how’d just take it and say thank you Yuki.  He just considered her as a sister.

 

As they gather at the table he eats and gets up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter