78. When you have your first fight

Big Bang Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

78. When you have your first fight

T.O.P - Choi Seunghyun

 

You and Seunghyun were watching tv like you normally do together on sundays. Everything was going as normal, but one thing was bothering you. One month ago you had told Seunghyun that you loved him and he responded with not saying anything. He just hugged you. A hug! And since that day, none of you had brought it up again.

 

But now it was just getting to you. You looked at Seunghyun who were calmly watching tv and holding your hand. You rolled your eyes and let go off his hand. That caught his attention. He turned to look at you.

 

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know, you tell me" You said as you crossed your arms, glaring at him. 

He sighed and looked down. "This is about last month, isn't it?"

"Yes" You replied. "You don't have to say it back if you don't mean it, but you could at least talk to me about it".

"I'm not that good at expressing myself, but i care about you alot, ____. Please, believe that. I'm just not ready to... say that yet. I want to be sure of myself before i say such big words" He looked up at you. "But don't doubt that i don't care about you, cause i really do. Just be patient with me, okay?"

"Alright, but i'm not gonna take back what i said. I really do love you, Seunghyun".

He smiled. "And i'm glad to hear that" He leaned in and kissed me. "I promise you that one day you'll hear those words from me too. Just be patient".

 

If you request, you must subscribe and comment! ^^ 

 

Bittersweet Change

Characters: Mi Hyun (OC) and EXO.

Mi Hyun is a girl who have wanted to be a normal girl her whole life, hasn't been able to because at the age of 7 her family was in an accident, leaving her in a orphanage. She has changes so many schools over the years and now she moves to Korea where she gets bitten by a animal and things change drastically in her life...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter